WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

We finally got a new cat

rrrr

Reaction score
Both of our orange tabby cats died in late 2016 from separate causes, and we were just devastated from losing them both within a short time span. A few months ago we finally took in a kitten. A friend of Fonda's was fostering three kittens for our local no kill shelter. Their mom died after giving birth, and they were raised on an eye dropper and then little doll bottles.

We named the little critter Zoom, he hauls ass everywhere he goes, and hardly ever slows down. I took this photo a few days ago, while he was sitting on the towel that covers my printer and protects it from cat hair. :D

48779356163_5d25bccd50_c.jpg

I really like the photo, the colors and focus turned out nicely.

Taboma

Reaction score
Many years ago before we lost our last two kitties to old age --- Her, a 9 lb scrappy "Princess" red Abyssinian. Him, an 18 lb doofus Bengal.
She's sitting on the counter, he slowly approaches and inch by inch, trying to get up next to her without making it obvious.
She, watching him out of the corner of her eye, then giving him "The warning look".
Him, the doofus, not getting the hint . Finally he's crossed the line into her private space, before he can blink he's taken two quick jabs to the face, no claws, just punched. Him, the doofus, look of surprise but barely blinked, doesn't get the message or doesn't care. She, punches him again, again no reaction.
Finally she, in a huff, moves to a new location.
US, we know the shit is going to hit the fan --- wait for it.
15 minutes later, she decides to head down the hallway to our bedroom.
He gives her a headstart, then suddenly bolts after her ---
knowing what's going to happen I bolt after them both and there he is proudly displaying his "Kill", with her skinny neck in his mouth.
Him, never actually hurting her, but certainly making his point --- then me making my point by putting my boot in his ass.
This game went on for 15 years :D

LuauLounge

Reaction score
Decades ago my wife had a St Bernard and a cat. For some reason the two of the came up with a game. The dog would pick up the cat by the head and carry him around the house, the cat purring the entire time.
Great way to entertain guests.