WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Watercraft shop recommendation Goodyear, AZ

DoughBallin14

Reaction score
Alright guys so same old story. My wifes uncle has come to the river with his family a couple times in the past two years so they have enjoyed it, well he decided to buy some used sea doos of course and he pretty much got the typical joe blow deal. “Low hours, good compression, fresh top end on this one, just serviced, just used them last month etc etc.”
Uncle doesnt know much mechanically so he shows up with them this weekend. 99 gtx with 951 silver motor(which i try to avoid) and a 97or98 tigershark suzuki 1000 triple motor.
Basically they done run in the water and only in the trailer of course. Compression is low on one cylinder for both skis and the tigershark high temp light comes on after 3 minutes once i got it running in water. No water picking up and dumping out the piss holes from the exhaust.
Sea doo screams garage mechanic, missing bolts and probably 2 tubes of orange rtv gasket sealer on every connection

Needless to say they need work. Most likely rebuilt truthfully.

Do any of you fine gents have a shop recommendation in the area of Goodyear Arizona where they live. I know a few where i am but over there.
Much appreciated Happy 4th of July

cakemoto

Reaction score
Most of the shops these days won’t even touch the older skis.there is no ski shops in that area.

DoughBallin14

Reaction score
Appreciate it guys ill pass on the Action powersports suggestion.

scottchbrite

Reaction score
Alright guys so same old story. My wifes uncle has come to the river with his family a couple times in the past two years so they have enjoyed it, well he decided to buy some used sea doos of course and he pretty much got the typical joe blow deal. “Low hours, good compression, fresh top end on this one, just serviced, just used them last month etc etc.”
Uncle doesnt know much mechanically so he shows up with them this weekend. 99 gtx with 951 silver motor(which i try to avoid) and a 97or98 tigershark suzuki 1000 triple motor.
Basically they done run in the water and only in the trailer of course. Compression is low on one cylinder for both skis and the tigershark high temp light comes on after 3 minutes once i got it running in water. No water picking up and dumping out the piss holes from the exhaust.
Sea doo screams garage mechanic, missing bolts and probably 2 tubes of orange rtv gasket sealer on every connection

Needless to say they need work. Most likely rebuilt truthfully.

Do any of you fine gents have a shop recommendation in the area of Goodyear Arizona where they live. I know a few where i am but over there.
Much appreciated Happy 4th of July
It’s your wifes family! Tow that shit home and fix it for them. You see how well that works out for me and my in-laws! You too could share in the satisfaction that I experience on an almost monthly basis! Tiana will love you even moar!! *

*results may vary

DoughBallin14

Reaction score
It’s your wifes family! Tow that shit home and fix it for them. You see how well that works out for me and my in-laws! You too could share in the satisfaction that I experience on an almost monthly basis! Tiana will love you even moar!! *

*results may vary
Haha idk if i can live up to your ability to keep my composure! During all the fun you have endured over the years! He said he wouldn’t let me work on them and take up my time ha, thats a first anyones said that to me 👍🏽