WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Wanted: Champion V-drive gears

twitch

Reaction score
im looking for 22-25 gears for a champion v-drive. If anyone has any let me know

alohajeff

Reaction score
im looking for 22-25 gears for a champion v-drive. If anyone has any let me know

If you happen to locate a source for Ace Champion gears please let me know!

Aloha

spotondl

In a Purple Haze
Reaction score
I have a set of 28's in my boat right now that I want to trade up to 35's or so if anyone wants a trade...

Raysonman

Reaction score
I have been looking Ace Champion gears for a while. From what I have found the origional gear sets were 04, 09, 15 and 28.5% overdrive. I just took the 28.5's out of our Spectra and put the 15's back in. It is my understanding that the Casale C-500 gears are the same except that the shaft size is smaller. I was told that Casale makes gears and shafts for the Champion box and 22's are one of the ratios listed on their website. I did not call but you may wish to check it out. Crusader used the same gear sets but had similar ratios to the Champion. Good luck with your search.

Mark Caton

Reaction score
Any of you guys still have those 15 or 28.5s to sell?
Any of you guys still have those 15 or 28.5s to sell?
Hello Shane: If you find a source please let me know! .I had talked with Grandpa Casale just before he passed away and he quoted about 1400.00 for new set but needed the bearing I.D. size. He says there were 2 different sizes on the Champions. Have not gone any further on the Spectra 20 project currently in progress. Thank you Mark from Needles.

SPECTRABRENT

Reaction score
Hello Shane: If you find a source please let me know! .I had talked with Grandpa Casale just before he passed away and he quoted about 1400.00 for new set but needed the bearing I.D. size. He says there were 2 different sizes on the Champions. Have not gone any further on the Spectra 20 project currently in progress. Thank you Mark from Needles.
I found a set of .09’s, I need 15’s with my setup.