WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Water ski info, wanna get back up.

PlumLoco

Vintage Jawa CZ motorcycles
Reaction score
Look for the 72" HO Magnum.
And a set of the Clincher gloves.
I've been using them both for years. Even at 285 lbs. and nearly 60 yrs old I pop right up and when I turn behind a <21' jet boat, I can cut hard enough to pull the transome around with me.

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Keep your butt on the ski!!!

Let the boat pull you up!!!

milkmoney

Reaction score
Look here fat boy. You need to get the weight off and then worry about a ski. If you buy a fat boy ski. you wont lose the weight and never progress back to being the young adult skiing .....😋

4Waters

Reaction score
Look here fat boy. You need to get the weight off and then worry about a ski. If you buy a fat boy ski. you wont lose the weight and never progress back to being the young adult skiing .....😋
LMAO, dick LOL

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
I've used both a 72" Taperflex Wake Jumper, and a 72" Connelly Wake Special. My brother prefers the Taperflex, he's 6'5", 295 ish, I'm a bit lighter and shorter.

Dan'l

81eliminator

Reaction score
Look for the 72" HO Magnum.
And a set of the Clincher gloves.
I've been using them both for years. Even at 285 lbs. and nearly 60 yrs old I pop right up and when I turn behind a <21' jet boat, I can cut hard enough to pull the transome around with me.
a friend of mine has a magnum for sale in Rancho Cucamonga , pm if interested.

PlumLoco

Vintage Jawa CZ motorcycles
Reaction score
Pro tip: Big wide ski + bindings that go from Med. to XL in 5 seconds = A ski any first timer (or wife who won't ski often) will get up on every time. The quick change bindings save so much time and frustration when inexperienced folks want to ski. Easily some of the best "toy" money I have ever spent.