WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Wakeboard advice please

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
Our old wakeboard snapped in half this last trip out. It was the original board I bought when the kids were young. They're late teens and big kids now. What are the better wakeboards to look at these days? I want to get an intermediate to advanced board that will stand the test of time if able.

Input por favor.

25Elmn8r

Reaction score
My son likes Hyperlite. I'm not much help other than that.
IMG_4740.jpeg

c_land

Reaction score
Liquid force, ronix, hyperlight, pretty much all the same. The right length for their body weight is important.

Lightweight board and 3-stage rocker is what i would recommend if they like to jump. Continuous rocker if they are just cruisers.

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
Liquid force, ronix, hyperlight, pretty much all the same. The right length for their body weight is important.

Lightweight board and 3-stage rocker is what i would recommend if they like to jump. Continuous rocker if they are just cruisers.

Yep. I also like Connelley

Jay Dub

Reaction score
Our old wakeboard snapped in half this last trip out. It was the original board I bought when the kids were young. They're late teens and big kids now. What are the better wakeboards to look at these days? I want to get an intermediate to advanced board that will stand the test of time if able.

Input por favor.
my kids like Ronix

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score

The kids range between 165-220lbs. Wide range to cover for 1 board. What length is recommended for the bigger kids?

Reactions: coz

coz

-------------------
Reaction score
Liquid Force Trip 👍 It's been the longest wakeboard in continuous production so something must be good about them. I'm on my second one and everyone likes it over the hyperlites and CWB's we have.

c_land

Reaction score
The kids range between 165-220lbs. Wide range to cover for 1 board. What length is recommended for the bigger kids?

If you have 1 rider that is more aggressive or interested than another, i would size closer to the more talented rider's specs if you have to choose. The less skilled or interested rider won't notice as much.

You can get closer by finding a board you like in your price range and then looking at the MFG's recommendations. They usually vary their recommendations by board model. This is from a liquid force board:

1630438614021.png

ltbaney1

Reaction score
Liquid Force Trip 👍 It's been the longest wakeboard in continuous production so something must be good about them. I'm on my second one and everyone likes it over the hyperlites and CWB's we have.
i have had a liquid force trip for about 18 years, my dad took me to Endo's and let me pick out what ever board and bindings i wanted for my birthday. board is hanging in my garage now. i thought i was ready for the X games with that thing.

Brobee

Reaction score
My wife has had liquid force boards since she started and I have a liquid force wakesurf board. Haven’t had any issues with either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
I have a Hyperlight and my son has a Liquid force. Both are great boards.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
We had hyperlight for our boat in HI...no issues. Reasonably priced.