WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Want to Rent - Every other Sun-Wed All Summer

CJ_Donahue

Reaction score
Like the title says my family is looking to rent a place every other Sunday -Wednesday all summer (8-10 weekends). We were going to rent a house 50-50 with a friend but because of the Covid-19 crap he backed out.

The place must have inside boat storage so we can leave the boat (Cole 250s) for the summer and must accept two well behaved Golden Retrievers. Prefer a house with a pool but not a deal breaker if the price is right.

We are a clean family who will treat your house like their own and we don't like or want the Friday & Saturday nights as we are not the crowd/party type. Last year we did hotels for seven weekends, towing both ways, but this year we would love to find a consistent spot where we can leave the boat.

Anything out there?
20190922_114930.jpg

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Hey Chris, check out my sisters place at 762 Malibu Circle, VRBO #803427www

Link:

It’s across from the islander.
Those are old pics, it’s been updated since then. Also, ignore the pricing shown.

LMK if it interests you, and I can put you in touch with her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Like the title says my family is looking to rent a place every other Sunday -Wednesday all summer (8-10 weekends). We were going to rent a house 50-50 with a friend but because of the Covid-19 crap he backed out.

The place must have inside boat storage so we can leave the boat (Cole 250s) for the summer and must accept two well behaved Golden Retrievers. Prefer a house with a pool but not a deal breaker if the price is right.

We are a clean family who will treat your house like their own and we don't like or want the Friday & Saturday nights as we are not the crowd/party type. Last year we did hotels for seven weekends, towing both ways, but this year we would love to find a consistent spot where we can leave the boat.

Anything out there? View attachment 861294
willow valley marina area????? I'd rent it to you for the summer, brand new home, you could leave all your
DSC04985.JPG
DSC04988.JPG
DSC04989.JPG
DSC04991.JPG
DSC04990.JPG
stuff there... boat deep garage and fenced yard..

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
option 2 , I could sell you the house and finance it.....

Hardly Satisfied

Riverside, CA & Havasu
Reaction score

Anything out there? View attachment 861294
Text me 909-322-9529 Ed