WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Weekend Paradise V-Drives 2021 Video

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
... Man I am such a space case these days I had completely forgotten about both Elsinore and Camp Far West on New Year’s Day???...

...I think the first video I ever shot was at Elsinore ...maybe in 2008 or nine ... flat bottom with the turbine in it...1.6 mil. views...

... Thanks a ton “Mr Sharp Shooter” ...you have lifted my spirits tremendously... I knew there was a reason I haven’t sold my Spectra 24 and my Sanger Runner...👍

Last edited:

Water Romper

Reaction score
Damn, I cant wait for summer. Watching these boats just make me wanna get out on the lake. Thanks!!

OLDRAAT

inadequate member
Reaction score
Looks like @Dana757 is getting a handle on that beast and appears the Lifeline issue has been resolved.
Good luck, be safe and send some videos when you can. 👍

MOUZER

Reaction score
thanks jerry needed to watch this ...............twice now had to put it on big screen tv

MonkeyButt70

Reaction score
Very cool video.

That Kindsvater is beeeeeutiful! I mean all the boats there were, but that one is doing it for me.
Thank you! I know it is not a flashy hot boat, but I wanted to build a family flat that was not stressful to be around for the family but just simple and clean.

Dkahnjob

Reaction score
Great video Jerry, and lots of really nice boats.
Thanks for posting it so we could enjoy it in our warm houses!

DC-88

Reaction score
Very nice. Compilation V drive videos always make me want another B boat....the all white Revenge(?) looks so good-

old rigger

Reaction score
Thank you! I know it is not a flashy hot boat, but I wanted to build a family flat that was not stressful to be around for the family but just simple and clean.

It dawned on me while i was out in the garage today, is this the Kindsvater that was found sitting, unrigged since new?

I'm color blind so color's don't mean shit to me, but love that 'flake.

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
Hey Jerry, how can I order the river rats videos from you. I don't do Facebook.i got the vhs but want DVD

Because there's almost zero interest in DVD's anymore I don't have them listed any where. Call me at (951) 741-1346 or e-mail me at [email protected]

- Jerry Griffin

I also have a bunch of drag and circle boat vinyl's available.

IMG_4614.jpg

oldschool

Reaction score
Thanks for the video, lots of nice hardware. That injected t deck looked bad ass, as did all the others.

nowski

Reaction score
Sharpshooter: "Thank You" for your dedication to the sport while taking time away from your family on New Year's Day, it gives a whole new meaning to your boating passion.

BTW, Awesome Video!!!

Havazoo

Reaction score
That was bad ass, thanks for sharing. Loved seeing the young kids getting their rides.
Never forget those first rides with my Brother at the wheel, good times

Rotten deal

Reaction score
No kidding, he was laying down some super solid passes out there. He almost tricked me into buying that boat thinking that I could do it to.... almost!
Bad boat. What’s he asking for it?

twingnut

Reaction score
Great video as always Jerry , wish we could have made this great event but family wanted some desert time. Hope to see everyone in Needles at Billy B’s deal .

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
Great video as always Jerry , wish we could have made this great event but family wanted some desert time. Hope to see everyone in Needles at Billy B’s deal .

Yeah we missed you Tim! See ya at the next gig!