WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Weird Day So Far

JD D05

Reaction score
So I have been really sick, yesterday was my boys bday party and it was all I could do to go to the store for groceries.

On my way to work this morning I was really tired after getting 7 hours of sleep. I pull up to a stop light and remember just laying my head back. Apparently I fell completely asleep in a matter of seconds. My daughter yelled DAD when she noticed the light turn and it startled me. Never done that before.

Than on my way back from lunch this car passes me going about 60 in a 25 almost goes head on than passes another guy up in front and almost hits a wall. I end up following him sort of unintentionally but I see him turn down a dead end road. So I head down and take a look, I see this tweaker basically dumping a car and run away. Had time to snap a good photo. Soooo I call the cops give them the story and wait like 20 min, fuck it I got to get back to work and leave. Well I see a few of them pull down the road so I flip around and head back down. I get out of my car and start to walk over and they get out and I notice they are in ready mode. Turns out the dispatch told them my vehicle description was the stolen car lol. But we got it worked out.

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Damn sounds like you got the Corona virus. Get some rest no snowmobiling for you

JD D05

Reaction score
It sounded like you were complaining (a little) in the OP and you are your co-worker.

It sucks being sick.

I work for a company but I'm remote. Honestly they make it pretty uncomfortable taking sick days. To the point I would rather just go and feel like shit than ask.

4Waters

Reaction score
I work for a company but I'm remote. Honestly they make it pretty uncomfortable taking sick days. To the point I would rather just go and feel like shit than ask.
I was just being a smart ass. LOL

gqchris

Reaction score

That sucks man. You are remote, but they bust balls if you take sick time? Thats just shitty.

I have so much sick time saved up for a rainy day with my company, and I am prepared to use it if I ever feel like you are. Id hope they would be understanding, but you never know until the time comes.

JD D05

Reaction score
That sucks man. You are remote, but they bust balls if you take sick time? Thats just shitty.

I have so much sick time saved up for a rainy day with my company, and I am prepared to use it if I ever feel like you are. Id hope they would be understanding, but you never know until the time comes.

It is weird...with PTO they are super cool and it is never any issue, but ya sick time is weird.

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
Glad you’re feeling better. Please tell me one of you car thieves was driving a Lexuit yesterday.