WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Wanna Know How I Know My Wife is Asian?

Backlash

Reaction score
LMAO!! This lady cracks me up!

My wife has been away this week attending a conference for work. She just got home this afternoon and is getting settled in. As she's unpacking and telling me about her week, she starts bragging about all of her "Freebies" that she managed to "Acquire." Unbelievable!!

I couldn't help myself, I had to stack all this crap up just to snap a photo. I'm sure there's more buried in her suitcase. Like we needed fucking pens and notepads..... 🤣

PXL_20230317_224147012.jpg

Last edited:

Backlash

Reaction score
OMFG!!!! 🤣 She literally just walked out into the dining room and said "Oh wait, there's more! I forgot I put some more in this other suitcase! Oh, here it is!"

I'm in here laughing my ass off and she's yelling at me...... "Whaaaat, are you posting about me on your forum board?!"

🤣

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Sounds familiar in way. My wife (not Asian lol) has so much shit for every type holiday. I was going to post all the Easter crap she has me take down. And as I’m taking pictures she calmly says. If you post that shit on your boys site you aren’t Getting Any for long time. Needless to say you didn’t see a post about Easter crap. Lol.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
This is true. I’m like this. We’re cheap
There is cheap than cheap. First from the picture
The hot sauce. Drink bottles I get.
Decaf coffee/ honey packets I mean WTF. How desperate are you. Lmao.

And please. Don’t tell me you’re so cheap you take the soap bars and hair products when you check out. 😱😂😂🤷🙄🥃

WYRD

Reaction score

And please. Don’t tell me you’re so cheap you take the soap bars and hair products when you check out. 😱😂😂🤷🙄🥃
I always take the shampoo and conditioner makes my balls smell good

BIGRED9158

Reaction score

Your god damn right I do 😂😂

BingerFang

Reaction score
It’s funny how excited women get about STUPID shit they get for free. My fiancé is the same way it’s hilarious. 😂

ChrisV

Reaction score

I take dat shiett!!!

Backlash

Reaction score

Yes, yes, she did. 🤷🤓

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Sounds familiar in way. My wife (not Asian lol) has so much shit for every type holiday. I was going to post all the Easter crap she has me take down. And as I’m taking pictures she calmly says. If you post that shit on your boys site you aren’t Getting Any for long time. Needless to say you didn’t see a post about Easter crap. Lol.

Another one I really did LoL at!!!

🤣🤣🤣

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
A well off customer of mine is known for taking all the toiletries when he is done with the room. Including the extra toilet paper. And he is by no means poor.

I think families with a modicum of generational wealth - not FU money, but a good life if they’re smart about it - are “especially “frugal” like that.

A dollar saved is a dollar earned.
But a some of us are more dicks about it than others 🤣

Even if I won the lottery, I’d still have a cheap streak in me a mile wide LOL

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
A well off customer of mine is known for taking all the toiletries when he is done with the room. Including the extra toilet paper. And he is by no means poor.
I must be different. I want to pack my shit up. Head out for the next day’s adventures. I am not in the least thinking about taking the last roll of TP or Kleenex. Let alone a 2 oz bottle of cheap ass hair conditioner. Takes all kinds obviously:)

Last edited:

pronstar

Reaction score
It never fails, if we go to a restaurant and the condiments (like Tabasco sauce) are new/unopened, my older sister will slip them right into her purse 😂

Backlash

Reaction score
Hahaha! We were sitting here laughing about the comments and responses in this thread, and she told me her Filipina friend jacked a hotel towel! LMAO!

And she calls ME a rebel!!! 😲🤣

SLT Kota

Reaction score
I never realized that having a drawer full of hotel pens was not normal growing up.
... she told me her Filipina friend jacked a hotel towel! LMAO!

Those are called garage towels at my parents, the stripe from the hotel pool made it easy to know it was alright to use for cleaning up messes, pets, drying off cars etc. My mother made it clear not to use her "Good" towels for anything dirty.

Boatymcboatface

Reaction score
My friend married and Asian she’s on her third car started with two high end BMWs and is now on a VW gulf. His auto insurance is like a small mortgage!

All three of my friends that have Asian wife’s have almost identical stories about car accidents involving a truck turning right or a guy on a bike that came out of nowhere!

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
You don't get rich by leaving free $$$ laying around

endobear

Reaction score
Buddies Asian wife's car dies at 120k miles or so. She has it towed to the dealership and he finds out she never had the oil changed since the car was new.

pronstar

Reaction score
Buddies Asian wife's car dies at 120k miles or so. She has it towed to the dealership and he finds out she never had the oil changed since the car was new.

Not sure if this reflects worse on the wife, or your buddy…only because I handle maintaining shit in our household, so this would be on me.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
I never realized that having a drawer full of hotel pens was not normal growing up.

Those are called garage towels at my parents, the stripe from the hotel pool made it easy to know it was alright to use for cleaning up messes, pets, drying off cars etc. My mother made it clear not to use her "Good" towels for anything dirty.
My Aunti (Filipino, Chinese, Hawaiian) was infamous for every pen she ever had being logo'd in some way shape or form. Back in college when I was a broke student I would raid the desk every time I went over there to eat for "school supplies."

She's 70 now..and I can assure you you won't find a non-restaurant branded napkin or condiment in her house. She has a drawer full of packets of shoyu, hot mustard, ketchup etc....and more bamboo chopstick packs than you could imagine. There are allegedly quite a few plastic saimin bowls in her cabinets that are honestly the best thing ever lol.

My cousin, her oldest is seriously the cheapest person you will ever meet...squeaks when she walks. None of them hurt for money in any way either. Her husband's garage towels read like a hotel menu of Waikiki beach 😂😂😂😂

endobear

Reaction score
Not sure if this reflects worse on the wife, or your buddy…only because I handle maintaining shit in our household, so this would be on me.
Yeah. He's not a car guy. This happened during their 1st few years of marriage
She spoke zero English when they 1st married and there was definitely some communication issues. Plus he traveled a ton for work and was gone 2x more than he was home