WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

We have a bun in the oven

Nanu/Nanu

Don't wait til' life's easy to be happy
Reaction score
Wishing you the best and holy crap you are tougher than woodpecker lips to be doing this at 50.

But the mrs.is way tougher than you to put you back in check. šŸ˜‚

Congrats

Joe mama

Reaction score
Congrats 50 is just a number. Hope all is great and enjoy the ride, they grow up fast.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
IMG_6208.JPG
IMG_6220.JPG
IMG_6219.JPG
IMG_6218.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Stetson!

Congratulations!

Sent from my Note 10+ using Tapatalk

rrrr

Reaction score
He's a beautiful baby! I see from one photo his lungs are good, you'll hear that often in the next few weeks when it's feeding time.

šŸ˜

We are really happy for you. The difficulties experienced in conception are behind you now, and a lifetime of joy ahead.

My eyes are getting a little misty.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Update:
Mom and baby are doing well. Theyā€™re going to release us tomorrow.

If anyone in DFW is expecting, I canā€™t say enough good things about Baylor in Dallas. What a first-class facility. Every single person we interact with has been amazing.

We are really happy for you. The difficulties experienced in conception are behind you now, and a lifetime of joy ahead.

My eyes are getting a little misty.

Since itā€™s a religious/Christian hospital (itā€™s not overt at all), they offer a blessing ceremony in your room. So we had the chaplain come by...we completely lost it. We were balling.

It was wonderful and heartwarming and exactly what we as parents want to raise our kid with.

They even gave Stetson his first Bible [emoji4]

IMG_6229.JPG
IMG_6228.JPG
IMG_6226.JPG

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Congrats. Dad at 50? You are a brave man. I started at 36 and keeping up with these monsters is not easy.

Lucky Larry

Reaction score
Congratulations to you & the Mrs. what a blessing for Stetson to have that blessing.

But you all are making me feel old. My oldest will be 46 in May, the same month my GREAT grandchild is due . . . and Iā€™m only 65. šŸ˜³

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Well, Mrs Pronstar does.

Stetson Ray is due in late February.

Itā€™s sorta terrifying, Iā€™ll be 50 in January (Mrs Pronstar is far younger [emoji4]).

Didnā€™t want to post earlier since weā€™re high risk. Went the in vitro route due to some complications.

Itā€™s been quite an emotional whirlwind. But Iā€™m happy to say that weā€™ve passed the 6 month mark and everything is going great.

Never wanted to raise a family in LA, but things are much more conducive to raising one in in Texas.

Any ā€œI waited until late in life to have kidsā€ advise is definitely welcome!

Congrats!!

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

nowski

Reaction score
Update:

If anyone in DFW is expecting, I canā€™t say enough good things about Baylor in Dallas. What a first-class facility. Every single person we interact with has been amazing.

Since itā€™s a religious/Christian hospital (itā€™s not overt at all), they offer a blessing ceremony in your room. So we had the chaplain come by...we completely lost it. We were balling.

It was wonderful and heartwarming and exactly what we as parents want to raise our kid with.

View attachment 976597 View attachment 976596 View attachment 976595

That's Awesome!!! I wish more hospitals would celebrate a birth like this. Every child ever born is a gift from God. Your tears of joy is an acknowledgement of what a blessing Stetson will always be in your lives and your family. Congrats...

franky

Reaction score
Update:

View attachment 976597 View attachment 976596 View attachment 976595

Both my kids grew up in the church and are now outstanding succesful adults, thanks to my wife......