WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Wanted - Deck pad

work2ski

Reaction score
Anybody out there got an old deck pad that they don't use anymore?

Want to sell it?

fmo24

Reaction score
get a strip of indoor outdoor carpet. remnant bin at HD or Lowes

skiracr

Catalina Ski Race, Boat # 222
Reaction score
I have made a few and can whip one out for you.....as a fellow skier it would be dirt cheap.

i have red, maroon, and black material.

work2ski

Reaction score
I have made a few and can whip one out for you.....as a fellow skier it would be dirt cheap.

i have red, maroon, and black material.

I have thought about making my own, but wasn't sure what to use for the rubber bottom? Want something that isn't going to get moldy and smelly. What do you use?

Are you skiing tomorrow? Polar Bear?

Window Guy

Reaction score
I have thought about making my own, but wasn't sure what to use for the rubber bottom? Want something that isn't going to get moldy and smelly. What do you use?

Believe I have a couple. I will take a look today. You can have. Also have many helmets, skis, bridles, ropes, couple old wet suits if your interested in any of that stuff. A life of water ski racing stuff.

work2ski

Reaction score
Believe I have a couple. I will take a look today. You can have. Also have many helmets, skis, bridles, ropes, couple old wet suits if your interested in any of that stuff. A life of water ski racing stuff.

pm sent

skiracr

Catalina Ski Race, Boat # 222
Reaction score

PM Sent

Crazyhippy

Haters gonna Hate
Reaction score

Whatever isn't sold, I'm interested in. Want to get a bunch of "loaner" gear for grassroots, newbies, etc.

bump

Reaction score
Been wanting a larger pad. My kids are all over with the skis...

IS that possible? What material are you guys using?

Thanks

Mondorally

Reaction score
I've had great luck with rubber backed microfiber bath mats. Bought a 5' long one for the race ski. Use a 3' for play skiing. Just don't get them too wet - they can absorb a ton of water.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006MCTHX6/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

91GD8vjKeGL__SL1500_.jpg

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
Some places have rubber backed carpet runners, can't recall where I have seen them.

I have a little neoprene one that was a race prize some years ago.