WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Want to Buy - Youth Motocross Gear!

alohajeff

Reaction score
I am looking for some Youth Motocross gear. The 11 year old tried on his riding gear and it's too small. I am looking for a pair of boots size Men's 9 and some pants Youth 14 or men's 28" waist.

I am also looking for Youth size 2 Boots and Youth 8 pants. The 7 year old found out his big bro needs new gear and now he wants some too.

We have a ride planned this weekend and I would like to buy it ASAP!

Thank you!

Jeff

Last edited:

Kylemenz1

Reaction score
My buddy owns and operates WholesaleMX.com. He could most likely get it shipped to you by this weekend. Give him a call because he can usually give you better prices over the phone. I would say to tell him Kyle gave you his number, but he might charge you extra! Hahaa

Wholesalemx.com

Wholesale MX
9833 Pacific Heights Blvd. Suite B
San Diego, CA 92121
1 (888) 472-7869

alohajeff

Reaction score
My buddy owns and operates WholesaleMX.com. He could most likely get it shipped to you by this weekend. Give him a call because he can usually give you better prices over the phone. I would say to tell him Kyle gave you his number, but he might charge you extra! Hahaa

Wholesalemx.com

Wholesale MX
9833 Pacific Heights Blvd. Suite B
San Diego, CA 92121
1 (888) 472-7869

I checked the website... the prices are retail and pretty steep. I appreciate the info but it's more than we want to spend right now on gear that will last a few months.

I was surfing Craigslist and a bunch of the ads have stuff that's already been sold or no longer available... sellers don't seem to bother updating their ad.

Jeff

Last edited:

screaming pete

Reaction score
i have some Troy lee Girls white black and purple stuff for a 90-100 lb 10-13 yr old if you know anyone its for sale..sp