WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

We’re headed up to Prescott tomorrow for the Snow

Cdog

Reaction score
Taking the Genesis TH up to White Spar for some off the grid family time. Plenty of spots left if anyone wants to join us. The ranger called and they’re expecting it to dump on Saturday night & Sunday.
92F51DAF-80CE-4A0D-88C4-CDD592EF6C19.jpeg

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
You bringing some snow 😂
Not much in the hills right now, but supposed to dump tonight.

Cdog

Reaction score
CDOG.....You have a heated water hose?

I have the artic winter package on the trailer. Last time I had full water tanks & everything was fine. This spot is no hook ups. Genny only

ultra26shadow

Reaction score
How is tomorrow looking for traveling back from Flagstaff? What’s the best time to head back?

Cdog

Reaction score
Before 2 pm is all I can see right now.

cakemoto

Reaction score
I’ve been up in Flagstaff living four days a week we had 6 inches on Tuesday by the next morning it was melted.been really warm during the day

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I have the artic winter package on the trailer. Last time I had full water tanks & everything was fine. This spot is no hook ups. Genny only

Got ya.....When I stayed in the snow in CO they actually provided the heated water house for all spots.

Enjoy the snow....always fun to spend a few days in it and then go home while not having to live in it....lol

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
@Cdog , do you come up 17, then across 69? Or come up the 89 side? I know there's length limits, but a camp trailer or toyhauler shouldn't be too bad.

When I roll out with a trailer, I usually head out and around Skull Valley and Kirkland, the "truck route" I guess.

Cdog

Reaction score
@Cdog , do you come up 17, then across 69? Or come up the 89 side? I know there's length limits, but a camp trailer or toyhauler shouldn't be too bad.

When I roll out with a trailer, I usually head out and around Skull Valley and Kirkland, the "truck route" I guess.

Typically I go 17 to 69 so I can fill up with water at the little dealer Rv company

blown32

Reaction score

This is the best way to go...much better then the Spars!!

Cdog

Reaction score
Driving up at 11 this morning. Snow doesn't start till 7 so should be an easy deal.

2Driver

Reaction score
FYI Affinty RV off Pioneer parkway just down willow creek rd has water and dump. i think you can even access when they are closed but check. Its a super clean rv dealer. Just no chick with 45 pounds of hair

Cdog

Reaction score
FYI Affinty RV off Pioneer parkway just down willow creek rd has water and dump. i think you can even access when they are closed but check. Its a super clean rv dealer. Just no chick with 45 pounds of hair

The little dealer place in Prescott valley has freed dump & water. Propane under $2.00 a gallon too.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
The little dealer place in Prescott valley has freed dump & water. Propane under $2.00 a gallon too.
Little Dealer has been really good to the people up here. Before the covid thing, they hosted a cruise night, they rent out (cheap), their forrest theme showroom for gatherings and donate to school stuff. Two years ago they hosted a fundraiser for a local cop and his family. He was going through cancer treatments and was not doing well. For our podunk little place that seemed pretty big. I've only bought parts for repairs from them. We have two Affinity locations up here, but their parts are considerably more. I don't know about RV prices though...may be awhile before I get a newer one of those again.

2Driver

Reaction score
Saying Sedona may get 2’ now. Yat da hey! I know that spot your at it’s a nice little secret spot. Good take off for mt biking too.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
Both. I’ll put your name on a spot if you’re on the way?
Where is this place I need more good spots fo head to when I need a getway.

Cdog

Reaction score
Where is this place I need more good spots fo head to when I need a getway.

White Spar. Prescott Az. Dry camp. Awesome spot. 5 miles from downtown & 4 miles from Safeway. Decent cell service.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Listen up bastards, quit throwing up pics of central Az! Next thing you know, even more "flatlanders"...or worse yet, "Californians".

There's nothing to see here...just rocks and cactus.

Please let everyone know, these pics are of the Flagstaff area...nothing to see between the river and Flag, nor Phoenix and Flag.

😂 😂 😂 😂

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
White Spar. Prescott Az. Dry camp. Awesome spot. 5 miles from downtown & 4 miles from Safeway. Decent cell service.

Would it be tough to get in there with a 40' fifth wheel? I mean the path there as well as the parking within a spot....tight, rough roads, etc?

Cdog

Reaction score
Would it be tough to get in there with a 40' fifth wheel? I mean the path there as well as the parking within a spot....tight, rough roads, etc?

Not at all. I’m at 37.9. Easy peasy

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Not at all. I’m at 37.9. Easy peasy

Sounds like a good alt to where I head up to dry camp up East of Flagstaff by the volcano park. My rig is set up for off grid use.

It would be nice to haul with no water and then fill up at the RV dealer. I assume you have to pay them something to do that.

I am going to take a drive up and check it all out probably next week....without the trailer.

Thanks for the info

Cdog

Reaction score
Sounds like a good alt to where I head up to dry camp up East of Flagstaff by the volcano park. My rig is set up for off grid use.

It would be nice to haul with no water and then fill up at the RV dealer. I assume you have to pay them something to do that.

I am going to take a drive up and check it all out probably next week....without the trailer.

Thanks for the info

Free at the little dealer for water & dump. But be sure to buy something from them to return the favor. Good peeps.

Also the Ace right up the street has the best selection of Stihl I’ve ever seen. Bought my saw from them.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

Those look great. what are you getting from Carli?

My friend just picked up a ‘21 F250 with the camper package, so he’s all wrapped around the axle about how to level it. He is looking at Carli too. I guess his truck is an inch higher in front than a normal ‘21 because of the camper package springs... which means is the same front height as all the 17-20 trucks.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score