WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Want to buy 24’ flatbed....Know anyone looking to sell?

TOBTEK

Reaction score
We’re looking to get a apx 24’ flatbed or deck trailer to fit two X3’s. Do you know of anything decent available with being priced like an enclosed trailer?
Long shot I know, but worth the post. And yes, I’m surfing on all the CL’s.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

racetrash

Reaction score
Maybe call Dylan Or Kass at Utility Trailer in Reno, 775-786-9999. He co-drives our 6100 truck in the Score series, he probably would deliver. Just tell him the wire guy RaceTrash sent you.

DLC

Reaction score
PJ trailer in Beaumont 951-922-3456. I got my 20 ft flat bed from them

there are 3 trailer shops all in a row

TOBTEK

Reaction score
^^^^. Thanks guys. Should have said.... looking for a used trailer. Looking like a new 24 flatbed is almost what an enclosed cost.

TOBTEK

Reaction score
Thinking about biting the bullet and getting a 24’ enclosed. Starting to look more attractive????

Now if Can Am would just throw down on the rebates. Something has to be coming being this season is over and Covid. Something has to be coming.....

Riverfamlee

Reaction score
You may want to price new ones, seems like there are some good deals going on. I needed a 16' and the used ones were going for more than new. So I sold my 14' for more than I paid new and grabbed a new 16'.

TOBTEK

Reaction score
Don’t think Any manufacture can touch Sky trailers.
Brand new 20’ is 5999.00
Brand new 24’ is 6999.00

Not the trickiest, blinged out trailer as we’ve all seen, but some of these guys are Nuts what they want for a trailer! Saw a all Alum 24’ for about 30k. Smoke another fatty!!

wayniac

Reaction score
Thinking about biting the bullet and getting a 24’ enclosed. Starting to look more attractive????

Now if Can Am would just throw down on the rebates. Something has to be coming being this season is over and Covid. Something has to be coming.....

Can-am is offering 0% for 60 months right now... im looking to buy too.. funny i now need a 24 foot trailer also.. let me now what you come across... are you forsure enclosed or regular 24 ok. can maybe see what kind of deal for 2

rivergames

Reaction score
After the Rams stadium is done, we are selling our Diesel 6500 flat bed work truck. I'll get pictures if interested. I believe she is only a 20' bed with a lift gate

TOBTEK

Reaction score
Can-am is offering 0% for 60 months right now... im looking to buy too.. funny i now need a 24 foot trailer also.. let me now what you come across... are you forsure enclosed or regular 24 ok. can maybe see what kind of deal for 2

Yeah saw the 0% for 60 months. Last year around this time the 2019’s RR’s and RC’s got a 2500.00 rebate. I’d sure think with the global economy situation a similar rebate SHOULD BE coming soon.

If we don’t find a decent deal on a used trailer, Sky Trailers enclosed is the best deal I’ve seen. Probably can see if a group buy discount is possible?? My brother bought a 24 from them a few years back.

sfury

Reaction score
I may sell my 2017 24' drive over fender trailer. Used for Moab twice. I bolted every board to every cross member when new to keep from warping. Added aluminum front box, and had bearings serviced with new Goodyear Endurance tires in November 2019. $5000.00
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.JPG
2.jpg

TOBTEK

Reaction score
^^^ SFury. Thanks for the post. Nice trailer.
But that’s my exact issue with buying a big deck over. 5k for a used open air trailer. Or just a little more for a brand new enclosed??
Think it makes more sense to get the enclosed for the security aspect alone. Plus the storage benefit.

Have a small 14’ utility trailer, gonna keep it for quick solo day trips and running the car around. Thinking about doing a D.I.Y Deckover conversion on it. PITA to jack the X3 up and ratchet the suspension every time with the sand tires on it. Any good idea’s for the project? Don’t want to spend a ton of $$ on this. Maybe 2x4’s as cross members on the current rails. Sheets of plywood on top of that?

IMG_6561.jpg

Crazyhippy

Haters gonna Hate
Reaction score
Look into Stacklite trailers. Not sure if they will work with sxs or not, but the owner is super helpful. Tell him I say hi.

DLC

Reaction score
You could easily buildup a couple gutters/ rail ways for the wheels to ride on and have them bolt on the current top rail with a combo of wood and angle.
don’t need to make a complete deck out of it.

Racer56

Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
^^^ SFury. Thanks for the post. Nice trailer.
But that’s my exact issue with buying a big deck over. 5k for a used open air trailer. Or just a little more for a brand new enclosed??
Think it makes more sense to get the enclosed for the security aspect alone. Plus the storage benefit.

Have a small 14’ utility trailer, gonna keep it for quick solo day trips and running the car around. Thinking about doing a D.I.Y Deckover conversion on it. PITA to jack the X3 up and ratchet the suspension every time with the sand tires on it. Any good idea’s for the project? Don’t want to spend a ton of $$ on this. Maybe 2x4’s as cross members on the current rails. Sheets of plywood on top of that?

View attachment 868819

A word of advice. You are tieing your car down wrong on the trailer. You should be putting the tie downs to the suspension arms and then to the trailer in a X pattern. This will prevent the tie downs coming loose.

TOBTEK

Reaction score
Look into Stacklite trailers. Not sure if they will work with sxs or not, but the owner is super helpful. Tell him I say hi.

Thanks for the heads up. Those are really cool. Any idea what they cost? Didn’t see any prices posted.

riverroyal

Reaction score
A word of advice. You are tieing your car down wrong on the trailer. You should be putting the tie downs to the suspension arms and then to the trailer in a X pattern. This will prevent the tie downs coming loose.
This.

riverroyal

Reaction score
It holds the car without compressing the suspension.
It does look odd on trailer if you hit bumps because the car will act like a car and move some. Not much though

Crazyhippy

Haters gonna Hate
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. Those are really cool. Any idea what they cost? Didn’t see any prices posted.

Not sure... Call and talk to Scott. He tows all over the place with them and a couple of cars.

wayniac

Reaction score
just talked to these guys... going to go check it out...