WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Wanted: 2 Pairs SB Imco Power Flows and Risers

Paradox

Known Inmate #27012
Reaction score
Going to start collecting parts for a pair of 427 (+/-) small blocks for our Donzi. Not in a rush (boat runs fine on the 350 Mags) but want to spread the pain of the parts cost over the next year or so.

Looking for decent used pairs of the Imco Power Flow model 02-8352 with the SA risers.

BB2D2959-1A78-4F4B-AAAD-638354F99090.jpeg

I see they are about $2400 a pair new and Im hoping to do significantly better on decent used ones.

Thanks.

oldseddie

Reaction score
I have some stainless IMCO risers that wouldn't fit under my motor cover. There 6" over and fit ant mercruiser riser. PM if interested and I'll get some pictures.

Sent from my SM-T860 using Tapatalk

ACrooks70

Reaction score
I've got a set (1) of EMI's with stainless risers that I extended and added O2 bungs. I'd like to go to Lightnings since I'm 600hp+ S/C 414cid. You'd have to source another set, but I think there is another floating around on the forums. I'd have to have the Lightning in hand before I could release these, but since you're not in a hurry... I've got a shift and ECU bracket and some hose Y's. $1200 would work for me.

Paradox

Known Inmate #27012
Reaction score
I've got a set (1) of EMI's with stainless risers that I extended and added O2 bungs. I'd like to go to Lightnings since I'm 600hp+ S/C 414cid. You'd have to source another set, but I think there is another floating around on the forums. I'd have to have the Lightning in hand before I could release these, but since you're not in a hurry... I've got a shift and ECU bracket and some hose Y's. $1200 would work for me.

Thanks for the reply. Really need the shorty Imco SA type risers since I’d like to keep my Captains Call. Also holding out a bit to see if I come across a complete two pair set.

ACrooks70

Reaction score
What are you planning on for cams in the 427s? may not want to run Captains for reversion issues.

Paradox

Known Inmate #27012
Reaction score
What are you planning on for cams in the 427s? may not want to run Captains for reversion issues.

Was going to leave it up to the engine builder and rigging guy I plan on using so I don’t know at this point.

That said, the strategy is mild. The thought is around 400 or so HP each. I’d be satisfied with a 60-65 MPH speed at say 3800-4200 RPM. On the top end side, I suspect the boat would become a bit much to handle beyond 85 so I’m not really looking to max it out.

As a result, the idea of using bigger (small block) cubic inch with a milder set up in terms of cam, compression, etc. appeals to me. Im thinking this should also help with reliability and avoidance of reversion.