Sunset

Reaction score
1604636092629.png

Meaney77

Reaction score

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Sounds incredible if remotely possible, but I believe ea state prints their own ballots..?
Yep. Georgia has 29K ballots that were printed by a 3rd party that has issues. Those ballots will start being counted on Friday at 5pm.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Vin already posted that the Federal Government has nothing to do with States' ballots. They don't touch them, print them or influence them. The ballot printing, counting and corruption is ALL at the state level

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Vin already posted that the Federal Government has nothing to do with States' ballots. They don't touch them, print them or influence them. The ballot printing, counting and corruption is ALL at the state level

I know, but maybe Gorka saying it would help.

Turnup

Reaction score
Boy what a snake oil salesman this guy..

Reactions: DWC

Turnup

Reaction score
Because the dude saying legal ballots had RFID chips in them??!!

Turnup

Reaction score
Ya I'm cool with technology being there, but dude you think it was in your ballot 🤦‍♂️

Turnup

Reaction score
And I'm sure all states graciously accepted Trump's admin to help out with ballot printing just during the last 3 month 👌

Reactions: DWC

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Ya I'm cool with technology being there, but dude you think it was in your ballot 🤦‍♂️
Honestly, I don't know. None of us do. By design.
And I'm sure all states graciously accepted Trump's admin to help out with ballot printing just during the last 3 month 👌
More like 4 years in the planning through the DHS.
But I digress, if I'm wrong, I'll admit it like a mature man and carry on in the dystopian nightmare that would be our future.

Turnup

Reaction score
Ya and if I'm wrong I'll stop crying like I have been since Tues and finally leave the house. I'm on your side brother.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
I can't see it Yuma, you know I hope, but seems like a psych-op to me from the left.
Could be bro, Especially with a bunch of ex CIA (no such thing) operatives chiming in.
I get it.
Hang tough though homes.
This is FAR from over. 👍😎

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
I admit to being skeptical about the watermarks but I continue hearing about Trump and the Feds ("Cyber Security Agency") who have the ability to identify counterfeit ballots - those that are copied, those are printed by others than the official ballot printers, those that don't have watermarks (if they were included).

I have said that the Federal Government doesn't have access to the ballots nor do they print them. But they certainly could have worked with the huge printing companies that were contracted to print them.

The key is, is this agency real - does it exist? And if so, will they be able to review virtually all of the ballots in the states where fraud has been identified?

I HOPE Trump did set this up ahead of time. I HOPE the agency is real. And I HOPE they will be able to review all the ballots, watermarked or not.

I HOPE because I BELIEVE that the integrity of this election is as important as our country and the TRUTH must prevail.

God bless America and President Trump

sintax

Reaction score
My thoughts on this subject, since i keep seeing a lot of these discussions going on here and on Instagram....

Technically possible, yes, but the whole theory of the application blockchain is kind of questionable. As I'm hearing it implemented, its nothing more than a fancy serial number. The real value would be proving a chain of custody using blockchain, but to do so, you'd have to have something actively reading the address as its being exchanged. IE. ballot is printed and initially scanned (origin), stacked for box, boxed, moved to warehouse, box pulled for distribution, added to envelope, mailed, etc. All the whole while the chain code is scanned at every step to ensure everything is tracked. I just dont see this happening.

The second thing here that comes up as worrisome, I hope no one here is closeminded enough to not assume the republican party cheats in the exact same way the democrats are being accused of... These techniques of voter fraud have been around since the dawn of votes, its just more publicized now, and everyone walking around with video cameras in their pockets we get a see a lot more of it. This would expose just as many republicans as democrats... sorry.

Long winded and wordy, sorry!

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
My thoughts on this subject, since i keep seeing a lot of these discussions going on here and on Instagram....

Technically possible, yes, but the whole theory of the application blockchain is kind of questionable. As I'm hearing it implemented, its nothing more than a fancy serial number. The real value would be proving a chain of custody using blockchain, but to do so, you'd have to have something actively reading the address as its being exchanged. IE. ballot is printed and initially scanned (origin), stacked for box, boxed, moved to warehouse, box pulled for distribution, added to envelope, mailed, etc. All the whole while the chain code is scanned at every step to ensure everything is tracked. I just dont see this happening.

The second thing here that comes up as worrisome, I hope no one here is closeminded enough to not assume the republican party cheats in the exact same way the democrats are being accused of... These techniques of voter fraud have been around since the dawn of votes, its just more publicized now, and everyone walking around with video cameras in their pockets we get a see a lot more of it. This would expose just as many republicans as democrats... sorry.

Long winded and wordy, sorry!

There is a less complicated version of this in effect at least in CA. We received notice that our ballot was mailed, Received and accepted. I believe I remember a bar code on my ballot itself.

If they can track the data to that extent its not beyond the realm to believe that there are a couple of steps that are not public facing.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
those that are copied, those are printed by others than the official ballot printers, those that don't have watermarks (if they were included).
It's the paper. Not the printing.
Check the article out straight from Jeff Bozo's CIA mouthpiece.
It kind of flew under the wire because only the communists read it.

Re: TRUMP TRAPS DEMOCRATS! Ingenious Sting Ope….

Submitted by Lynda

This is what I have been able to glean so far…
The plan for the sting began in late 2017 as DHS was already in charge of our elections..
The watermark is created ON and/or IN the PAPER.
The Ballot Paper was produced, ordered and supplied by the GOVT/DHS in bulk for the 2020 Federal elections and expanded due to COVID and mail-in ballot demand.
This sting was only for “mail in ballots” as that is where the fraud would occur.
Printing is done state by state.

So whomever prints it, “gets it” (the watermark) …
Arizona, Pennsylvania, Michigan, etc.. (Washington?) sent them out, then destroyed the ones that had been returned for Trump and printed new ones filled in for Biden.

The new ballots for Biden don’t have the watermark but the Democrats and MSM have counted them as authentic.
This seems like a “watertight” case… And Brilliant.
I feel this is legit, and they have been telling us about it for over a year.

Most recently just 10 days ago.
DHS has been in charge of our elections since early 2017.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...operation-secure-us-election-against-hacking/

We will know in less than 12-36 hours.
Best Regards for you and yours,
Gunny
Spokane, Wa.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Straight from the CISA page.
Read it.
It's not about the printing, it's about the paper that was supplied to state and local governments for them to print ballots on.
We shall see.

From the article:

Get the Facts: While DHS and CISA assist states and localities with securing election infrastructure, DHS and CISA do not design, print, or audit ballots. State and local election officials manage ballot design and printing, as well as the auditing of results.

Local election offices have security and detection measures in place that make it highly difficult to commit fraud through counterfeit ballots. While the specific measures vary, in accordance with state and local election laws and practices, ballot security measures can include signature matching, information checks, barcodes, watermarks, and precise paper weights.

DHS and CISA operate in support of state and local election officials, and do not administer elections or handle ballots. CISA’s role in election security includes sharing information, such as cyber threat indicators, with state and local election officials, as well as providing technical cybersecurity services (e.g. vulnerability scanning) upon the request of those officials.

thetub

Reaction score
Straight from the CISA page.
Read it.
It's not about the printing, it's about the paper that was supplied to state and local governments for them to print ballots on.
We shall see.

From the article:

Get the Facts: While DHS and CISA assist states and localities with securing election infrastructure, DHS and CISA do not design, print, or audit ballots. State and local election officials manage ballot design and printing, as well as the auditing of results.

Local election offices have security and detection measures in place that make it highly difficult to commit fraud through counterfeit ballots. While the specific measures vary, in accordance with state and local election laws and practices, ballot security measures can include signature matching, information checks, barcodes, watermarks, and precise paper weights.

DHS and CISA operate in support of state and local election officials, and do not administer elections or handle ballots. CISA’s role in election security includes sharing information, such as cyber threat indicators, with state and local election officials, as well as providing technical cybersecurity services (e.g. vulnerability scanning) upon the request of those officials.

its the "glitches" that these computer counters have that concerns me...

thetub

Reaction score
They are not "glitches".
They were algorithmic changes programmed into the software purposefully.
And yes, it should concern everyone.

oh yes for sure they are...

that and the massive ballot harvesting...

thats not so easy to prove...

I new people in our local election that would easily collect 800 ballots to get their person elected...

and mind you they were no sophisticated or organized operation either...

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Hold the line.
This is far from over.
Hark! What is that?
I do believe I hear my reloading bench calling me.
😎