65012.jpeg
65014.jpeg
65015.jpeg
65017.jpeg

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Nice job with the pix!

I see that Red Fish showed up with the E-12. :)

500bbc

Reaction score
Nice job with the pix!

I see that Red Fish showed up with the E-12. :)
I'm not there. pics are from Chris.
The black Cole with the yellow and orange graphics and fresh Tom Nelson power.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Great pictures. Looks like it was a lot of fun to be had there.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score

Nice pix nonetheless. Thanks for posting them!

sintax

Reaction score
was a good show, I didnt stay too long but got to see some a few good runs. I didnt see Mouzer out there, but I was looking for him

wzuber

Reaction score
dude was runnin hard today too and it didn't skip a beat.

MOUZER

Reaction score
was a good show, I didnt stay too long but got to see some a few good runs. I didnt see Mouzer out there, but I was looking for him

I WAS THERE.............FROM 930 TILL 2 PM
awsome day nice to see jerry sharp shooter been a while...
wore a white t shirt with a wolf face on the front baseball cap backwards that said mouzer on it,,,lol

sirbob

Reaction score
62 rayson craft. 57 Chrysler. They rescued it. many year project. Turned the motor around ,flywheel forward and added powerglide. Originally had 6 strombergs. Added the bridge deck. Nice piece.

Great info - thanks

nowski

Reaction score
What a Great Day to start the New Year.

I saw one guy that was working his butt off in the back of a truck.

I saw a guy that was under-compensating with his new Chevy tow vehicle.

Cleaner than normal lake water confirmed by Sharpshooter.

Seen lots of river rats and no lake lice today.

One guy at the lake has already cast his absentee ballot for November and he let everyone know who he voted for.

My wife's observation on today's event, people were actually conversing with one another and not on their cell phones. The moral of the story is real boaters don't give a Ratsass about your texts when there at the lake...

NYD1.jpg
NYD2.jpg
NYD3.jpg
NYD4.jpg
NYD5.jpg
NYD6.jpg

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
One important detail I left out on the rayson craft wood deck.
Look at the steering wheel close. That's a column shifter they built.

sintax

Reaction score
I WAS THERE.............FROM 930 TILL 2 PM
awsome day nice to see jerry sharp shooter been a while...
wore a white t shirt with a wolf face on the front baseball cap backwards that said mouzer on it,,,lol

haha pretty sure I could pick you out of a crowd. I only swung by your place in Corona that once years back but I am usually good with faces. Yea it was good seeing some people i had not seen in a while. And it gave me the itch to look for a SE boat.

sirbob

Reaction score
One important detail I left out on the rayson craft wood deck.
Look at the steering wheel close. That's a column shifter they built.

Funny you mentioned that - I zoomed in really close on my phone to see the steering wheel and that shifter.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
What park do they do this out of? How does it compare to the deals we have out here by Billy? I’d really like to head down to this next year, but wasn’t sure if it was worth the trip for us or not!

Does the Tom Papp deal still happen right around now as well?

sintax

Reaction score
What park do they do this out of? How does it compare to the deals we have out here by Billy? I’d really like to head down to this next year, but wasn’t sure if it was worth the trip for us or not!

The park is called "Weekend Paradise"

Its a smaller gathering than what you see out at Billy's deals, and you see a lot of the same boats, with the exception of Harlan Orrin's wood deck, dual prop mandella. Usually 2 boats in the water at a time due to the small ramp. Its a fun little local thing, if the weather is good like it was this year, its pretty nice.

Dana757

Reaction score

What makes it so great is the owner Wade. He really rolls out the red carpet for us. Among many other things has a cook out, had a guy in waders at the ramp, has a good repore with the local PD ..... and doesn't charge a dime. Never seen anyone selling anything but I'm sure if you wanted to set up a booth he would be ok with it. Saw a shit load of RDP shirts and met a lot of inmates yesterday.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score

Locals only!
Lol.

wettrthebettr

Reaction score

The lake is Lake Elsinore

wzuber

Reaction score

search "weekend paradise" "lake elsinore" in the lounge forum and all you want to know will pop right up...juss a little hint!:p:D:D

"Does the Tom Papp deal still happen right around now as well?"

typically yes, around this time of year. It's original purpose was to pay respect to and honor Tom's life and contribution to jet boat's and more specifically the hi-perf. evolution in drag racing performance.
That event grew quickly and eventually got kinda crazy and outa hand several years back so I believe the OG'S group of peeps put it on the triple secret down low...and possibly added a super secrete hand shake n shit.... maybe even changed venues to preserve it's original purpose, integrity and safety....

Last edited:

500bbc

Reaction score

It's a small deal, people show up early (some stay overnight). Biggest difference is people are making passes in front of the ramp most of the day
Wade charged, I think it was $5.00, the first year then said screw it, all free. Bonfire, hotdogs, helps launch. Being New Years day there is no traffic either way coming or going.

twingnut

Reaction score
Great Job Jerry ,
Thank you for taking the time to put together another awesome video . We had a great day at Weekend Paradise 2020 .

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
Great Job Jerry ,
Thank you for taking the time to put together another awesome video . We had a great day at Weekend Paradise 2020 .

My pleasure Tim! I really appreciate you giving Fred a ride. He hasn't stopped talking about it. lol

sintax

Reaction score
Great vid @Sharp Shooter love getting all of this documented. That yellow Hallett GN is all over the place, if anyone ever asks for vid showing chine walk....

Dkahnjob

Reaction score
Great Video Jerry, thanks for sharing it.
I wish I could have been there, I will have Sixteen Candles at the next Billy B event for sure.

Last edited:

wzuber

Reaction score
Oops, typo and didn't proof read.
I fixed it now.
Thanks,
DK
it was a nice play on words while it lasted..haha
with the twin motors it could be said the boat is just "a littele over sexed". :)

nowski

Reaction score
Jerry, Great Video. Met some pretty cool guy's while I was at the lake and one guy in particular. A Guy by the name of Erick B. he has a lot of respect for you and had a bunch of nice things to say about you. I gotta give credit where credit is due, thought I'd pass it on...

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
Great Video Jerry, thanks for sharing it.
I wish I could have been there, I will have Sixteen Candles at the next Billy B event for sure.

Thanks Dave! I'm looking forward to seeing sixteen candles again. Maybe I can get a ride in it...?

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
Jerry, Great Video. Met some pretty cool guy's while I was at the lake and one guy in particular. A Guy by the name of Erick B. he has a lot of respect for you and had a bunch of nice things to say about you. I gotta give credit where credit is due, thought I'd pass it on...

I don't think I deserve that, but it's very nice! Erick is very talented and well on his way to taking over the world. Nobody was working harder on New years Day than Fast Loud Photography. I'm anxious to see his production!

Dkahnjob

Reaction score
What else are you doing to it?
don't think the previous owner used it much and he sure didn't know much about it.
Lots of details, the U-Joints on the drive shaft were not timed correctly, the rudder must have been replaced, but it didn't have any key way cut into it so the rudder would rotate 360* because the quadrant was loose. New tires, wheels, and bearings on the trailer, new battery and battery box.
Right now the engines are timed 180* from each other and I am going to change that to 45* so it runs like a V-16 not a big V-8.
I am just carefully going over everything, stem to stern! Installing J-Drains too.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
don't think the previous owner used it much and he sure didn't know much about it.
Lots of details, the U-Joints on the drive shaft were not timed correctly, the rudder must have been replaced, but it didn't have any key way cut into it so the rudder would rotate 360* because the quadrant was loose. New tires, wheels, and bearings on the trailer, new battery and battery box.
Right now the engines are timed 180* from each other and I am going to change that to 45* so it runs like a V-16 not a big V-8.
I am just carefully going over everything, stem to stern! Installing J-Drains too.
Wow, scary...
Look forward to seeing it.

Dana757

Reaction score
I don't think I deserve that, but it's very nice! Erick is very talented and well on his way to taking over the world. Nobody was working harder on New years Day than Fast Loud Photography. I'm anxious to see his production!

What you said to me in that video applies here. “Take the credit”. I’ve heard it said before that the best photographer is the one that’s there. You’ve always been there! And your work is good to boot. Heck yeah you deserve it.

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
What you said to me in that video applies here. “Take the credit”. I’ve heard it said before that the best photographer is the one that’s there. You’ve always been there! And your work is good to boot. Heck yeah you deserve it.

Thanks Dana but, every person with a cel phone is a photographer/videographer these days. :D:D

In all seriousness, I appreciate the props! You guys are great! :cool:

The video is doing really well. 10,000 views in 2 days is kick ass!