WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Wait isn't she a liberal?

Bear Down

Reaction score
I dig her.. when she was running for Prez...her platform was good and balanced...obviously she has some Dem ideals but she is good and a veteran I believe...

Tank

Reaction score
She's a moderate Democrat. I always said if the DNC would've backed her she'd be pres with little to no controversy. But she's not controllable or radical enough for the Dem party now.

I've always liked her.

Tank

Reaction score
She is a gun grabber. She may be moderate on some issues, but not on the 2A. That is a disqualifier for me.
Unless I've missed the specifics you're referring too (which I could very well be), she's actually pretty conservative on 2nd amendment issues. She's a strong proponent for "common sense control" / "keeping guns out of the wrong hands" - mental ill, felons, etc.

If you google her you'll get a plethora of articles from the likes of Huffpost about how she hasn't co-sponsored numerous gun ban bills.

I mean, she's still a democrat. Still wants assault rifle ban and other control but she's not radical about it. Seems more realistic approach to it in attempts to find solutions to gun violence (even if you and I Chris, don't agree with those solutions). Incoming admin is WAY worse on the subject in my opinion.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
If she changed her stance on 2A Freedom she would be recognized very closely to a Moderate Republican today. I really would consider voting for her if she wasn’t so anti 2A. Don’t tell me an AR-15 is a weapon of war. It’s a semi automatic single action rifle, it’s not an M4 Military Grade Machine Gun. That’s the problem in government today. We have people writing laws about subjects they have absolutely zero knowledge about!

PlanB

Reaction score
Banning of a type of firearm because of features like a pistol grip, flash suppressor, detachable magazine... That’s a nonstarter for me. We have already given too much on 2A issues and I won’t give another inch. I have already moved a bunch of stuff from Ca to Az, and that’s where I will make my stand.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Damn
1610480517898.png

PlanB

Reaction score
^^^ She needs to get back on her diet, because in her recent appearances on TV, she looks like she's gained a little weight. 😀