WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Waited all day for this...

fishing fool

Reaction score
I have been waiting patiently all day for the new RDP site to come back on line. Now that is has I've spent a total of 4 minutes looking around and I'm bored..... What is everyone else doing? I'm stuck at work until 10:00pm (18hr shift today) and don't want to do anything.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Gonna make some snacks and start dinner.

Was gonna try a new recipe...

Need to get on a couple of web site builds too...

rvrrun

Reaction score
I’m putting the finishing touches on the “ass groove” in my recliner, trying to recover from the mother of all head colds.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
I have been waiting patiently all day for the new RDP site to come back on line. Now that is has I've spent a total of 4 minutes looking around and I'm bored..... What is everyone else doing? I'm stuck at work until 10:00pm (18hr shift today) and don't want to do anything.
Heading to Chuys for a few beers and hang out with the Trophy Truck builders.
My local Dive bar had it's ABC License suspended for a month.
Supposed to have 13 items on the menu, they only had 9.

fishing fool

Reaction score
I really have no options. I have made it to the end of the internet and nothing looks good.. I can hear and smell the NHRA cars running and want to go. I'm done shopping on Amazon don't "need" anything just want.

What can you do? I mean, if you're stuck at work what are your options?

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I really have no options. I have made it to the end of the internet and nothing looks good.. I can hear and smell the NHRA cars running and want to go. I'm done shopping on Amazon don't "need" anything just want.

Where are you at?

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score

Sounds like you're not busy.... Cruise youtube or start watching Dexter on Netflix.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Site isn’t done.. lol. Working in front page!

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Testing 1, 2, 3

tumblr_pyqqjfx7Bl1vp66fio1_500.gifv

Yup, it's working

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
I’ll bet your employer would at least like it if you tried to look like you were working.:p:D:D

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Gonna make some snacks and start dinner.

Was gonna try a new recipe...

Need to get on a couple of web site builds too...

So not bad, but not great. Needs more spice for me.

I'm going to saute one or two habenaro's and garlic in the pan first, then add all the ingredients. I used a red bell pepper too. The green one was Way better.

20200208_200224.jpg

River Runnin

Reaction score
Just trying to figure out!? :WhereTheseAwesomeFknEmojiesAreHiding: ;)

wettrthebettr

Reaction score

What did i do today? I got the Campbell out getting it ready for Spring, It was a beautiful day today

engine2.jpg
engine4.jpg

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
If I could reverse this thread in order of pictures.. #19, 17, 15
That would be a really good day.