WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Weed thread!!! A place for reviews, shops, legal, ect

PlumLoco

Vintage Jawa CZ motorcycles
Reaction score
The latest science is proving that the terms "sativa" and "indica" shouldn't mean very much to the consumer. The latest research is looking at all the other terpenes and cannabinoids, and how they react with THC and CBD. They are finding that the individual terps like Myrcene (also found in hoppy beers) and Limonene and Pinene may have more of an effect on you than just smell and taste. They may be more responsible for how you feel that the THC alone. Interesting times ahead for the bud gourmet.
And not all budtenders are created equal. Do your research and compare the terpenes. It doesn't take long before you start seeing some commonalitites in products that you like or don't like. If all they know is the THC content, then they don't know much.

Last edited:

jeteater1

Jet boats suck
Reaction score
I used some terpinator as a suggestion from our soil supply store. I grew two Girl Scout cookies plants , one got this , the other got molasses. The one that received the Terminator, had bigger sweeter stickyery buds.
Screenshot_20210227-092616_eBay.jpg
20190907_180640.jpg
20190916_181830.jpg

franky

Reaction score
What do you guys do if your work tests you? I have to be tested random sometimes for some contracts that take me into federal clearances. I think I know my employers stance on it, but not first hand. Whats the laws since it is legal now?
Work is over rated....

jeteater1

Jet boats suck
Reaction score
Easy to grow your own

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[/QUOTE]
You need some cal-mag

Elway

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has experience in CBD in the treatment of autoimmune/thyroid conditions, specifically hashimotos/chrohns disease? My wife has been suffering for years and tried everything under the sun, and recently I've been researching the potential benefits of CBD in treatment. Her endocrinologist is not fully buying in on it, but has not said no either...seems like there isnt enough case studies to really say one way or another.

bluebleeder

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has experience in CBD in the treatment of autoimmune/thyroid conditions, specifically hashimotos/chrohns disease? My wife has been suffering for years and tried everything under the sun, and recently I've been researching the potential benefits of CBD in treatment. Her endocrinologist is not fully buying in on it, but has not said no either...seems like there isnt enough case studies to really say one way or another.
You are never going to get physician buy in until federally legalized unfortunately. What I have found out with CBD ingestibles is to ensure there is a slight THC content. It helps with metabolizing and effectiveness.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
I'll jump in on this topic, may benefit you..... a dear friend is in Hospice in Maui after being diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer 16 months ago. He's had 5 different oncologist in the course of his chemo treatment .... each one has been very supportive of his use of cannabis saying it can greatly reduce the chemo effects of nausea etc..... not sure that applies to your wife's issues however speaks to doctors evolving attitudes towards helpful use of weed.

MCnParker

Reaction score
Anyone have experience with Hyperwolf, I see signs all the time and wondered if it was worth checking out? Delivery to your home seems easy enough if you know what you are looking for.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
10 gummies? 🤔

I'm not sure if you're joking or not, so...

See at the top of your receipt where it says (CBD)1:1? If I'm not mistaken, that means what you bought is equal parts CBD:TCH

Most edibles are 100% THC cause the people that buy em just wanna get HIGH! lol

Supposedly...

With a 1:1 mix, it should have a different effect on you. The 1:1 blends aren't very popular, so I'm guessing you got those for a reason?

Have you ever noticed a difference between the two blends? Asking for a friend of course. ;)

Springfield

Reaction score
I'm not sure if you're joking or not, so...

See at the top of your receipt where it says (CBD)1:1? If I'm not mistaken, that means what you bought is equal parts CBD:TCH

Most edibles are 100% THC cause the people that buy em just wanna get HIGH! lol

Supposedly...

With a 1:1 mix, it should have a different effect on you. The 1:1 blends aren't very popular, so I'm guessing you got those for a reason?

Have you ever noticed a difference between the two blends? Asking for a friend of course. ;)
These are 10 %, I actually dont know that I have seen 100%, unless you ate 10 of the 10%ers, and that's still 50%. Get the Sativa as these are nice to eat in the morning and coast through your daily projects, subject to how many you eat. You must be hitting some hard core green stores to carry the 100's. 😁
And no I cant answer your question. :confused:

Last edited:

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Im interested in knowing this as well. My chick has that hashimotos shit.

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
So I smoked some Defstar OG by Green Dragon last night. Holy shit!!!! 3 rips is all you need. First rip straight to the head, super duper high. Second rip took me to my happy place!! 3rd done!!! Was so relaxed I fell asleep in the garage lol. Mind you it was 40 degrees outside lol. I highly recommend this. I picked it up at Hello Cannabis in Vista CA
9076F75D-E297-4F8F-8B02-5F6FC1300AE7.jpeg
B9EB2AAB-380B-4CC3-96F4-7DC7DA263686.jpeg