WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Warren Buffet wants to give me $$$$$$$$$

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
Too funny. Do you think Warren has a cousin in Nigeria?

Hi,

My name is Warren E. Buffet an American business magnate, investor and philanthropist. am the most successful investor in the world. I believe strongly in‘giving while living’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind ? that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to give {$1,500,000.00} One Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars, to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience before i travel to japan for my treatment , so I know your email address is valid. ([email protected]) Email me

Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful You Can Google my name for more information: Warren Buffet OR You visit my website https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Buffett

God bless you.

Best Regard

Mr Warren E. Buffet Billionaire investor

CJ_Donahue

Reaction score
Thanks for the email address..... I just sent my request for $$$ too

Go-Fly

Where Are My Shoes?
Reaction score
I called Warren, he told me that's not him. He feels really bad about this and would like to give you $100k for your troubles. For a small fee, I can make this happen.:D

Wavemaker

Reaction score
“United Dollars.” Yeah right and, what country uses this unheard of currency?