WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

We are spoiled on Riverdavesplace

evantwheeler

Reaction score
I signed up for a FORD forum, there is so many adds popping up its hard to even navigate it, I don't feel so bad now spending $10 bucks a month on RDP.

if it wasn’t free, and those ads were here for the “free” mode, user count would plummet.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
I joined a ford forum and asked a legitimate question and got a smartass answer
So I posted boobs[emoji102]

Free ad blocker
works great

I won’t say spoiled. Because there is still a lot BS to go through. [emoji849][emoji16]. But when you need / have a question. You will get many answers/ opinions. Yes. But most are so helpful and the help here is never ending. So many people know their shit on so many topics. This place has helped many many times. .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hypnautic

Reaction score
So I posted boobs[emoji102]

Free ad blocker
works great

If you join a Chevy forum and asked a legitimate question you would get a dumb shit answer.
Then get spammed with dicks.

boatnam2

Reaction score
I have been on RDP longer than any relationship than I have ever been in, not sure what that says, is it the people or the site?

4Waters

Reaction score

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Best site I've yet to experience by far. That other speed boat offshore forum is ass.

Sherpa

Reaction score
You post something stupid on Pirate or now Irate4x4.com. And the group will want pics of your significant others boobs. TOGTFO..

—Sherpa

boatnam2

Reaction score
Dam only a 1000 views, I knew i should of went with how do you stop adds when only tits adds keep pooping up.

nowski

Reaction score
So I posted boobs👀

So what's the difference between the Ford forum and RDP???

nowski

Reaction score
If you post on a Jeep forum, you would get 15 guys telling you the best lift kit to go with no matter if it relates to your question or not.
And you see a post on here about a bad experience at America's Tire and gets 10 pages of responses not to mention the views. That thread went in so many directions you couldn't see straight anymore. Just sayin...

hawgty55

Reaction score
Honestly i can say this site is so much better than the others i use like glamisdunes and texasbowhunters and the like.