Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Our 2024 President!!!!!

49F9A0DF-D680-4D4F-968D-6450473D6D6B.jpeg

😝

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
I'm confused....Florida opened up right....why are the stooges in the background wearing masks?

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
I'm confused....Florida opened up right....why are the stooges in the background wearing masks?

They opened up to normal operations but I would guess masks are still voluntary if you choose to wear one.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

I was thinking the same thing, but if the cucks want to wear a muzzle, feel free, just don’t tell me.

I leased a car for my wife last weekend from my guy I’ve been dealing with for years. Did the entire process without a mask and when it came time to sign the papers with the finance fags in the back, it went sideways.

First guy tells me I need a mask, I said nah. Waited my turn and I get called in. Guy says you need a mask on. I said when I sit down, I’ll put one on. Get to his desk and he has plexiglass lol. I put the mask over my mouth because the wife was flipping out a bit before I went back. I answer two questions and the faggot tells me I have to put it over my nose. I said that’s not happening and he goes Karen. Before he can go cry to his manager, I get up, walk out and call my boy. Either bring my keys for the old lease or the papers outside, I’m sorry to be a pain, but F the mask. They brought the papers outside.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing, but if the cucks want to wear a muzzle, feel free, just don’t tell me.

I leased a car for my wife last weekend from my guy I’ve been dealing with for years. Did the entire process without a mask and when it came time to sign the papers with the finance fags in the back, it went sideways.

First guy tells me I need a mask, I said nah. Waited my turn and I get called in. Guy says you need a mask on. I said when I sit down, I’ll put one on. Get to his desk and he has plexiglass lol. I put the mask over my mouth because the wife was flipping out a bit before I went back. I answer two questions and the faggot tells me I have to put it over my nose. I said that’s not happening and he goes Karen. Before he can go cry to his manager, I get up, walk out and call my boy. Either bring my keys for the old lease or the papers outside, I’m sorry to be a pain, but F the mask. They brought the papers outside.

Lucky you weren’t in Ohio...
If OD1 was there he would have tasered your unruly ass!!

snowhammer

Exploratory Vacation Time
Reaction score

Trespasser!! 😅😅😅

500bbc

Reaction score

The cucks are actually terrified if you're mask-less around them, I've sent more than few into a panic.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
The cucks are actually terrified if you're mask-less around them, I've sent more than few into a panic.
And it’s glorious. Wear a metal mesh mask and they are happy you have a mask, then point out it’s useless just like their underwear mask or toilet paper mask and they ABSOLUTELY melt down. That is wonderful to watch.