WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Website opinion

cave

Reaction score
Navigates well! Looks great too!

C-2

Reaction score
Very nice. Clean yet with style. Great job.

You do it yourself? If so you can add statcounter to help you keep track of visits and things...it's a little easier to work with than Google Analytics; but you can use both. You also have two directories for the same page (about/about.htm), you might clean that up and add a sitemap so it will make it easier for the search bots to index the site, http://www.xml-sitemaps.com/.

Hats off to you! :thumbsup

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
on the main index you have a mixed Calibri and Times New Roman font... but on the rest of the pages its all Calibri, in the source you're setting "times" for those [p]'s...

hav19

Big Member
Reaction score
I just put up my new website and wanted opinions, Thanks!

www.centurytowguys.com.

:skull

Ranking Suggestion:

I don't want to take away from what you've done, it works and looks great, just a helpful suggestion...

A welcome "video" on the home page or a video page with videos showing how clean cut your drivers are, possible the specialized trucks/tooling/tie downs and care you use & most importantly a testimonial video from satisfied clients .My site moved to the top of the Google ranking as soon as the video page was put on....I'm sure in your market your not the only one, it simply shows your clients your the best and sets you apart from the rest.....

Jefftowz

Formerly Old School Ultra
Reaction score
Thanks for all the input, I will talk to my Bud that built it for me and go over all of your guys observations! Thanks mucho!

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Nice. :thumbsup

Now on to some serious business, when are we gonna get your boat running?? :cool:

Jefftowz

Formerly Old School Ultra
Reaction score
I'm going to bring it home on Tuesday...... I'll be in Monday, talk to you then. Tomorrow is the Hurst B&M car show, I'm there all day if your around.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I'm going to bring it home on Tuesday...... I'll be in Monday, talk to you then. Tomorrow is the Hurst B&M car show, I'm there all day if your around.

I'll be workin on the house like always. See ya monday. Post some pics of the show!

ace one

Reaction score
The site looks very good with a lot of info.....it is one thing to have a nice site but another to get people to it!......there are key words that will get the person that does not even know you to find you easily when the site is right.....like in your area if some one types in tow or towing or bike towing you want to be first in Google or where ever...it takes some time to get there but if your site is set up right it won't take long....if you want some info get back to me...good luck :party2: