WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

We need to buy this guy a beer! Too..

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
That's reality. Most white people are by far the most accepting people ON THE PLANET.

Every other race fucking hates us. And themselves.

Ever seen the cultural racism between mexican states? I have never seen a race hate themselves more than black people, it's absurd, they literally eat themselves alive from the inside when there are no other targets.

The media has driven this crap in the last 15 years.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
I can't listen or watch this shit (black racist woman feels uncomfortable with so many white people)

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
I can't listen or watch this shit (black racist woman feels uncomfortable with so many white people)

Maybe you should watch it.. cause that is the point of the "guys" video and message..

Just sayin..

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
This video has been out for a while now. Scary that these are the people amongst us and driving todays messages.

MLK is rolling over in his grave right now.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
who are Trump supporters???

THE WORKING MAN!!!!!!

retaocleg

Reaction score
Watch "Atlanta cops say, "F" this! Cancel culture targets the Eskimo." on YouTube
I am subscribed to JG on youtube...……..good -damn- morning, ameri-cans!...……..even bought some of his merch...……..I am sure that is still somehow racist to some folks...…...he's a straight shooter, loves him some gavin newsome, lol
edit: JG is Jericho green, check him out

Last edited: