WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

We found a loophole boys.....

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
Stop while you’re ahead. Seriously. I’m trying to save you as much embarrassment as possible at this point. I mean, you couldn’t even get the first yt vid you posted right.....when all you had to do was a simple google search to confirm it.
For the record, I’m gonna tell you the same thing I tell husbands of Tik Tok nurses on here....I could give two flying fucks about who you’re married to or what anecdotal evidence you have.

That being said, have fun getting your bootyhole turned inside out by actual LEO on here lol
View attachment 971162

I would agree with you...... but then we would both be wrong!

Hey. waffles..... did possibly occur to you that I might actually know some of the law enforcement members on this site?

Either way..... Who Cares! It’s just a fun thread.

LAPII

Reaction score
Some of you guys have absolutely NO idea of when your Constitutional Rights are being violated by the police. Just Saying

Might want to Re-Read the 1st, 4th,and 5th Amendments again.....

It amazes me how little education some police have. But then again, it only takes 6 months to become a police officer, while it takes 18 months to become a hairdresser. Go figure. Maybe that is part of the problem!

Here we go, down the dumb cops again thread, didn't take long.

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Dave, how did they know he is a fed agent? Family calls 911 stating a man is trying to get in their house claiming to be what ever the fuck he was. When my family is home alone they do not open the door for anyone, period.
Further more if a cop has a gun pointed at me and telling me to get on the ground I'm not gonna argue/resist, I'm getting on the ground and we'll sort things out from there.
This dick thought he was above the law and got his ass handed to him in the proper manner.

That's an interesting question.. When the cops start banging on the door and yell "Police" how are citizens supposed to know they are actually cops? There's 100's of videos of criminals attempting to do home invasions where that is the first thing they say.

As for the video in question, those cops rolled up on 10 to a guy just standing there.. While the vast majority of the website would say just "comply", I'm not sure I agree with that take, as a persons rights don't end because a cop is "allegedly" doing an investigation?

While the ATF agent could have certainly reacted differently to it, something I think literally everyone in this thread has forgotten for some reason or another is it is the job of the police to DE-ESCALATE situations, not to escalate them.

Why not pull up and just ask the guy for identification before the screaming and the guns came out? That was pretty god damn intense, and completely unnecessary if you ask me.

I'm not an internet lawyer, or a cop, but just a normal citizen with my .02.

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
If the ATF agent acts like that towards officers, image how he acts towards citizens.

I just watched the first ten seconds of that video again.. You should as well. The guy says "I need to see your hands, I need to see your ID, Get on the ground".

The cop gave him conflicting orders from the get go. As for the rest the ATF guy said several times he would show him his ID / Credentials.. They weren't hearing it.

Al that aside if someone has a gun on me, I'd probably just get on the ground and tell the guy he's a fucking idiot when I got back up after I was processed.

If the cops are that scared of doing their job, they shouldn't be cops.

RD

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I just watched the first ten seconds of that video again.. You should as well. The guy says "I need to see your hands, I need to see your ID, Get on the ground".

The cop gave him conflicting orders from the get go. As for the rest the ATF guy said several times he would show him his ID / Credentials.. They weren't hearing it.

Al that aside if someone has a gun on me, I'd probably just get on the ground and tell the guy he's a fucking idiot when I got back up after I was processed.

RD

"Lemme see your hands"

Response?

"I'm a federal fucking agent"

Wrong answer! LoL

hallett21

Reaction score
Interesting to me that ATF sends one agent to confiscate a fire arm. That sounds like you’d want a local PD assist just to CYA in the event it went south.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
Here we go, down the dumb cops again thread, didn't take long.

When you see stuff like the video below, it certainly makes it hard to jump on the “Smart Cop” bandwagon. The video below is police stupidity sprinkled with racism.

We need the police. The job currently sucks. I get it. Everyone has a camera. All you can do as a law enforcement officer is be as professional as possible. 99% of Police are the upstanding citizens that you expect them to be. However, in today’s day and age..... only the bad ones get the publicity. I wish it wasn’t like that! It’s a shame.

The story below really pisses me off for multiple reasons. Maybe you can see why too? It’s likely, in today criminal court system, that the defendant would have pled guilty, because he could not afford to fight the bogus Cocaine charge, that will follow him for life...... regardlessly.

f12517

Reaction score

That ATF agent is a complete piece of trash. Article says he's in an admin role from the physical and MENTAL injuries he's suffered! Really???!!! If he can't handle that then he shouldn't have a badge, gun or the right to destroy peoples lives. He's just looking for a payout and clearly takes no responsibility for his own actions that caused him to get his ass kicked. F'n system leech....

Dettom

Reaction score
All he had to do was comply. When cops have a gun pointed at you, your options are limited. I’ve been in his situation. When I was in dope, had a cold-plated undercover vehicle, on a surveillance in Barstow years ago. Some patrol guy runs the plate, comes back “no record on file”. I got lit up and felony stopped. Guns pointed at me etc. Told him I was LE and had my badge on a chain around my neck. I complied, got cuffed up anyway and then the matter was resolved. The poor guy was like Don Knotts in the Shakiest Gun in the West. Was I going to argue with him? Fk no. I went along with the program. My Sgt shows up and I could tell the guy felt bad as he uncuffed me, in front of his Sgt. Made for a good story, but I made a decision to not act like a douche, and end up in a body bag. Even if I was shot accidentally, it would still hurt just as much.
BTW, I have very limited respect for Feds, but these are the guys who will be showing up to confiscate your AR’s, for what it’s worth. Remember, no warrant, no entry. Period. Molon Labe.

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
It's called Reasonable suspicion and that is the standard Police Officers need to legally detain someone. That guy was a total ass and his mouth proved it.

I was thinking this guy reminds me of Eddie Murphy in Beverly Hills Cop. Then I read the comments and someone says "am I the only one that thinks this guy sounds like the Donkey on Shrek?" (Or something like that). [emoji3][emoji3]

Sent From Tapatalk

Icky

Reaction score
Interesting to me that ATF sends one agent to confiscate a fire arm. That sounds like you’d want a local PD assist just to CYA in the event it went south.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wouldn't let some random random person in my home that has some papers and a badge. I'll call the non emergency number and have them send a marked car to verify. A quick Google search ATTACH=full]971251[/ATTACH]
Screenshot_20210209-162528_Chrome.jpg

Drew

Banned
Reaction score
Any cop out there is putting his or her life on the line every day. I for one when I’m pulled over open my window hands at 10 and 2 and if at night turn overhead light on. Just so officer knows he can see my hands and not a problem. Always speak with respect. And then I hand him a stack of pba cards and mini badge. Also if I have any of my guns with me I let them know right off the bat that I have them. That atf agent handled that all wrong imo

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
That's an interesting question.. When the cops start banging on the door and yell "Police" how are citizens supposed to know they are actually cops? There's 100's of videos of criminals attempting to do home invasions where that is the first thing they say.

As for the video in question, those cops rolled up on 10 to a guy just standing there.. While the vast majority of the website would say just "comply", I'm not sure I agree with that take, as a persons rights don't end because a cop is "allegedly" doing an investigation?

While the ATF agent could have certainly reacted differently to it, something I think literally everyone in this thread has forgotten for some reason or another is it is the job of the police to DE-ESCALATE situations, not to escalate them.

Why not pull up and just ask the guy for identification before the screaming and the guns came out? That was pretty god damn intense, and completely unnecessary if you ask me.

RD

They didn't roll up to a guy just standing there. They were responding to a 911 call about a man matching the atf agents description, trying to forcefully enter a private residence without a warrant.

LEOs please help me out, but I believe these Columbus police officers were fully in the right to ask of this guy what they did. And what followed.

When responding to a call about a potentially dangerous person, is the first rule not to guaranty everyone's safety, and it is perfectly legal to cuff a suspect to do so if you so see fit??

I know a large portion of my class for my LTC was dedicated purely to how to handle interactions with law enforcement and it was explained very plainly and clearly. In any direct interaction scenario, any said cop could take my firearm, cuff me, and sit me in a cruiser until my identity was established with the only reason being to ensure everyone's safety including his/her own. After identity has been established, they will then release me and return my firearm at the end of the interaction. That doesn't just mean they can walk up to me and do that but if they have any kind of reasonable cause even if just to talk to me, they can. Not to say they will, but they can.

I don't ever volunteer that I'm carrying, because I'm not required to until they ask for my ID at which point I hand them both and then it's up to them to assess whether they think im a threat or not.

Bottom line, if you are part of an event (like a 911 call matching your description) until you are established not to be a threat, a police officer has the right to place you in cuffs to ensure everyone's safety

I believe that all the atf agent would have had to do at the very beginning was put his hands on his head, turn to face the officer, and calmly direct the officer to his credentials in his pocket while standing there in place. The officer didn't order him down to the ground until he failed to acknowledge or comply with the prior orders to see his hands and to see his credentials.

Last edited:

EarpRider

Reaction score

RD
Totally agree RD, as a retired LBPD we get calls like this all the time, we have other agencies in our city constantly. The Patrol officer over reacted, you can tell by his voice he isn't confident, and once you get the second officer there and the Fed is on the ground, take his gun, check his ID, sit the guy up and confirm who he is. No need to cuff, no need to put him in the back of the car and more importantly no need to keep yelling and arguing with him.

probablecause

Reaction score
Totally agree RD, as a retired LBPD we get calls like this all the time, we have other agencies in our city constantly. The Patrol officer over reacted, you can tell by his voice he isn't confident, and once you get the second officer there and the Fed is on the ground, take his gun, check his ID, sit the guy up and confirm who he is. No need to cuff, no need to put him in the back of the car and more importantly no need to keep yelling and arguing with him.
Well that is a pointless A to B argument. The Fed acted like an idiot. I worked UC and knew there was a chance for LE contact. Nobody knows who you are and those cops aren't taking any chances.... they are going home at the end of their shift. That could have been a bail bondsman or Debt collector for all they know. You are right though, figure out who he is then dust him off.

probablecause

Reaction score
They didn't roll up to a guy just standing there. They were responding to a 911 call about a man matching the atf agents description, trying to forcefully enter a private residence without a warrant.

LEOs please help me out, but I believe these Columbus police officers were fully in the right to ask of this guy what they did. And what followed.

When responding to a call about a potentially dangerous person, is the first rule not to guaranty everyone's safety, and it is perfectly legal to cuff a suspect to do so if you so see fit??

I know a large portion of my class for my LTC was dedicated purely to how to handle interactions with law enforcement and it was explained very plainly and clearly. In any direct interaction scenario, any said cop could take my firearm, cuff me, and sit me in a cruiser until my identity was established with the only reason being to ensure everyone's safety including his/her own. After identity has been established, they will then release me and return my firearm at the end of the interaction. That doesn't just mean they can walk up to me and do that but if they have any kind of reasonable cause even if just to talk to me, they can. Not to say they will, but they can.

I don't ever volunteer that I'm carrying, because I'm not required to until they ask for my ID at which point I hand them both and then it's up to them to assess whether they think im a threat or not.

Bottom line, if you are part of an event (like a 911 call matching your description) until you are established not to be a threat, a police officer has the right to place you in cuffs to ensure everyone's safety

I believe that all the atf agent would have had to do at the very beginning was put his hands on his head, turn to face the officer, and calmly direct the officer to his credentials in his pocket while standing there in place. The officer didn't order him down to the ground until he failed to acknowledge or comply with the prior orders to see his hands and to see his credentials.
This!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

While I understand the sentiment.. my rights don’t end because someone else made a phone call. Even if the guy matched the description there’s a process isn’t there? It doesn’t seem like a threatening situation, the guy isn’t acting violent.. abd the guy threw out three conflicting commands in the first ten seconds??

Felt like the cops were terrified from the onslaught

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score

RD
The ATF agent refused orders from the first moment of contact. He should know how to handle the situation and he didn't. Based in the description of the initial call, I'd say the cops reaction was warranted. Also, there was initially only 1 cop on scene. It wasn't til a little bit later the other cop pulled up from the other direction. None of the other officers appeared to arrive til he was fully cuffed.
Like I said in my first post...... Those officers should be fired!
You're an idiot. He was continuing to refuse direction on the ground and would not allow them to get the second cuff on until he was tasered. It's in the video plain as day.

Like T&y said, had he followed protocol, none of that would have happened.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
The ATF agent refused orders from the first moment of contact. He should know how to handle the situation and he didn't. Based in the description of the initial call, I'd say the cops reaction was warranted. Also, there was initially only 1 cop on scene. It wasn't til a little bit later the other cop pulled up from the other direction. None of the other officers appeared to arrive til he was fully cuffed.
You're an idiot. He was continuing to refuse direction on the ground and would not allow them to get the second cuff on until he was tasered. It's in the video plain as day.

Like T&y said, had he followed protocol, none of that would have happened.

Let me see your hands
Let me see your ID
Get on the ground..

If he reached for the ID the cop might have shot the guy..

This guy rolled up screaming and belligerent.

I dunno I guess I see things differently.. I just don’t look at that situation and think that it required that level of crazy going into it regardless if someone called it in or not.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Let me see your hands
Let me see your ID
Get on the ground..

If he reached for the ID the cop might have shot the guy..

This guy rolled up screaming and belligerent.

I dunno I guess I see things differently.. I just don’t look at that situation and think that it required that level of crazy going into it regardless if someone called it in or not.
Actually he told him to turn around and show him his hands twice then agent said he's a federal agent officer said "Ok let me see your hands, I'll need to see some ID" then agent starts towards officer without showing hands and that's when shit got crazy.

CarolynandBob

Reaction score
I don't think they should be fired, but do think they were wrong in how they handled this.

1st cop was terrified as RD pointed out. Couldn't he simply have said put your hand on your head and turn around? ATF guy was clearly showing his hands. Then either ask the guy to get his creds out or wait for his back up and then take the creds out. Could have cuffed him while standing. Just say to the ATF guy you are going to cuff him for my safety, If this was all done in a calm manner I think it would have been settled much easier. Also, why put him in the car once you saw the creds?

I do think the ATF guy could have handled it different as well. He could have complied and MAYBE it would have gone better. I think he is being a pussy for the lawsuit.

Just my .02

Drew

Banned
Reaction score
I can’t get passed the feds arrogance . Perhaps that’s why I’m taking the side of the patrol officers. He blatantly told the officers he wasn’t going to get on the ground. The atf agent handled it just like every other perp that gets tased or shot. He should have known it was coming by acting in defiance

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
While I understand the sentiment.. my rights don’t end because someone else made a phone call. Even if the guy matched the description there’s a process isn’t there? It doesn’t seem like a threatening situation, the guy isn’t acting violent.. abd the guy threw out three conflicting commands in the first ten seconds??

Felt like the cops were terrified from the onslaught

I don't understand where the ATF agents rights were violated. He was clearly not wanting to be compliant from the get go and was acting in a manner of aggression.

I'm one of those people who will push my rights with a cop, and I have. But there is a respectful and non-threatening manner in which to do it. The manner in which the ATF agent acted from the tone in which he spoke and his body language fully justified him being secured until his ID and story could be verified. If he would've followed protocol the whole non-event would've been over in 2 minutes and everybody could've gotten on with their day.

Taboma

Reaction score
Holy shite, is everybody on RDP a cop, active or retired ? And here I thought everybody was a sparky or HVAC guru 😂

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Some of you guys have absolutely NO idea of when your Constitutional Rights are being violated by the police. Just Saying

Might want to Re-Read the 1st, 4th,and 5th Amendments again.....

It amazes me how little education some police have. But then again, it only takes 6 months to become a police officer, while it takes 18 months to become a hairdresser. Go figure. Maybe that is part of the problem!
Welcome to the party. What constitutional rights were violated in either of those videos? Please type slowly, you know it only took 6 month (what ever that means) to become a police officer.

If you are a fraction as smart as you claim to be, this soft ball should be real easy for you to knock out of the park.

Last edited:

propcheck

Reaction score
Having dealt with feds a handful of times I can say my experiences have not left me with any sense of confidence. As for this guy yes the cops could have done better,can’t we all. But AT THE TIME they made a decision to act the information they warranted Proper detention of a non cooperative armed individual.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

This is actually true. That is why we were identifiable uniforms, have ID's, and in many cases will have paperwork. If you think it's an impersonator, call 911, which ironically is what happened in the first video.

While I understand that perspective from a non law enforcement stand point, it falls flat on it's face from anybody in real law enforcement. On the job we know the risks and the rules (I'm not sure what type of hair dye to use so there is that) and fuck that ATF piece of shit from the get go. He should know the risks and the rules of plain clothes operations. He obviously doesn't.

Lol... Some times it takes a swift escalation to achieve that de escalation Dave. It's not rocket science.

RD

I may agree with you a bit here. I approach most of these things on about a level 1, which may be your level 10, who knows. But I've been pretty successful with the gift of gab. Either way, that ATF agent could have ended this right from the get go. Here is a big hint, how about the idiot has his ID showing, in his hand, around his neck, hanging from his belt? The idiot knew the cops were coming, unless he really is that stupid. Again, he is a FED, so I'm going with him really being that stupid.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
As someone that has had cuffs on roadside, I can safely say that your comfort level is directly proportionate to your attitude or actions...

Very true....found that out going 100+ MPH on my bike and when run down I approached the police car and yanked open his door and asked him what his problem was.....Pretty stupid and I paid the price....lol I was young and dumb. But....you live and learn

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
When you see stuff like the video below, it certainly makes it hard to jump on the “Smart Cop” bandwagon. The video below is police stupidity sprinkled with racism.

We need the police. The job currently sucks. I get it. Everyone has a camera. All you can do as a law enforcement officer is be as professional as possible. 99% of Police are the upstanding citizens that you expect them to be. However, in today’s day and age..... only the bad ones get the publicity. I wish it wasn’t like that! It’s a shame.

The story below really pisses me off for multiple reasons. Maybe you can see why too? It’s likely, in today criminal court system, that the defendant would have pled guilty, because he could not afford to fight the bogus Cocaine charge, that will follow him for life...... regardlessly.

So what happened dude? Did you get a speeding ticket? Why the dislike for Law Enforcement? Oh that's right, you have friends and family in the business, so this is just some social justice shit. Did you get woke between 08 and now, or have I just forgotten you views?

Taboma

Reaction score
Very true....found that out going 100+ MPH on my bike and when run down I approached the police car and yanked open his door and asked him what his problem was.....Pretty stupid and I paid the price....lol I was young and dumb. But....you live and learn

For me it was a completely opposite move that proved beneficial in my case of "Speed". Was mid-week, mid-day, Rice road many years ago. Doing well over 100 when my radar detector screamed bloody murder at the same time I saw the B&W come over the knoll. 🥵 My right foot came off the gas and buried the nose of the Trans Am in pavement --- Obvious much 😂 I didn't even watch for him to spin around, I knew I was had. So I immediately pulled over and waiting for him, license and reg in my left hand, both hands on the wheel when he finally approached my window.
When he inquired the usual, "Do you know how fast you were going ?" leading question, I followed with a question, " Before or after I had the nose scraping the pavement ? "

He just chuckled, responding he'd clocked me at 95 or something like that, I was actually relieved. 😁 He chewed my ass out a bit, but politely, wrote me for doing 65 in a 55 (This was a while ago obviously) and that was that.

Treating LEO with respect has at least so far, resulted in reasonable and fair outcomes, all things considered.

Andy B.

Reaction score
For me it was a completely opposite move that proved beneficial in my case of "Speed". Was mid-week, mid-day, Rice road many years ago. Doing well over 100 when my radar detector screamed bloody murder at the same time I saw the B&W come over the knoll. 🥵 My right foot came off the gas and buried the nose of the Trans Am in pavement --- Obvious much 😂 I didn't even watch for him to spin around, I knew I was had. So I immediately pulled over and waiting for him, license and reg in my left hand, both hands on the wheel when he finally approached my window.
When he inquired the usual, "Do you know how fast you were going ?" leading question, I followed with a question, " Before or after I had the nose scraping the pavement ? "

He just chuckled, responding he'd clocked me at 95 or something like that, I was actually relieved. 😁 He chewed my ass out a bit, but politely, wrote me for doing 65 in a 55 (This was a while ago obviously) and that was that.

Treating LEO with respect has at least so far, resulted in reasonable and fair outcomes, all things considered.

Similar story pulled over waited for officer he was shaking so bad because he almost rolled his vehicle turning around. Felony speeding he was young so I understood,he said he could impound my car. I told him thanks for not doing that because I was on route to Vegas with a full cooler of beer. He asked what was in it I showed him I told him it's cheaper to buy it a the store instead of the bar he actually laughed. Good kid just doing his job.

Had to go to court because of the felony speeding, I was one of the few respectfully dressed and the judge thanked me. He said Andrew you could loose your CDL did you you know that? I said sir I honestly didn't. He said how about traffic school and slow down, it only cost me $105.00 that was back in 96.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
So what happened dude? Did you get a speeding ticket? Why the dislike for Law Enforcement? Oh that's right, you have friends and family in the business, so this is just some social justice shit. Did you get woke between 08 and now, or have I just forgotten you views?

He’s probably out on the water in Florida.. not everyone lives on here.

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score

Well.... since you asked....

My Dad was indirectly killed by Police Stupidity, When he had a stroke while driving. My Dad spent the first 12 hours of his stroke in police custody for drunk driving, instead of being in the hospital being treated in the “Golden Hour” of when treating a stroke is the most effective. It took the supervisor’s supervisor to finally figure it out...... but by then, it was too late for my Dad.

I miss my Dad every day. Rarely does a day go by in which I don’t think bout him. He truly loved Parker and any vehicle that had a motor connected to it. He loved racing anything! I wish the police were better trained at spotting medical emergencies instead of just jumping to the conclusion that this guy must be drunk. My Dad hardly drank, which makes it even more of a sting to my entire family. Everyone in our extended family misses my Dad and it is a real sore spot when we recall the circumstances of what happened.

T&Y...... I know you meant no harm in your post. This is a fun website, with many interesting threads. Let’s keep it fun and civil? Thank You

Canuck 1

Midget Hater
Reaction score

Did someone hurt your feelers? Nice asshole cop reply, you are usually pretty normal

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
I now see why we are all being divided and conquered.

Enjoy the hatred and decent.

The causalities that formed this Great Nation would have none of this.

Rock on!

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Did someone hurt your feelers? Nice asshole cop reply, you are usually pretty normal
That's pretty funny right there. So someone else can use a nice broad brush and a bunch of passive aggressive bullshit to talk shit about cops, but when I ask why the view is what it is, I'm the asshole for doing so? Is that how it works in upside down backwards land?

No feelings hurt on my side buddy, but you might want to look in the mirror.

Last edited:

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Well.... since you asked....

My Dad was indirectly killed by Police Stupidity, When he had a stroke while driving. My Dad spent the first 12 hours of his stroke in police custody for drunk driving, instead of being in the hospital being treated in the “Golden Hour” of when treating a stroke is the most effective. It took the supervisor’s supervisor to finally figure it out...... but by then, it was too late for my Dad.

I miss my Dad every day. Rarely does a day go by in which I don’t think bout him. He truly loved Parker and any vehicle that had a motor connected to it. He loved racing anything! I wish the police were better trained at spotting medical emergencies instead of just jumping to the conclusion that this guy must be drunk. My Dad hardly drank, which makes it even more of a sting to my entire family. Everyone in our extended family misses my Dad and it is a real sore spot when we recall the circumstances of what happened.

T&Y...... I know you meant no harm in your post. This is a fun website, with many interesting threads. Let’s keep it fun and civil? Thank You
Well that sucks. Sorry for your loss. But that doesn't give you cart blanche to insult cops across the board. It seems those involved with your dad didn't have the medical training associated with recognizing symptoms of the stroke vs intoxication. No idea when or where it happened, but those things are discussed a ton now, and the majority of time we are calling in Fire to check them out before taking them to jail on a DUI.

No hard feelings on my side, this site is entertainment.