WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Waiting for a delivery? They found your packages!

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
You know all those containers coming slowly into the Ports of Long Beach and Los Angeles?

Smash and grab isn't enough for SoCal thieves - especially since no one is getting prosecuted...

train-packages-01.jpg

LA train tracks blanketed in empty boxes as thieves target cargo containers​

riverroyal

Reaction score
Not far from my LA project. Hard to discribe how bad it is in that area.
Its lawless.
At noon yesterday i watched quads and 450s doing wheelies down Figueroa

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
Not far from my LA project. Hard to discribe how bad it is in that area.
Its lawless.
At noon yesterday i watched quads and 450s doing wheelies down Figueroa
I once stayed at the Hotel Figueroa (in the late 60's ) and It was frightening even then , I put a chair against the door

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Sad situation. See no chance of it getting better. Certainly not with the current DA. Any chance this container Smash and Grabbing will spread?? Ya Think??!!

Attachments

• 1A645705-5BA9-493E-9268-E610C236BAF4.jpeg
    1A645705-5BA9-493E-9268-E610C236BAF4.jpeg
    210.1 KB · Views: 194
  • 3BDF3449-E60A-49F6-9170-2B22CCCF2D2E.jpeg
    3BDF3449-E60A-49F6-9170-2B22CCCF2D2E.jpeg
    322.8 KB · Views: 203

yz450mm

Reaction score
The mainline tracks alongside 138 at the top of the cajon pass are lined with chain link, barbed wire, video surveillance, and active patrols for the same reason.

From my understanding, trains are required to stop and do a brake test at the top of the summit, and the shitheads were taking advantage of that and breaking into rail cars and robbing them.

Looks like the same shit heads realized they could do it a lot closer to home, and not have to travel.

boater250s

Reaction score
I worked for UPS for thirty years, this happens at every major railyard in the country. It usually gets cleaned up before someone can take a photo and post it. LOL

OLDRAAT

inadequate member
Reaction score
Show 'em some compassion. Maybe they are just hungry and need a meal. Start with some M45 Quadmount appetizers, then a main course of an A-10. 😁
Gonna make a mess of the surroundings, but it looks like shit anyway.
So sad, definitely not the California I remember. 😥

74 spectra20 v-drive

74 spectra20 v-drive
Reaction score
It's insane but until the bleeding hearts stop voting for the other bleeding hearts it will not change and it may just bee too late!

I was down town last week mapping out a tour for Super Bowl. My Clients are a sponsor of the NFL and every year we do a big market tour for the President and other VP's, this place is a full on shit hole and I was sure hoping that the rumors of moving the event to Dallas would have played out true... Welcome to LA, stay in your hotel room.

Crazyhippy

Haters gonna Hate
Reaction score
I'm sure the boys were seriously disappointed after breaking in, hauling the boxes out and discovering COVID Rapid Tests 🤬

People are standing in line for hours to get tested... I would imagine those tests could be sold for a decent buck or 2.

707dog

Reaction score
It's insane but until the bleeding hearts stop voting for the other bleeding hearts it will not change and it may just bee too late!

I was down town last week mapping out a tour for Super Bowl. My Clients are a sponsor of the NFL and every year we do a big market tour for the President and other VP's, this place is a full on shit hole and I was sure hoping that the rumors of moving the event to Dallas would have played out true... Welcome to LA, stay in your hotel room.
yup those out of towners will get fooled by the bright lights and palm trees.

RIVERBORN

Reaction score
Wait till one gets ran over and family sues. Probably already has happened. Then they will protest peacefully demanding safety while looting. Fkn ridiculous. Just sad.

Taboma

Reaction score
I don't suppose these or similar videos illustrating the natural behavior of this particular branch of the human species, will be airing on this mornings special MLK edition of Good Morning America ? 😖

Read where the workers hired by the RR companies are reporting these thefts occurring while they're in the process of cleaning up from previous raid and they've been told to stand down and not interfere.

Lack of discouragement = Encouragement

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
I don't suppose these or similar videos illustrating the natural behavior of this particular branch of the human species, will be airing on this mornings special MLK edition of Good Morning America ? 😖

Read where the workers hired by the RR companies are reporting these thefts occurring while they're in the process of cleaning up from previous raid and they've been told to stand down and not interfere.

That’s racist! 😂😂😂 suppressing their rights to life, liberty and a flat screen TV. 😂

RichL

Reaction score

Need a "bang head" emoji. Tolerating this behavior makes us look like a third world country.

Taboma

Reaction score
That’s racist! 😂😂😂 suppressing their rights to life, liberty and a flat screen TV. 😂
Quite often one must view the subject in it's natural setting to fully appreciate and understand the evolution of their true character. :oops: ;)
Wasn't always about TVs. 😁

dirtslinger2

Reaction score

I'd take them south, like to the Southbay area and get them to the beach and much nicer areas.

badgas

Reaction score
Check this out

See the common theme “yo”

I see the Theme.

They all like TV's. I'm just happy that so many of them were wearing masks and doing what is right to slow the spread.

What language was the guy making the video speaking ?

The Video says "Chicago" ?

Last edited:

Taboma

Reaction score
I see the Theme.

They all like TV's. I'm just happy that so many of them were wearing masks and doing what is righ to slow the spread.

What language was the guy making the video speaking ?

The Video says "Chicago" ?
Possibly mouthfullOc*ckian ?