WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

wanna know about a moho before you buy????

Canuck 1

Midget Hater
Reaction score
is the front wheel drive toranado?
Yes the 455 front wheel drive GMC. To me they are still ahead of anything that is built today, no they are not an off road machine or able to tow 15000 pounds but comfortable for 2 people. They have their quirks that are typical of GM in the 70's

So why no MCI for you Steve?

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Yes the 455 front wheel drive GMC. To me they are still ahead of anything that is built today, no they are not an off road machine or able to tow 15000 pounds but comfortable for 2 people. They have their quirks that are typical of GM in the 70's

So why no MCI for you Steve?
I like small rv's that can tow,,, wife wants dual ac, sofa, dinette and king bed...

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
54485c9b466a42c796b3a22d54ec57fe.jpg

db1dc535522e44788dc4f7a24f4a4937.jpg

3d1f523f0133401d964dbe27f9c87b3b.jpg

af4a9557ac5b4139b8617335577e3c46.jpg

Raffit78

Reaction score

Beautiful coach Steve, that was one of my options, unfortunately it just didn’t have the necessary storage for our bikes. Love the look of it. If you want to swap out that gray interior chairs sofas dinette, please let me know. Lol dying for that color in my coach.

Congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vib

Reaction score
Steve, just wanted to say a general thank you for this thread and willingness to answer questions. We have a keystone carbon 364 TH that we are making small improvements to and this is a great resource and perspective.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
so plans for the new coach....gonna try 22.5 wheels,... might have to do a gear change... but what I'm thinking is if it will pull my trailer up hill in 4th i'll be right in the sweet spot of the motor, the carrier will be the answer as to how much lower of a gear I can go..bilstien shocks, roadmaster sway bars ft & rear and sumo springs will be first,, exhaust change to get the exhaust away from the slide outs..2 magnaflos in line quiets them down...

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
So wait - is this motorhome newer than the one you posted about last week? What happened to the "Hey LAM new motorhome from the other thread?" Trade in already?
yeah, wife enlightened me about the struggle with one ac...so I have a new one in route on the 15 right now,... they are leaving colton so should get here about 8 or so.... fuc…. I go to bed at 8

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
yeah, wife enlightened me about the struggle with one ac...so I have a new one in route on the 15 right now,... they are leaving colton so should get here about 8 or so.... fuc…. I go to bed at 8
Do they just take the 1 month old Winnie back or ??????

pwerwagn

Inmate #4800
Reaction score
2FF, not looking to buy a moho, rather like driving them owned by friends than maintain.;) Found this oldie browsing on CL, looks interesting. What's your take on it, other than price?
https://kelowna.craigslist.org/rvs/d/rare-33-basement-model-class/6742290789.html

I have that exact model, 6316. 32’ long. Mine is the 8.1/Allison. We love it. The rear of most of them were under sprung and they rode on the bumpstops. I put airbags on mine to keep it off the bumpstops, changed the front bumpstops, bilsteins all around, and built front and rear track bars. It made a tremendous difference, we drive it everywhere.

The cool part is 4wd is a direct bolt in from a truck. They have divorced t cases and everything directly swaps.

buck35

Reaction score
I go to sleep around then and get and go to bed a couple hours later.... Then wake up at 4ish.
Since we're talking mohos, from fill me in on late 90s early 2000s Treks. We loved the layout of the one we seen in havasue last winter but I haven't been able to get up close a personal to really check one out as they are hard to find and price is all over the board.

buck35

Reaction score
By the way we have a class b now, so we are with you on smaller is better, hence the trek with a bed in the middle that goes away for travel. 24 to 29 foot would be our max.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
By the way we have a class b now, so we are with you on smaller is better, hence the trek with a bed in the middle that goes away for travel. 24 to 29 foot would be our max.
that's the part I didn't like on those,.. sometimes I get up at 3 or 4 and take off, let the wife sleep in... that why we need the bed full time

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I have that exact model, 6316. 32’ long. Mine is the 8.1/Allison. We love it. The rear of most of them were under sprung and they rode on the bumpstops. I put airbags on mine to keep it off the bumpstops, changed the front bumpstops, bilsteins all around, and built front and rear track bars. It made a tremendous difference, we drive it everywhere.

The cool part is 4wd is a direct bolt in from a truck. They have divorced t cases and everything directly swaps.
that must be what mine was doing, mine was a Duramax...8mpg coming back from texas..

pwerwagn

Inmate #4800
Reaction score
that must be what mine was doing, mine was a Duramax...8mpg coming back from texas..

Supposedly most of them early on were outfitted with 13.5klb rear leafs, and the rear axle weight is a little over 11k on the smallest one. The 13.5k springs sag and the rear rides on the bump stops, and causes the springs to shift side to side, making them sketchy. Some owners complained enough that they would get the rear 15k or 19k upgrade. The air bags I put on mine made a world of difference, and the track bar keeps it straight. It also quieted it down a bunch since all the road noise was transmitting thru the bump stops.

My 8.1 gets between 6.3 and 6.7 mpg with just shy of 10klbs behind it, right around 7-7.2 with 4-5k behind it, and it weighs just under 20k wet by itself. Empty it’ll get close to 8 but not quite. Has 4.88’s, the 5 speed ally(single OD) and 245/70-19.5’s. We’ve had it for 4 years, put 35k miles on it, spend 40-50 nights a year in it. It’s our favorite rv so far out of everything we’ve tried. I bought it salvage title cheap (theft recovery), and fixed it.

I’m hoping to find 4wd axles with 5.38’s and then I can do the VB swap and tune the ally to have 6th.

Shrub Lurker

Reaction score
Ok, question for everyone but Steve, (you don't keep them long enough to even think about it..)

Extended warranties? I did not buy one when I bought my RV, they wanted 7K for it, and I was comfortable with he gamble. My RV has been pretty trouble free, a couple very minor issues, most I just fix myself. It's in the shop right now because my back up camera quit, I figured with 6 months left on my warranty, I might as well let them fix it. Seems the camera is bad so they are replacing it.

I tell my service writer, that I only have a few months left on the warranty and I'm a little scared. He asked if I have the extended, I tell him nope, he of course thinks they are a good idea cause these are such crap. He recommends the Xtra brand of extended Warranty, I email them yesterday, and they are now quoting a little over 3K for 5 more years of warranty. I do plan on keeping this for a while, I like it and see no reason to change.

What's the opinion on this?

I used to work at a dealership and saw the shenanigans first hand. The warranty is only as good as the company that offers it. It's not uncommon for them to fold leaving the buyer with only a piece of paper.
There was an Rv dealer here selling paint and fabric protection policies that had to renewed by them every year. Then he went out of business.
Then he was back in business with a different name.
The dude that negotiates the payment and warranty at the dealership in the end of your purchase is a finance and insurance guy or gal. Commonly called F&I guys.
The insurance part is actually not insurance IT IS A WARRANTY and sometimes the dealer made more on the warranty than the coach!
and selling warranties is how this kind person makes their living and it can be a good I mean great one.
I would get my ass kicked over $900 on the sales price of a $55000.00 coach (this was the 90's), then go into F&I only to see the poor customer get scared into fabric and paint protector and bullshit warranty (that costs the dealer $1500.00) for upwards of six grand of which mr F&I made 25 to 30%. Not bad for an hours work.
Later, I worked in the service Dept and saw more than one poor bastard trying get some repairs covered with a warranty company with a disconnected phone number .
I'm not saying warranties are a bad idea, but I would shop before buying one.
Most warranties and insurance policies will not cover neglect and unchecked roof sealant is the number one killer.
Think of your roof sealants like checking your oil.
Newer fuel injected engines and transmissions with oversized coolers will last more miles than what most people will ever put on their coaches. Failure is not likely and if something does take a dump there are tons of reasonably used engines and transmissions with low miles for transplant with warranties.
(LKQ corporation).

Sorry for the long rant I mean post!

OutCole'd

Raging Member
Reaction score
Well, here my opinion..lol...I'd do it if you plan to keep it...does it cover the roof? you still have a ways to go on the chassis..but does it pick up the chassis for the last 2 years"?? if so whats the miles it covers? there really is not much that usually goes wrong in the first 5 years... and most would be on the chassis..you can buy a new roof ac for about 550 installed...fridge is gonna be big...but rare...most blame non maintance on water intrusions .. and denied claims.....slidouts are another big expense when they fail... but piece of mind is priceless...
So looking over the warranty today a little, it does not cover the roof, but my coach uses a one piece fiberglass roof. There isn’t even a ladder on this rig because I’m sure they don’t want you up there.

The warranty is for unlimited miles and 7 years from date of first use, so I’d get 5 years of coverage basically, as long as they remain in business......

I’m still kicking around the idea, like you said, piece of mind is priceless.

If the price was still 7k, no way would I entertain it, but at 3k, it’s a little more tolerable.

Shrub Lurker

Reaction score
So looking over the warranty today a little, it does not cover the roof, but my coach uses a one piece fiberglass roof. There isn’t even a ladder on this rig because I’m sure they don’t want you up there.

The warranty is for unlimited miles and 7 years from date of first use, so I’d get 5 years of coverage basically, as long as they remain in business......

I’m still kicking around the idea, like you said, piece of mind is priceless.

If the price was still 7k, no way would I entertain it, but at 3k, it’s a little more tolerable.

I forgot to add warranties are negotiable at dealerships.
Our dude would drop the price until his commission would be almost nothing.

But he had to have the correct push back.

OutCole'd

Raging Member
Reaction score
I forgot to add warranties are negotiable at dealerships.
Our dude would drop the price until his commission would be almost nothing.

But he had to have the correct push back.
When I bought the rv and they were pushing the extended warranty, they would not budge, i was in the auto industry for years also, the dealership always made more money off the back end then the sale of a car.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I used to work at a dealership and saw the shenanigans first hand. The warranty is only as good as the company that offers it. It's not uncommon for them to fold leaving the buyer with only a piece of paper.
There was an Rv dealer here selling paint and fabric protection policies that had to renewed by them every year. Then he went out of business.
Then he was back in business with a different name.
The dude that negotiates the payment and warranty at the dealership in the end of your purchase is a finance and insurance guy or gal. Commonly called F&I guys.
The insurance part is actually not insurance IT IS A WARRANTY and sometimes the dealer made more on the warranty than the coach!
and selling warranties is how this kind person makes their living and it can be a good I mean great one.
I would get my ass kicked over $900 on the sales price of a $55000.00 coach (this was the 90's), then go into F&I only to see the poor customer get scared into fabric and paint protector and bullshit warranty (that costs the dealer $1500.00) for upwards of six grand of which mr F&I made 25 to 30%. Not bad for an hours work.
Later, I worked in the service Dept and saw more than one poor bastard trying get some repairs covered with a warranty company with a disconnected phone number .
I'm not saying warranties are a bad idea, but I would shop before buying one.
Most warranties and insurance policies will not cover neglect and unchecked roof sealant is the number one killer.
Think of your roof sealants like checking your oil.
Newer fuel injected engines and transmissions with oversized coolers will last more miles than what most people will ever put on their coaches. Failure is not likely and if something does take a dump there are tons of reasonably used engines and transmissions with low miles for transplant with warranties.
(LKQ corporation).

Sorry for the long rant I mean post!
that's a great post with solid truth....I also work'd at a dealership, know exact what you are saying...

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
So hear I am,picnching my self...at first when I woke...hoping last night was a night mare....but sad, it was real...The coach finally showed at 10 pm....what a POS...from what I could tell, and probley never know...my thoughts where the coach was a repo...as for sure... someone lived in it... it had over 3000 miles.. the gen over 40hrs... and scuff marks every where.... I could not find one area with out some sort of damage,.. the rams that lift the over head bed were busted..and the latches about were pulled out of the ceiling...lady that drove it to vegas said it clunked and rattled all the way to vegas..the dinette seats were all scuffed and stained..and the seat back broken to where they would not stay attached..the heater was stuck on and it had to 100 degrees in the coach when she showed up.. I tried every thing to get it to shut off,.. even doing the battery dis connect, it would turn back on as so as you hit the battery switch,..in the bedroom, wall were all scuffed from what looked to be some sleeping in there with shoes on.. the bedroom door was all broke and the safety latch pin gone so the doors were just beating the shit out of the walls on the trip... the latch for the footrest was broke so someone put a zip tie on the cable...no books, no remotes, only one set of keys... all tell me that they rolled this coach and the new buy couldn't get financed and they had to unwind the deal, probley repo'd it..the jack tv antenna mast was busted,. and the head of it was flopping all around....it was a rush rush doing the paper work, as a notary has to come to my house, a ton of papers to sign,.. so we hussle though that part...notary leaves and the driver is wanting to get back to cal... she takes off... I start looking around and finding all the shit wrong with this pos...so I call the GM...he's all cool, as he never seen the unit, it came from the store in fountain valley,... hes say'n … don't worry, go to bed and we will sort the deal out in the morning...OK,... after hanging up, I remember that the driver called on my house phone... so I call her..tell her... hey ,I'm gonna return this coach... do not give my check and title to anyone, she say's steve..I knew you would not be happy with that coach.. it's a pos,...I'll just turn around and come back and get it...she did, gave me all the papaers I signed, my coach, title and cashiers check...so now,.. only thing I don't have is the $1000 glue that they charged my credit card...what a night mare...

RCDave

Reaction score
Shiat Steve. That situation sounds like epic fail on the part of the dealer

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Stop buying shitty motorhomes and your problem is solved. Was this unit #3 this month....I've lost count. Seems to me you like this drama in your life.

I saw this the other day and thought about your posts.....Its one of the shorter DP I've seen.

IMG_2096.JPG

Last edited:

BasilHayden

Reaction score
Opinions on build quality, looking at 2001-2009 diesel pushers 36-38' preferred

Tiffin
Monaco
Country Coach
Fleetwood

fmo24

Reaction score
Opinions on build quality, looking at 2001-2009 diesel pushers 36-38' preferred

Tiffin
Monaco
Country Coach
Fleetwood
Those years I would start with Country Coach then Monaco. We have a 2017 Fleetwood Discovery LXE because I wanted modern electronics and my partner like the more modern interior.
For an older Fleetwood I would look at American Coach , Eagle or Heritage but not sure they were built that short. Tiffins reputation is built on customer service but they have some of the same issues as any Coach

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
so spent the day with my wife looking at motorhomes... here's my want list...power, shortest coach on the longest chassis,king bed,...big ac...we settled on these two coaches...29m hurricane, and the 27 b hurricane... they both have king beds,.. we found a 27b with 2 airs,... but spent the day at camp world and the best they would do is 25k more then we could buy a 27b with 1 ac, so we both decided saving 25 k would be worth it to get just one ac. our big concern was that it would get too hot for our dogs,.. but the 27b has a center door that can be shut to cut the unit in half when super hot out,... that and now we have a new home in havasu so most boating we will keep the dogs at the house..it has 2 pop outs, so with them in again, way less area to cool..draw back # 2 fold up bed... but of the last 2 we landed on, the 27b has a better sitting jack knife sofa.. and better to have guest, and watch tv...both can see the tv from table..and sofa...we looked over the fold up bed real good, pretty easy, and my wife lays on the sofa traveling...so the trade to have a king bed when parked is gonna be ok for us... so what I did was order one... gonna be here sat or sunday… it's the shortest coach built on the 190 wb chassis...solar controller installed so you just have to add a panel, 1000 watt inverter..out side tv w/ sound bar,... but no kitchen out side... I have had a couple with out side stuff, mostly liked the tv

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
Steve it sounds like you guys are planning to road trip this new one when your wife finally retires. Really thinking through the package. FWIW I think that makes a lot of sense. I still feel like the 5er is the way to go for us for now. When we do finally get out of Ca. and settled elsewhere, and get the "barndominium" built, we plan to snowbird a bit in an RV. It will either be a 34-36 pusher with a 400 HP or larger engine and a small stacker, toy on top deck and toad on lower, or we will stick to the truck 5er.
I wish I could get Cindy to commit to a date. Hell I can't even get her to cut back to 4 days a week yet.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
0c0bd7fbcbed47a282a3e6cfe7da86fb.jpg

drop down table dinette bed
jack knife sofa bed
170626c292ec46f78b1a20131c844219.jpg

two door fridge and wardrobe
f8fea8b04ab74c0bae93e73dd7fe0add.jpg

nice size galley, and you can see tv from the sink area

ecbeb3bc1bb643939dff66bddc7b24fd.jpg

huge king size bed,we sleep on king size at home and the rv queens get a little cramped for me..

fcb99b2ca6ae40f59962f723ee1faa23.jpg

glass door shower, wife thinks the sink is small,

I agree, but you gotta make some concessions camping

aefa3a5bfe6146b58cfdf850a946b3b0.jpg

power ocd drop down shade and sun visor, over head fans and led lights..

a3d263abca1f4bbda645245457890554.jpg

overhead mirrored stoage

38832c47e3ff4a42a7a262515e8aed06.jpg

out door tv...
36eafc8aeb43437290995f5b6fb21b75.jpg

fiber glass rear cap w/ back up camera,led lights, ladder and 8k trailer hitch..

6c4fa61bc2994c7ba9d06c6b9d7f7e6f.jpg

chrome heated mirrors w/ side cameras,..one piece windshield,led lights and chrome grille...

3fe43c6ddae84298b8b6120c24c15d22.jpg

two pop outs with side windows and toppers...

ed6a2282edd4426b9a41684c2833dc34.jpg

legless wind sensored awning with led lights..

73066eaccebf4b8590004339f9c3efa1.jpg

campside propane hook up...

Booshy

Reaction score
Thought or opinions on an Entegra Cornerstone? I of course like the new model but hate to be the one that takes the full hit taking it off the lot. Whats the best % markdown I can get off a SRP from a dealer?

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Dude .... that’s the motorhome I was asking you about! You said the bed fold was a deal breaker???

I’m telling ya....we looked at the 29 but the 27b was my wife’s favorite. She liked how the bathroom was in the bedroom and you could shower / get dressed in the bedroom while people were in the coach. Didn’t seem to give up much space compared to the 29, just a little kitchen counter. Gotta PM you and see what a 2FF deal looks like

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Thought or opinions on an Entegra Cornerstone? I of course like the new model but hate to be the one that takes the full hit taking it off the lot. Whats the best % markdown I can get off a SRP from a dealer?
I don't think there is a set%... I know Winnebago has the smallest make up... but the rest is just a guess and place to start
Steve it sounds like you guys are planning to road trip this new one when your wife finally retires. Really thinking through the package. FWIW I think that makes a lot of sense. I still feel like the 5er is the way to go for us for now. When we do finally get out of Ca. and settled elsewhere, and get the "barndominium" built, we plan to snowbird a bit in an RV. It will either be a 34-36 pusher with a 400 HP or larger engine and a small stacker, toy on top deck and toad on lower, or we will stick to the truck 5er.
I wish I could get Cindy to commit to a date. Hell I can't even get her to cut back to 4 days a week yet.
I hear you,.. my wife loves her job been there 30 something years.. coulda retired about 5 ago... she gets a ton of vacation though...never takes her sick days.. where as others she works around uses all of them and all the personal days...we told the sales guy,.. we want these two open and just wanna go back and forth and really look at the difference between the two once we narrowed down the search...a lot of wtf were they thinking to that pretty cool... we set in the rv and looked and talked about what each had , that we wanted or needed,, and what we didn't... like I said, we didn't like the fold up bed... but you push a button and your done... I always thought that you had to take the bedding off, but you just flip it up and done

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Dude .... that’s the motorhome I was asking you about! You said the bed fold was a deal breaker???

I’m telling ya....we looked at the 29 but the 27b was my wife’s favorite. She liked how the bathroom was in the bedroom and you could shower / get dressed in the bedroom while people were in the coach. Didn’t seem to give up much space compared to the 29, just a little kitchen counter. Gotta PM you and see what a 2FF deal looks like
you can get one for 79.900..maybe out the door plus tax..or trade in and get the tax credit..but not if you live in cal... no tax credit..for me the short coach on longest chassis was what I want... if you get the same modle in the ace . the coach is about 6'' shorter, but the chassis is only 178'' so a foot shorter on the chassis..this my thought... you spend the most time in the rv sleeping..or driving...towing with a long wheel base coach,and short over hang, and sleeping in a king bed is good as it gets..

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
They do pack a lot off living into a smaller package these days. I am impressed with that. The only thing I see that puts me off a bit is the shower size. We have a corner shower in the 5er and that was a big selling point. I don't think I'd fit well in there, and after a week or two on the road that begins to bug me. I am not a small guy. If the mattress give you grief maybe a foam topper would work.
Cindy handles her vacation and sick time the same as your wife.
We are plotting another 10 day or two week road trip early next spring exploring central Nevada, perhaps as far south as Dumont again, maybe Gold Point.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
this is the ace floorplan 27b..28'9''

2019-ace-27-2-floor-plan.png

• 10" Touchscreen Dash Radio with Bluetooth® with iGo primo™ Navigation
  • 360 Siphon® RV Holding Tank Vent Cap
  • Automatic Leveling Jacks with Touchpad Controls
  • Bird's Eye™ Window
  • Black Tank Flush System
  • Conversation Mirrors
  • Exterior 32" LED TV on Swivel Bracket, Soundbar & Radio
  • HD-MAX® Exterior with Graphics Package
  • Heated/Remote Exterior Mirrors with Integrated Side View Cameras
  • Motorhome Mudroom™ Compartment
  • Pet-Link™ Multi-Purpose Tie-Down
  • Power Drop Down Hide-Away Overhead Bunk with Bunk Ladder
  • Pre-wired for Solar Charging
  • Pull-Out Kibble Station™ with FDA Approved Pet Bowl Liner
  • Shower with Curved Anti-Microbial Shower Curtain
  • Stow-Away Coffee Table
  • WIFI Ranger / WIFI Extender

and heres the hurricane 29'3''

2019-hurricane-27b-floor-plan.png

Key Features
  • 10” Touchscreen Dash Radio with Bluetooth® with iGo primo™ Navigation
  • 1000-watt Inverter
  • 15,000 BTU Front Roof Air Conditioner
  • 30” Over-the-Range Microwave Oven
  • 360 Siphon® RV Holding Tank Vent Cap
  • Automatic Generator Start
  • Automatic Leveling Jacks with Touchpad Controls
  • Exterior 32” LED TV on Swivel Bracket, Soundbar & Radio
  • Heated/Remote Exterior Mirrors with Integrated Side View Cameras
  • Legless Lateral Power Patio Awning with Integrated LED Lighting
  • Multiplex Lighting and Systems Control
  • Pet-Link™ Multi-Purpose Tie-Down
  • Power Driver’s Seat
  • Power Drop-Down Hide-Away Overhead Bunk with Cotton Cloud™ Mattress & Bunk Ladder
  • Solar Prep (Includes Solar Controller)
  • Solid Surface Kitchen Countertops & Pressed Laminate Dinette Countertop
  • WIFI Ranger / WIFI Extender
Optional Items
  • 12-volt Attic Fan with Cover in Bedroom (N/A on 29M when Dual 13,500 BTU Roof Air Conditioners are Optioned)
  • 50-amp Detachable Shoreline Power Cord, Dual 13,500 BTU Roof Air Conditioners, and Onan® RV QG 5500 Gas Generator (Standard on 33X, 34J, 34R & 35M) (12-volt Attic Fan N/A on 29M when Optioned)
  • Frameless Dual Pane Windows
  • Partial Paint on HD-MAX® Exterior with Graphics Package
  • Single Child Safety Tether in Dinette

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
you can get one for 79.900..maybe out the door plus tax..or trade in and get the tax credit..but not if you live in cal... no tax credit..for me the short coach on longest chassis was what I want... if you get the same modle in the ace . the coach is about 6'' shorter, but the chassis is only 178'' so a foot shorter on the chassis..this my thought... you spend the most time in the rv sleeping..or driving...towing with a long wheel base coach,and short over hang, and sleeping in a king bed is good as it gets..
I’m curious to see how you like it. Will be watching your updates. - video a tow test hauling the trailer up grade !

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
so here's my deal, I have 25k left over to make the coach dual ac....hopefully the second ac is pre wired to the air vet...and I can swap the gen to 5.5kw...

here's the real problem... it's only a 2k option retail...and no dealers do it..why… it's a freaking desert out here... they say in fountain valley they are hard to sell with this option..don't make sence to me...

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I’m curious to see how you like it. Will be watching your updates. - video a tow test hauling the trailer up grade !
I'm still try'n to see the difference between the ace and the hurricane... I know the hurricane has more ginger bread.. solid countertops and such... but what else , and the hurricane is 6'' longer and it comes withan inverter...

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
so here's my deal, I have 25k left over to make the coach dual ac....hopefully the second ac is pre wired to the air vet...and I can swap the gen to 5.5kw...

here's the real problem... it's only a 2k option retail...and no dealers do it..why… it's a freaking desert out here... they say in fountain valley they are hard to sell with this option..don't make sence to me...
What about keeping the gen and installing a “load shedding” setup so it stagers the AC’s hard starts. Maybe you don’t need a 5500 ?