WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

We spent last week at the Delta... No I'm broke!

skav

Reaction score
We were there all week and had a great time. The first couple day were crappy, but things cleared up Tuesday.

We decided to take a ride up to Sac Wednesday and made a rookie mistake. We left at 11:00 and took the deep water channel all the way up, because it looked like the most direct route. turns out that the deep water channel dead ends at a decommissioned Lock right at Sac!!! Guess I should have looked a bit closer at the map and GPS. That was a 65 mile round trip. After that, We decided to go the other way, and finally made it. We got back, we decided to go up steam boat and finally made it. Total milage for the day was 160, 8-9hrs and around 80g of fuel!!!

We had plans to get down to discovery bay yesterday, but I lost a bearing in one of the blower snouts, so that changed our plans. We got back, then took my brothers boat to Locke.

The kids fished a lot, and caught a lot. We also had a blast on the jet skis and wake boards, and tubes. Glad we brought the jet skis, because we used them a lot after the boat went down

If we come again, I think we'll stay somewhere around Bethel island. It seems to be closer to everything.

Overall, it's been a great trip.

Now I'm off to work to pay for everything!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375196179.701264.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375196195.273653.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375196212.757235.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375196229.273282.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375196243.290642.jpg

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
I went up to the Delta once. Went up with an invite from Scarlata(JBG) to Hookey Day. Had a great time and would love to get back up there. That was an expensive trip for me also, spun some bearings the wrong way. Ended up on Tony's boat and meeting a lot of good people.

klotsac

Reaction score
We were up there last week too. Stayed in Discovery Bay, some incredible places there. Had the place to ourselves until Friday afternoon, that place got crazy busy on Saturday. Had a blast, cant wait till next year.