WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Want to make 24K in less than 1 week?

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Generally by the time people post that they made money, the money has already been made. You’re already too late.

Having spoken to about boatpi in the past, he’s a good dude and there was no ill intent on this but it’s just a timing thing of the market.

No ill will here.. I shouldn't have gotten in after seeing it triple without a retraction.

Now that I'm out it will probably go to a $1 by this afternoon.

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score
No ill will here.. I shouldn't have gotten in after seeing it triple without a retraction.

Now that I'm out it will probably go to a $1 by this afternoon.
That has been my experience. Now, if I have a $1000 to play with, I just light a $100 on fire and go do something fun with the other $900. Better return this way.

DWC

Reaction score
Generally by the time people post that they made money, the money has already been made. You’re already too late.

Having spoken to about boatpi in the past, he’s a good dude and there was no ill intent on this but it’s just a timing thing of the market.
100% true. Every friend of a friend knows way before the typical investor. The agency that approves a test and everyone there knows. Their suppliers for every part knows because they’ve been asked to ramp up.

HitIt

Reaction score
jk boatpi ;-)

stock.jpg
stock.jpg

MSum661

Reaction score
Remember when we used to get those blast faxes on our fax machines telling you about penny stocks? I would always follow them for a day and watch the pump and dump.

Hilarious!
I remember trading back in '97 with a IBM 166 with a dial up connection. It was nuts.
Back then all you had to do to make $$$$'s playing penny stocks was chase any one down that ran a press release that they were coming out with a website. A website was Gold back then to a penny trader, lol.
The .com craze was super fun while it lasted.

Havasu Rehab

Reaction score
For some reason I can’t trade DECN in Robinhood. Anyone know why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boatpi

Reaction score
Nice LOL, wife bought at .12, we are in for the haul with a sell at .12. If it hits $2, ill throw the party. All about home testing approval.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
This is how I make my living. Not specifically with penny stocks, but the markets in general. Id disagree that its anything like gambling if you know anything about market sentiment and technical analysis. Follow the money and and join trends. This is an incredible time to be a trader. Opportunity around every corner lately.

If I was already up 24k on a OTC name there is no way Id hold through any expected data. Trading, not to be confused with investing, is about trading the reaction, or anticipating a move based on volume. Your win rate will be much higher by trading the reaction to the data here than trying to hold on and HOPE it keeps going higher.

Want to put on a clinic for the rdp folks that don't know shit about the stock market? LOL.

RD

Gramps

Older Member
Reaction score
Shell Oil (RDSA) bought 3/18/2020 @ $22 closed today @ $35.16 buy today and the yield is %10+ give it a year and it should be back in the 50 range

MSum661

Reaction score
Just a heads up.

Trading on this penny stock is now halted.
I hope nobody is trapped in this.

FishSniper

Reaction score
Just a heads up.

Trading on this penny stock is now halted.
I hope nobody is trapped in this.
Was just gonna post this. Doing some reading it sounds like SEC been cracking down on penny stocks linking themselves to products with covid related PR’s.

MSum661

Reaction score
Was just gonna post this. Doing some reading it sounds like SEC been cracking down on penny stocks linking themselves to products with covid related PR’s.

I've seen this a lot lately.
It's never a good idea to make penny stock recommendations to anyone for this reason.
JMO.

boatpi

Reaction score
On this one, profit taking going on, and waiting for their second application submittal to FDA.

crzy2bealive

Reaction score
All pharma is risky at various times, but risk can pay off too. Back in 2010 wife made 200K in one year day trading. It can be done, but it takes many hours of research, my tip is from wife and she has maybe 12 hours and days looking at this stock. She is in others too, this is tops on her list.
I have been daytrading for 3 weeks and it's pretty challenging. I learned the hard way and lost 200 bucks in .00005 seconds due to buying market vs. Limit. Made 400 on monday and gave it all back tuesday.

Didn't even trade Wednesday due to confidence being low. I'm going back to paper trading for a while till I can figure out what works for me

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
The one OTC stock I own is ATGN.....I used to sell their products at my business and picked some up a while ago. Up about 11% today. They are now days in the cloud product offerings exclusively. In the past they were in the hardware arena but have completely moved away from that. Not recommending anybody buy it. Do your own DD.....

I expect firms that have cloud based services to of course get a boost in todays environment and there was already a big push towards this over the last 10 years or so. Is it a mature market......not even close IMO. Collaboration for all companies via the cloud is a big deal these days. I see more and more of the major college institutions going to on line schooling even more but they don't want to lose their bread/butter higher revenue students that learn on site. I understand some are mandatory on site but a lot today can be done remotely and the virus stuff will expedite all of this.

My company had a strong presence in the "for profit" secondary education arena and we put in a lot of call centers and infrastructure for on line learning and the associated data centers. I am not active in that anymore but it always was a joke thinking that colleges like UCLA/USC, etc weren't considered for profit institutions.....what a crock of shit.

Last edited:

nowski

Reaction score
I got in at the close of the market yesterday and ran into a stop sign when I got up this morning. I hope nobody else got caught holding this stock.

What I've read that may have sparked this halt is when the stock fell by 50 percent off it's trading value in an instant. Someone sold 8.9 million shares at 50 percent less than market value sending up a huge red flag with the SEC. Who does that? Competition? We may never know. If the company has nothing to hide it's business as usual after May 7th, however if it's the opposite I lose my money and someone will go to jail. It's not my first rodeo losing money in the stock market if that's the case, a little loss compared to what I lost in a company called Exodus among others...

boatpi

Reaction score
The stock market on penny stock is crazy now it’s even from yesterday‘s close.
I think it recovered for that massive sell off but in the end it’s all about the FDA approval that’s where you strap your seatbelt on for. You got a remember stocks like these are a big risk but if a hit and you do your research in a little bit of Lady luck the payoff could be crazy.

For your folks that don’t understand short term capital gains I believe is 40% so keep that in mind when you do yourselves and your buys.
This is no place for a weak heart.

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score
Any thoughts on F (Ford) from the more astute investors? Might not be at bottom yet, but did get cut in half at the onset of the CV19 thing...think it’ll recover to $7+ in a year?

boatpi

Reaction score
I remember a friend of mine who works for enterprise Rent-A-Car calling me during the Obama depression telling me that dollar thrifty Rent-A-Car has got down to one dollar a share.

I was way too busy buying houses in Las Vegas and just let it slide.

One year later it was $59 a share.

BingerFang

Reaction score
I remember a friend of mine who works for enterprise Rent-A-Car calling me during the Obama depression telling me that dollar thrifty Rent-A-Car has got down to one dollar a share.

I was way too busy buying houses in Las Vegas and just let it slide.

One year later it was $59 a share.

My grandpa in the 90's bought 2000 shares of Amazon for $12/share. He was told by his advisor at the time he should get out when it hit $20 so he did... Lol!

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score

Quite the claims...

It appears to the Securities and Exchange Commission that the public interest and the protection of investors require a suspension in the trading of the securities of Decision Diagnostics Corp. (“DECN” or “the Company”) (CIK No. 0001144225) because of questions regarding the accuracy and adequacy of information in the marketplace since at least March 3, 2020. Those questions relate to DECN’s press releases, among other things, (i) claiming to have “technology perfected” to allow it to manufacture and sell a COVID-19 test kit that would provide results “in 15 seconds, based on a small finger prick blood sample,” and (ii) issuing sales forecasts that up to 525 million COVID 19 test kits would be sold in the first year of production. The Company’s common stock is quoted on OTC Link (previously Pink Sheets), operated by OTC Markets Group Inc., under the symbol DECN. As of April 21, 2020, DECN’s common stock has 13 market makers, and the issuer’s common stock is eligible for the “piggyback” exception of Rule 15c2-11(f)(3) under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.

The Commission is of the opinion that the public interest and the protection of investors require a suspension of trading in the securities of the above-listed company. 2 THEREFORE, IT IS ORDERED, pursuant to Section 12(k) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, that trading in the securities of the above-listed company is suspended for the period from 9:30 a.m. EDT on April 24, 2020, through 11:59 p.m. EDT on May 7, 2020. By the Commission.

KingofBeers

Reaction score
An OTC ticker getting suspended generally means its a fraud. If this ever starts trading it will open on the grey sheets with no level 2 quotes, no market makers and no liquidity. They are going to need to substantiate their claims or this is heading to sub penny land.
Here is a fairly decent explanation of what goes on from here with links to SEC regulations that will be followed.

Im suspecting that anybody still long will be getting rekt.

If I wasnt hungover right now Id look at the history of CEO and the players involved here. Thats where you will learn whats really going on here. If you want some good reading google the name Barry Honig. Billionaire fraudster that has been behind some pretty big frauds on the OTC and NASDAQ markets.

boatnam2

Reaction score
Anyone remember theranos? worth 9 billion one day gone the next.

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score
That has been my experience. Now, if I have a $1000 to play with, I just light a $100 on fire and go do something fun with the other $900. Better return this way.
Looks like my method ended up better than a lot of you...lol

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
All pharma is risky at various times, but risk can pay off too. Back in 2010 wife made 200K in one year day trading. It can be done, but it takes many hours of research, my tip is from wife and she has maybe 12 hours and days looking at this stock. She is in others too, this is tops on her list.

Did she look into the CEO? Some pretty shady background it appears.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I put in a sale order on my ATGN today.......Going to lighten up some of my holdings right now

attitude

Reaction score
So how much more money am I going to lose when trading opens up tomorrow?🤦‍♂️

dryhoze1

Reaction score
Took a small hit yesterday and today. I’m up 41% overall since I bought back in a month or so ago.

just curious, How would you have taken a small hit yesterday & today when trading on this stock has been suspended for close to two weeks?

Motoxxxloak

Reaction score
I didnt sell my DECN cause they were locked but now appear to be unlocked. I have about 80 shares. I am considering hanging on just to see what happens. Anyone buying more?

HCP3

Reaction score
I didnt sell my DECN cause they were locked but now appear to be unlocked. I have about 80 shares. I am considering hanging on just to see what happens. Anyone buying more?

The DECN ship has sailed. Actually, the DECN ship has sunk.