WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

***WARNING*** Orange County Protest Locations tonight and tomorrow

skiracr

Catalina Ski Race, Boat # 222
Reaction score
For all you Orange County people or friends of...

A lot of protests are scheduled and happenening in the OC tonight and tomorrow night. I got some inside intel and wanted to share, pretty reliable. Some of these spots are exploding with social media and getting shared around. Stay away and be safe!!!

Fullerton - Downtown area... the corner where Kelly Thomas died will be a big spot...

The Orange Circle - Mass amounts of people expected

Santa Ana - numerous known gang members are organizing in the streets....even rival gangs standing together. This location will most likely have the biggest crowds.

San Clemente - not sure where just heard the City come up.
Huntington Beach i believe was mentioned, not positive.

Lots of idiots will be out and about tonight, keep your families safe!!!

Singleton

Reaction score
Gun and ammo ready.
Might have one or more loaded and in the safes tonight. Usually have them in safe together but not together

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
I’ll load up when I get home. I am a block from Disneyland and the convention center

22citation

Reaction score
We are on a tactical alert in Anaheim, a protest is scheduled at 3 at Lincoln/Harbor. Not supposed to be big, but you never know who is gonna show up at these things. Tonight could get ugly.

Singleton

Reaction score
When they start shooting call a time out to get yours.

Safe in master and in office. They start shooting in my hood and I will be in the elevated position shooting back within seconds. Opening the biometric SentrySafe is vey easy

just_floatin

Reaction score
Thank you for the notification. I have family in OC. I informed them to get their grocery shopping done early and to stay away from the windows. Cars in the garage. Sure does seem like the blue states are targets for street anarchy. Prayers for a safe uneventful peaceful evening of protest. Too late in LA. Sad

Last edited:

WATERDOG

Eliminator Eagle Flying free in the heavens above!
Reaction score
Safe in master and in office. They start shooting in my hood and I will be in the elevated position shooting back within seconds. Opening the biometric SentrySafe is vey easy
You've never been shot at before. Let me tell you first hand, if bullets start flying into your house those few seconds will feel like an hour.

DC-88

Reaction score
Someone needs to hack their profiles and line a big one up in Oildale :cool:

Singleton

Reaction score
You've never been shot at before. Let me tell you first hand, if bullets start flying into your house those few seconds will feel like an hour.

100% Agree. Hope I never have to use it living in Carlsbad.
That said no way in hell will I leave a loaded gun in my House, unless locked in safe.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
My guns are loaded at all times. I’ve never owned a gun safe and never will. My guns are cheap, functional, and are very few in number.
I’ve owned guns since my chipmunk single shot .22 at 7 years old.

Why do people buy guns and lock them in a safe away from their own access?
(besides if they own valuable or a large number of guns)
I’ve raised a total of 6 live in kids over different amount of years, grandkids as well

They’ve all seen what 12 gauge slug does to a stump or similar target. It scares them and as kids they would NEVER touch my guns without me there...ever.

But I grew up in a different world. In Alaska in the 70s, 80s and 90’s guns were as common as cigarettes and hookers! Lol

WATERDOG

Eliminator Eagle Flying free in the heavens above!
Reaction score
My guns are loaded at all times. I’ve never owned a gun safe and never will. My guns are cheap, functional, and are very few in number.
I’ve owned guns since my chipmunk single shot .22 at 7 years old.

Why do people buy guns and lock them in a safe away from their own access?
(besides if they own valuable or a large number of guns)
I’ve raised a total of 6 live in kids over different amount of years, grandkids as well

They’ve all seen what 12 gauge slug does to a stump or similar target. It scares them and as kids they would NEVER touch my guns without me there...ever.

But I grew up in a different world. In Alaska in the 70s, 80s and 90’s guns were as common as cigarettes and hookers! Lol
I still have my single shot .22. It;s like a trophy. Hasn't been fired since '68

floatn turd

Reaction score
I'm printing some of these little babies to stick on my house / cars.
(And yes, it's supposed to be spelled wrong)
;)
20200530_150944.jpg

jeteater1

Jet boats suck
Reaction score
They had one in Temecula today, my wife was sent home from work.

traquer

Reaction score
So far it looks like no one is standing up to protect their businesses. Or maybe you're just not hearing about it? Good thing even these idots aren't dumb enough to mess around in residential neighborhoods...