WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Want to see a James Bond style motorcycle police chase?

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
Starting at the 1:23 mark....... I just watched the most interesting police chase video. It’s in a foreign country of which I do not know. The guy being chased has a passenger, and if he ever gets out of jail...... some motorcycle company needs to sponsor him! However, the 2 police bikers chasing him are extremely skilled also. I almost still feel dizzy.

Trust me if you watch this........ it feels like watching a James Bond movie chase...... but it’s real.

IF you have the ability to watch this video on a big screen........ even better. Oh, might want to grab a cold one...... that chase is about 2 beers long.

4Waters

Reaction score
Wow, you can't stop watching. That chase looks like something choreographed in Hollywood

2Driver

Reaction score
Wow

When I was 22 I did a wheel stand on my 79 CBX not knowing a cop had slid up right behind me at the stop. Holy crap was he pissed.

dirtslinger2

Reaction score
I wonder if this is Columbia, It was illegal to ride doubles on a Motorcycle up to just a few years ago, due to that being the preferred method for Narco hit men.

Dudes can all ride, I would have crashed that shit a couple minutes into the video.

SoCalDave

Reaction score
Fuker has some talent on a bike that's for sure.

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
I think it’s clear where the passenger lives. Tries to get off in the alley then loops around and actually does get off.

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
On another website in which this video is on...... Someone believes it is in Mesquita, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

It is a fun watch..... I’ve shown a couple of neighbors the video on my 85” TV with surround sound. It really makes you feel like you are there!

OC Mike

Reaction score
Over here the cops would be in more trouble than the thief, speeding, unsafe riding, endangering others, brutality for the knockdown and don't forget racial profiling and on and on........

4Waters

Reaction score
Over here the cops would be in more trouble than the thief, speeding, unsafe riding, endangering others, brutality for the knockdown and don't forget racial profiling and on and on........
Maybe we should send them the BLM?🤔🤣

nowski

Reaction score
When I first saw the video I thought they finally cleaned up the homeless problem in San Francisco, then I put on my glasses...