WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

We are looking to Hire....

LakeBeard

Reaction score
I'm looking to hire a few people, my bosses are mainly interested in a recent college grad. Ideally the candidate has a engineering degree or Project management degree The position would be for an Assistant PM with the goal of becoming a PM running a team. The work is in the La Mirada Area. I personally love the fresh out of high school kids that are mechanically minded and want to work ( I can teach anybody willing to learn) and the old field guys that are over the field work, so a college grad is not a must, but it helps. We engineer the seismic bracing of suspended utilities, health benefits are great, 401k but no match, paid vacation etc. If anybody knows of someone that fits the bill let me know.

fmo24

Reaction score
Years ago at Northrop we got the same directive. Only hire new college grads. They were trying to drive the age of employees down as there had not been much hiring in the previous 10 years. It’s a crap shoot on new grads. Sometimes you get lucky and get one with good common sense.
good to hear people are hiring no matter.

riverroyal

Reaction score
This is one funny thread!!! La Mirada? Mason industries or ISAT?
Its very tough to find that type of young person.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score

Warlock1

Reaction score
Damn why can't I find this in Phoenix, except I am the old guy with experience...hahaha

riverroyal

Reaction score
if this was a few years forward....id take my pension and do this. Ive spend years and years ordering, installing, understanding the material and Chinese math they send.
I work with these guys weekly. With the amount of hospitals coming up there will be a TON of seismic