regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
3E099EE6-06D9-4C2E-A8C6-45CD0564DADD.jpeg

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
must WATCH if unvaccinated!!!!!!!!!

my Honey is being shamed into taking the STAB....

I asked her to watch videos which I have forwarded to her, before she makes her appointment.....

HotRod82

Reaction score
Uh oh an admission.....

View attachment 1051750

It’s Trump’s fault!!!!! 😆

Whoa....this is profound! Reid is well connected in DC, what does she know? I've been saying for weeks now that they are not going to be able to hide the truth much longer. Maybe we're getting close to them admitting the vaccines were a swing and a miss. Oh, and by the way you might die from it, sorry about that. WAFJ.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
The wife and I just watched both parts of the Project Veritas story last night. It was nice to see so many professionals sharing the same view on the undercover video. Now we just need to get them to step up and say it together. Problem being, like Ms. O'Malley stated, many "doctors" (I use that term loosely since it appears as many don't even bother to practice, yet just do what the reps tell them) and other medical professionals roll right along with the "vaccine science" because that is what they are told and they refuse to open their eyes at all or lose any money in any way.

lbhsbz

Reaction score
I know someone who got the vaccine and the booster, and about a month later was diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer. Had and beat breast cancer 10 years ago or so, and no other medical issues to speak of. Is it related?...maybe, maybe not.

I ain't getting it.

Rogers Hopeful

Reaction score
The actual scientist are not politically motivated but who they give the results to are. Interesting. Oh and blow dart j&j into anyone unvaccinated start with white people so it doesn’t look racist