WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Weekend carnage?

guest hs

Reaction score
Didn’t here much about anything besides the jet that sank due to a wake surf boat in front of Rainbo in Needles

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
No fatalities or serious injuries, was thinking with the wind the way it was there would have been more drama.

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Yes....I, once again, left my anchor bag at the lake. :mad:

Mototrig

Reaction score
Didn’t here much about anything besides the jet that sank due to a wake surf boat in front of Rainbo in Needles
A jet sank from a plow boat? Any boat sinking for any reason is a terrible thing to happen.

checkrd past

Reaction score
The only carnage was the traffic leaving town going north Monday afternoon. good thing we decided to go south

Rondog4405

Reaction score
Just cholos fighting in bullhead and some prop thieves ... other than that didn't seem too crazy

spark2678

Reaction score
No fatalities or serious injuries, was thinking with the wind the way it was there would have been more drama.

I thought the same thing. Wind was pretty bad on Saturday, Sunday not quote as bad. Lots of people on the water but I'm, not hearing of many issues which is good!

Runs2rch

Reaction score
A day cruiser burned down on the callville bay ramp on Saturday.

J 2

Reaction score
95 :mad:, I should mention since you did break 100 you're in the top 10% of golfers who keep an honest score.

Last edited:

LowRiver2

Reaction score
A 16 year old T boned a sit down ski into a Nordic Deck boat. No injuries . Boat driver with family floating with family on AZ side of lake. Teen DUI, tried to run, boat chased him down.
he’s lucky he didn’t get an arse beating
I’d say over $30k in boat damage from video I saw.
30’ Daytona got dinged in start of parade in the channel
Info. Exchanged, gel work needed
229832FB-8DFD-4423-B969-0C304B3E6EAF.jpeg

Last edited:

Wayn-o

Reaction score
I think the weekend before had way more carnage. Expected Memorial weekend to be worse but doesnt seem to be. Glad to hear there were no major injuries or accidents.

BingerFang

Reaction score
95 :mad:, I should mention since you did break 100 you're in the top 10% of golfers who keep an honest score.

Ahaha! It took me a really long time to break 100 keeping an honest score.

I effin hate when people cheat their score card, it bugs the shit out of me.

zbudman

Coors Light Strong
Reaction score
A boat backing out from Pirates Cove Friday afternoon ran into another boat. Not sure if driver was impaired or just operator error. Looked like he couldn’t get it out of reverse. Right in front of San Berdoo Sheriff.

J 2

Reaction score
Ahaha! It took me a really long time to break 100 keeping an honest score.

I effin hate when people cheat their score card, it bugs the shit out of me.
I'm like you. It's the only game where we police ourselves. A game of honor & integrity. I'd enjoy playing golf with you anytime as long as you don't mind playing with someone who's a single digit handicap.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
A boat backing out from Pirates Cove Friday afternoon ran into another boat. Not sure if driver was impaired or just operator error. Looked like he couldn’t get it out of reverse. Right in front of San Berdoo Sheriff.
I believe that the boat hit was @Motoxxxloak not bad but still a shitty deal.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I'm like you. It's the only game where we police ourselves. A game of honor & integrity. I'd enjoy playing golf with you anytime as long as you don't mind playing with someone who's a single digit handicap.
I keep score with an asterisk. That's for if I finish a hole with the same ball I started with. So after an 18 hole game, my score card looks like a Christmas card, snowmen and snowflakes (asterisks) all over it. Lol!

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
I'm impressed.
I pre guessed the weekend with 7 fatalities.

J 2

Reaction score
I keep score with an asterisk. That's for if I finish a hole with the same ball I started with. So after an 18 hole game, my score card looks like a Christmas card, snowmen and snowflakes (asterisks) all over it. Lol!

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk
I can see your enjoying the game 😁 That is what it's all about. I told my 23 year son he could do that, but he's determined to play better so he writes down the double digit score he makes on a hole to keep track of where he's at. He started 9 months ago and has shot 99 twice now in the last 3 weeks, the best was when he started Quintuple, Triple, Triple then played the next 15 holes 16 over :p

TexasJet

Reaction score
On Saturday my buddy Rob destroyed a pushrod in his stock 454 Carrera. I towed him in, on plane. On Monday he lost the key to his jetski. I towed him in, again, on plane. I have never towed someone on plane before but we were going against the current below Blythe on Saturday. Monday was with the current and it was only a jet ski. Lot less strain on the Baja motor.

Motoxxxloak

Reaction score
I believe that the boat hit was @Motoxxxloak not bad but still a shitty deal.

Mine was at the marina. Dude was lit af but sheriffs didn’t do a FST and I’m not one to try and rat someone out for it. Only issue is his boat was “his cousins” and No insurance.

IMG_3730.jpg

IMG_3734.jpg

IMG_3731.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk