WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Watch out for this stunt Cops like to pull!!!

C-2

Reaction score
They could have tried candy bars first :swear

Why do they always have to go straight for the Ice Cream?

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
I'd be happy if I got my fucking fruit cup... JBB :cool

koenig

Reaction score
They did similar here with new drivers. First time licensed here you have to put a green N sign on the rear of your vehicle for 21 months. While a N driver you have restrictions on number of passengers to no alcohol. Guess the cops watched N cars and rewarded them for good driving. picture of the sign you must put on the rear of your vehicle:

Attachments

• n sign.png
    n sign.png
    37.7 KB · Views: 620

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
I'll bet they wasted over one hundred ice cream cones per one delivered to the target person.

Roaddogg 4040

Reaction score
Pretty soon we'll be seeing someone suing them for trying to make them fat... or PETA member screaming that they are using animal fat in the ice cream...:yikes

Steve

Reaction score
They did similar here with new drivers. First time licensed here you have to put a green N sign on the rear of your vehicle for 21 months. While a N driver you have restrictions on number of passengers to no alcohol. Guess the cops watched N cars and rewarded them for good driving. picture of the sign you must put on the rear of your vehicle:

Sounds like you are from AU.......have a ski race friend that has had a problem with having a sticker on her car..

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score

they should have the same thing for people with DUI's. red license plate, etc.