WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

We found a loophole boys.....

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
If these dog killing bastards show up at your house, call the cops and tell them someone armed is trying to break in lol

The comments are glorious btw
"Watching an ATF agent who was just harassing a woman and her children and trying to forcefully enter their house get thrown down on the ground with guns pointed at his head by two police officers screaming at him may be the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life. "

Last edited:

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
So far the constitution is holding up.

hallett21

Reaction score
ATF guy is an idiot. How many times have we seen videos where you don’t comply with officers?

Cops have no idea who you are. What if you’re a burglar, rapists, murder pretending to be a cop?

Get on the ground, let them secure you and ID you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
Since you guys seem to love the video...... Here’s another Cop vs Federal Agent.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
ATF agent is a fuktard! "You guys are making a big mistake" Dipshit needed to drop his papers, and go to the ground. Figures he's high and mighty, federal agent. Well, with two guns on you, you're just another person. Instead of trying to pull rank, should have just calmly complied, and let it get sorted.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Seemed like the guy thought he was above the law.

Pulled the I can't breath card, pulled the medical condition card! Too bad he didn't have the I better comply so I don't get shot card!

Dumb azz.
As someone that has had cuffs on roadside, I can safely say that your comfort level is directly proportionate to your attitude or actions...

SoCalDave

Reaction score
If they will do that to a fed imagine what they will do a citizen
Dave, how did they know he is a fed agent? Family calls 911 stating a man is trying to get in their house claiming to be what ever the fuck he was. When my family is home alone they do not open the door for anyone, period.
Further more if a cop has a gun pointed at me and telling me to get on the ground I'm not gonna argue/resist, I'm getting on the ground and we'll sort things out from there.
This dick thought he was above the law and got his ass handed to him in the proper manner.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

I hope the same thing...

All he had to do was comply! I know I sure as fuck would have.

And remember, they didn't KNOW the guy was a fed. He sure as hell didn't act like one!

I was waiting for him to call for his mommy! LoL

Last edited:

hallett21

Reaction score
Dave, how did they know he is a fed agent? Family calls 911 stating a man is trying to get in their house claiming to be what ever the fuck he was. When my family is home alone they do not open the door for anyone, period.
Further more if a cop has a gun pointed at me and telling me to get on the ground I'm not gonna argue/resist, I'm getting on the ground and we'll sort things out from there.
This dick thought he was above the law and got his ass handed to him in the proper manner.

Not to mention if you google “man impersonates police officer” there are pages of people doing it. Including guys pulling over cops in un unmarked cars lol.

If anything in today’s climate any fellow LEO should help de escalate the situation imo.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Why do people think they will win an argument with cops?
If you have done nothing wrong. Comply and you will be on your way.
If you have done something wrong fight it in court the judge won’t shoot you but the cops will.

It’s simple really.

Last edited:

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score

Boat 405

Reaction score
If these dog killing bastards show up at your house, call the cops and tell them someone armed is trying to break in lol

The comments are glorious btw
"Watching an ATF agent who was just harassing a woman and her children and trying to forcefully enter their house get thrown down on the ground with guns pointed at his head by two police officers screaming at him may be the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life. "
Fucking glorious! How hard is it to just comply with orders.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
After seeing all those videos of thugs not complying and getting their asses handed to them you ask that question? What part of the video did you miss where the ATF agent refused to comply? All he had to do was comply and this would have been a non-issue.

brianwhiteboy

Professional Lurker
Reaction score
Pick and choose your battles wisely. You’ll almost never win playing with authority, and for good reason. It’s what keeps civilization civilized.

If a cop has me at gun point, whether he’s right or wrong, i’m complying. What do you have to worry about if you haven’t done anything wrong. Now if you’re on paper and hanging with the wrong crowd or situation then you might have something to worry about, but that’s on you for making bad choices.

As far as Mr. ATF moron, I want to take his “creds” and throat punch him with them. :rolleyes:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Why do people think they will win an argument with cops?
If you have done nothing wrong. Comply and you will be on your way.
If you have done something wrong fight it in court the judge won’t shoot you but the cops will.

It’s simple really.

I’ve won arguments with cops, but only when they were wrong. I still got cuffed and all, but then released.
I don’t argue when they are right. Well, I did once when I got my only DWI 21 years ago.
That didn’t go well for me. Lol
I didn’t know a person could be snatched out of a car window that fast.
They Rodney King’d me for a minute then put the boot to my neck while trussing me up...lol
But in general I always comply but I’m not afraid to talk to them or question their reasons and neither should you.

This is the exact reason why the lady called the police. Over stepping one’s authority by the ATF agent. Can you imagine if she cowered and let him inside?
Thank god she isn’t afraid to say no.
The responding officers were NOT in the wrong, the vigilante ATF rogue agent was all kinds of wrong.

“Oh it’s a cop I have to cower in fear...”
No thanks.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Fixed.

That all could have been resolved in 2 minutes if the ATF idiot was not an idiot.

In the grand scheme of things this is a good incident.
This so called agent will be up for disciplinary review and maybe will be taken out of a public contact position before he does any real damage.

Duramax

Reaction score
I agree. I guess I see this different.....those police officers where fucking crazy.

What will come of this? Is he indeed "above" the officers, what will happen?

Duramax

Reaction score
I’ve won arguments with cops, but only when they were wrong. I still got cuffed and all, but then released.
I don’t argue when they are right. Well, I did once when I got my only DWI 21 years ago.
They Rodney King’d me for a minute then put the boot to my neck while trussing me up...lol
But in general I always comply but I’m not afraid to talk to them or question their reasons and neither should you.

This is the exact reason why the lady called the police. Over stepping one’s authority by the ATF agent. Can you imagine if she cowered and let him inside?
The responding officers were NOT in the wrong, the vigilante ATF rogue agent was all kinds of wrong.

No thanks.
How do you know he is a rogue ATF agent? How do you know that she is not off her meds and crazy? Did I miss a part of the video or are you just assuming?

DLC

Reaction score
You would think if your in plain clothes and a cop has a gun on you and your a legit agent you would give some professional courtesy do your 2 minute face down and bam! on your way..... you know how much paper work was wasted on that dip shit ! Total waste of tax dollars

Last edited:

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
All day long and on Sunday Dave. Think about it. Call of a person impersonating a police officer. You show up and the guy is not complying immediately. You good with just going... "Oh... ok. I understand, cya later" ? We let local agency's know where we are and what we are doing for this very reason. That Fed was/is a fucking idiot.

Fuck that piece of shit for not immediately complying. But honestly I'm not surprised of that BS coming from a Fed.

Dalton

Reaction score
Any chance this is gmac? Wasn’t he some type of agent

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Since you guys seem to love the video...... Here’s another Cop vs Federal Agent.

I completely understand why this guy might be upset. But ask yourself something, had he simply shown that cop his ID after the cop explained to him that he believed he was a wanted person, this whole thing would have been done in two seconds.

Yeah yeah... I get it... "Show me your papers". Well wake the fuck up. This isn't fucking Germany. It's called Reasonable suspicion and that is the standard Police Officers need to legally detain someone. That guy was a total ass and his mouth proved it.

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
Some of you guys have absolutely NO idea of when your Constitutional Rights are being violated by the police. Just Saying

Might want to Re-Read the 1st, 4th,and 5th Amendments again.....

It amazes me how little education some police have. But then again, it only takes 6 months to become a police officer, while it takes 18 months to become a hairdresser. Go figure. Maybe that is part of the problem!

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Some of you guys have absolutely NO idea of when your Constitutional Rights are being violated by the police. Just Saying

It amazes me how little education some police have. But then again, it only takes 6 months to become a police officer, while it takes 18 months to become a hairdresser. Go figure. Maybe that is part of the problem!
Quoted for posterity

this gun get gud

CLdrinker

Reaction score

No thanks.

Not sure where you get cower in fear from my post.

You have made the above response before. Congrats on earning multiple encounters with our fine officers.

hallett21

Reaction score

They are responding to a 911 call about a man claiming to be a police officer trying to enter a residence. How else are they supposed to handle this?

They can’t just take the guys word for it. I’m sure there are avenues the Fed agent can take to let local law enforcement what he is doing.

When the call went out to the LEOs no one jumped on their radio to say hey stand down I’m a legitimate officer. All they asked was for him to stand down so they could get to the bottom of it. Mr. ATF escalated everything.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Not sure where you get cower in fear from my post.

You have made the above response before. Congrats on earning multiple encounters with our fine officers.

Not so much your post as just in general.

And the “earning” part is exactly why I question them stopping me sometimes.
Like last year when the AZ trooper stopped me with a Marshall leading. (Pinch)
He never did give me a straight answer.
And no citation. So that makes me wonder...who’s talking shit and why?

Historically speaking, driving fast was almost always the reason for encounters.
But sometimes not.
In my drug days they’d follow me all around Anchorage. Some days I’d follow them just to piss them off. Lol
They’d pull me and id just laugh. Sometimes they’d laugh too.
Look, I’m not anti cop. Far from it. Dad was head of corrections after his military career. I had a lot of cop friends and customers over the years. They’re people and don’t like to be bullshitted. They aren’t the gestapo. At least not yet.
I know people that just piss themselves when they get lit up or questioned about anything. I don’t do that, never have, because I’m not the bad guy.
I might be the guy getting a ticket or whatever, but I ain’t the criminal at gun point.
I have no record, no warrants, no anything
Ergo, I have nothing to fear.

The above incident is 3 tiered.
The INITIAL incident is washed away in the video, yet it is the primary cause of everything you see.
This “agent” tried to gain entry into a private home without a warrant or backup or anything. The lady called the police.
She sure seemed rational and had a child in the house as well. This guy, according to the complainant, rattled her door handle during the encounter.
I’ve denied cops entry to my house before.
(They were looking for my brother) They say “ok” and either get a warrant or ask you to step outside to talk. They’ve never rattled the door.

Last edited:

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
They are responding to a 911 call about a man claiming to be a police officer trying to enter a residence. How else are they supposed to handle this?

They can’t just take the guys word for it. I’m sure there are avenues the Fed agent can take to let local law enforcement what he is doing.

When the call went out to the LEOs no one jumped on their radio to say hey stand down I’m a legitimate officer. All they asked was for him to stand down so they could get to the bottom of it. Mr. ATF escalated everything.

There was NO need to teazer him...... That’s the point in which it goes too far for the circumstances. Just imagine the way these CLOWNS treat a regular citizen. I can!

Know your rights, which is a general statement, and not meant to address the video. There are several comments on this thread in which the writers have NO idea of what Constitutional Rights are and the limited scope in which you can be detained, if you have done nothing wrong. For instance, if you are walking down the street and the cops stop you for no reason, to ask for you ID, they are breaking the law! At the very least.... know your rights. You also do not have to show ID, if you are a passenger in a car. Again.... know your rights! Of course, some in law enforcement, have no idea about constitutional rights. Thank god for lawsuits that help inform some of these idiots that we don’t live in a communist country. The cops “suspicion” is not a crime that I am aware of?

I actually enjoy the YouTube videos in which normal citizens refuse to answers any questions whatsoever to the cops. They become funny as hell, the more butthurt the cop gets. One video is of a guy who refuses to roll down his window or answer any questions at a sobriety checkpoint. The officers had not choice but to let him go, because they were unable to show that he had done anything suspicious. Obviously, the Supervisor, knew the constitution, and had to send him on his way.

It should be noted that my best boating buddy is retired after 35 years in Law Enforcement, so I will answer the question you are thinking right now...... He prefers Krispy Kreme over Dunkin Donuts! (Had to throw out some humor, were just having fun)

Now I am going to go to YouTube, so that I can find the video, in which a cop pulls this kid over, and after doing several searches of both the car and kid, searching for pot, that officer says he can smell....... this numskull cop decides to do a cavity check on the side of the road and puts on a glove, and fingers this kids asshole. It cost his department $900,000. It’s all on camera! I couldn’t believe this could even happen on the side of the road in the United States, especially in a state in which possession of pot, is only ticketable offense. New Jersey. I will post video if/when I find it. Again.... know your rights! (I am married to a lawyer btw)

Last edited:

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
There was NO need to teazer him...... That’s the point in which it goes too far for the circumstances. Just imagine the way these CLOWNS treat a regular citizen. I can!

Know your rights, which is a general statement, and not meant to address the video. There are several comments on this thread in which the writers have NO idea of what Constitutional Rights are and the limited scope in which you can be detained, if you have done nothing wrong. For instance, if you are walking down the street and the cops stop you for no reason, to ask for you ID, they are breaking the law! At the very least.... know your rights. You also do not have to show ID, if you are a passenger in a car. Again.... know your rights! Of course, some in law enforcement, have no idea about constitutional rights. Thank god for lawsuits that help inform some of these idiots that we don’t live in a communist country. The cops “suspicion” is not a crime that I am aware of?

I actually enjoy the YouTube videos in which normal citizens refuse to answers any questions whatsoever to the cops. They become funny as hell, the more butthurt the cop gets. One video is of a guy who refuses to roll down his window or answer any questions at a sobriety checkpoint. The officers had not choice but to let him go, because they were unable to show that he had done anything suspicious. Obviously, the Supervisor, knew the constitution, and had to send him on his way.

It should be noted that my best boating buddy is retired after 35 years in Law Enforcement, so I will answer the question you are thinking right now...... He prefers Krispy Kreme over Dunkin Donuts! (Had to throw out some humor, were just having fun)

Now I am going to go to YouTube, so that I can find the video, in which a cop pulls this kid over, and after doing several searches of both the car and kid, searching for pot, that officer says he can smell....... this numskull cop decides to do a cavity check on the side of the road and puts on a glove, and fingers this kids asshole. It cost his department $900,000. It’s all on camera! I couldn’t believe this could even happen on the side of the road in the United States, especially in a state in which possession of pot, is only ticketable offense. New Jersey. I will post video if/when I find it. Again.... know your rights! (I am married to a lawyer btw)

Stop while you’re ahead. Seriously. I’m trying to save you as much embarrassment as possible at this point. I mean, you couldn’t even get the first yt vid you posted right.....when all you had to do was a simple google search to confirm it.
For the record, I’m gonna tell you the same thing I tell husbands of Tik Tok nurses on here....I could give two flying fucks about who you’re married to or what anecdotal evidence you have.

That being said, have fun getting your bootyhole turned inside out by actual LEO on here lol
EE1DE077-914C-4EB7-9566-D6FA0C7A9475.jpeg

rrrr

Reaction score

You reminded me of a pipefitter in Austin that worked for me in the 80's. Rex was almost sixty, told good stories, and liked to drink at the bar.

Story example:

"I've worked on jobs so big I used to take naps in the bolt hole of a flange."

😁

He came to work one Monday with two black eyes and scrapes all over his face and arms. I asked him what the hell happened to him, and he replied "I was going home from the bar and got pulled over. This little punk of a cop told me he was going to arrest me for DUI, and I let him know it was going to take a lot more than his skinny ass to put me in the back of his car."

Then he said "You know, there are a lot more cops out on patrol than you might think."

😁

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
You reminded me of a pipefitter in Austin that worked for me in the 80's. Rex was almost sixty, told good stories, and liked to drink at the bar.

Story example:

"I've worked on jobs so big I used to take naps in the bolt hole of a flange."

😁

He came to work one Monday with two black eyes and scrapes all over his face and arms. I asked him what the hell happened to him, and he replied "I was going home from the bar and got pulled over. This little punk of a cop told me he was going to arrest me for DUI, and I let him know it was going to take a lot more than his skinny ass to put me in the back of his car."

Then he said "You know, there are a lot more cops out on patrol than you might think."

😁

Yeah I kept telling them they were making a big mistake...they just wouldn’t listen. Lol

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
So, a great training video.. Son is a detective - plain clothes, but when on the job, approaching private citizen, has his belt badge on full display, with credentials out in weak hand, on full display. Any real federal agent not displaying badge/credentials is doing so at his/her own peril. Officers arriviing on scene have to react to what they KNOW/SEE. They don't KNOW anything about the guy, they can't see any form of ID, and his attitude was horrible with other LEO's - not surprised he ended up where he did. Go out on the street with a uniform for just 1 shift, and see how people treat you, lie to you, try and get over on you, then come in here and tell me how wrong the uniforms were - most have NO IDEA what it's like to risk your life just to get paid. There's alot of judgement by people that don't have the right to judge all around. Learn, then judge.