Reaction score
Please PM if you have one. Thanks.

wet hull

Reaction score
IMCO will convert a 3 port if you have one. Think they qouted me $200

D19

Reaction score
IMCO will convert a 3 port if you have one. Think they qouted me $200

Not currently running one. I have two 3/4” stainless ball valves at the top of each tank. It works but I don’t like having to get wet to change tanks.

shunter2005

Reaction score
Don't know if this is anything close to what you are looking for, but it may still be available.

D19

Reaction score
My suggestion is stop in and talk to the guys at IMCO see what they can do. Maybe they have a scratched one, which is still better than used....... in San Dimas.

Thank you. I know what I can get a brand new one for, they’re pretty good to me over there, I used to work for them. Just figured I’d look for one here as I’m not in a rush because I’ve got plenty of other projects before I get to this one. I’ve seen them go for a couple hundred dollars here and hoping I might get lucky LOL

sintax

Reaction score
Thank you. I know what I can get a brand new one for, they’re pretty good to me over there, I used to work for them. Just figured I’d look for one here as I’m not in a rush because I’ve got plenty of other projects before I get to this one. I’ve seen them go for a couple hundred dollars here and hoping I might get lucky LOL

yea, the pop up every so often, but move just about as quickly as those Power Casters. I do love the guys (and gals) over at IMCO though, they're always super nice anytime I gotta stop in there and grab something.

Reactions: D19

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Yea in the shop is a great way to get a deal..... all I’ve learned.

Reactions: D19