WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Want to make 24K in less than 1 week?

attitude

Reaction score
I’ve never invested before but something like this seems to be the way to go, someone either talk me out of it or into it lol.

boatpi

Reaction score
All pharma is risky at various times, but risk can pay off too. Back in 2010 wife made 200K in one year day trading. It can be done, but it takes many hours of research, my tip is from wife and she has maybe 12 hours and days looking at this stock. She is in others too, this is tops on her list.

KingofBeers

Reaction score
This is how I make my living. Not specifically with penny stocks, but the markets in general. Id disagree that its anything like gambling if you know anything about market sentiment and technical analysis. Follow the money and and join trends. This is an incredible time to be a trader. Opportunity around every corner lately.

floatn turd

Reaction score
Man!
I might be down for some of this.

How does an average turd such as I, go about this business?

evantwheeler

Reaction score

boatpi

Reaction score
Link does work. You make a decision on your term in the market keep in mind short term capital gains are much higher percentage but hey if you’re making two or three times on your money if you invest it for amount and you get out or flip into another stock taxes are high but so are profits if you’re successful.

Sometimes you wait for the big one it’s a gamble so if if else goes to somewhere around seven dollars a share, i’m up by $1 million or so.

or It can take a shit and it goes down to two cents. But I think his company has traction certainly to hit two dollars if they got approval for their in-home test they’ve already been talking to Amazon and Amazon takes them on for marketing that’s going for one hell of a ride.

floatn turd

Reaction score
It takes money some guts and many many hours of research before you leap.

I hear ya.

I have some money.
I got the guts.
As far as the hours of research........ can you just tell me what to buy and I'll kick you down with some of these little babies for your troubles??

Screenshot_20200422-180348_Chrome.jpg

floatn turd

Reaction score
But I really have always wanted to get into this stuff.
I will sit down and start me some learn'n.

FT

attitude

Reaction score
I just started a TD Ameritrade account, I will pick up some stock tomorrow as soon as my wire transfer clears into my TD account.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
I just started a TD Ameritrade account, I will pick up some stock tomorrow as soon as my wire transfer clears into my TD account.
I did the exact same last week. I’m dipping my toes in. So far I’m a few bucks. But I’m buying for Long term 10-15yrs from now so I’m betting on big name companies will make a comeback sometime between now and then.

Thinking of putting $500 on the tip mentioned in this thread. Not much but it looks like a 50/50 shot to me.

nowski

Reaction score
I've bought and sold this stock three times (.06 .14 and .18) over the last several weeks. I missed the boat this past Monday when it went down to .17 / .18. The stock is an otc so you can't trade pre-market or during the after hours market.

The DECN test kit is cleaver idea using a diabetes test monitor reconfigured for Covid-19, the kit is manufactured in South Korea. DECN has been around for about 18 years and has been distributing diabetes kits which is their bread and butter.

Tomorrow is a PR meeting with CEO Keith Berman to give an update on FDA approval on their test kit. Their kit was submitted to the FDA back on April 7th if I remember. I'm curious to see ( pump or dump) what happens to the stock after the meeting since it's only a meeting to give an update where they stand with the FDA. If this DECN kit gets FDA approval this will be a game changer and this stock will soar...

The penny stocks are a hit and miss. Today I missed the train with WLL and got hit by a truck with TRNX. The key to these penny stocks is to get in and get out. Good Luck...

attitude

Reaction score
I did the exact same last week. I’m dipping my toes in. So far I’m a few bucks. But I’m buying for Long term 10-15yrs from now so I’m betting on big name companies will make a comeback sometime between now and then.

Thinking of putting $500 on the tip mentioned in this thread. Not much but it looks like a 50/50 shot to me.
Same here, I’m starting off slow maybe putting a $1,000 into DECN and hoping for a quick return. Other than that I will put my money into some more long term stocks and hopefully ride the economy back up after unemployment sinks in and we get a feel of where the bottom will be.

That’s the plan at least but I’m just a newbie lol

boatpi

Reaction score
Well we have some very smart board members here, the tie to South Korea is what caught our attention. Most believe they are one step ahead of us on all of this.

boatpi

Reaction score
If any newbies put big coin into this, they may want to put in a sell order near their buy in price to cover their azz, or not.

KingofBeers

Reaction score
If any newbies put big coin into this, they may want to put in a sell order near their buy in price to cover their azz, or not.
Stops wont help you with OTC names. OTC is the wild west of stock markets. Once they turn....good luck getting filled. You are better off riding it down and exiting on the first bounce.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I got a few grand to toss at this tomorrow morning. I’m down.

attitude

Reaction score
I was late about 30 minutes due to my account being locked by TD for verification issues, great...

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Missed the 30% bump this morning, but I’m in. Let’s see what happens!

Motoxxxloak

Reaction score
What stock was the OP referring to? I click the link and it just goes right to google. But then I see others referring to DECN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

attitude

Reaction score
I guess I’ll stick with my day job lol

HCP3

Reaction score
Hopefully @boatpi was keeping an eye on the PR that was anticipated this morning, and/or set up a stop loss towards the peak. Or holding long. Still could have done very well for himself prior to the sell off if shorting.

Last edited:

FishSniper

Reaction score
I use to trade these penny stocks. Can make lot of money quick or lose it even quicker and a lot of time the penny traders sell on the news. This one does look to have potential if they get approval but always sketchy to buy them after they have run up this much.

KingofBeers

Reaction score
If I was already up 24k on a OTC name there is no way Id hold through any expected data. Trading, not to be confused with investing, is about trading the reaction, or anticipating a move based on volume. Your win rate will be much higher by trading the reaction to the data here than trying to hold on and HOPE it keeps going higher.

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
I bought after the dip at .26 Picked up 18500 shares and sold at .3 lol

I'll try and do it again soon.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
LOL and I'm out. Lost $400.

Was a fun little exercise.

GUSH made up the loss.. I've doubled my money as of this morning.

boatpi

Reaction score

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
I'm in again at .2846. Let's see where this goes. :D

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Generally by the time people post that they made money, the money has already been made. You’re already too late.

Having spoken to about boatpi in the past, he’s a good dude and there was no ill intent on this but it’s just a timing thing of the market.