WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Welcome Sunrise Ford

DEEZNUTS

Reaction score
Welcome guys.

I have had the pleasure of dealing with Bobby and Matt in the past. Always great service and awesome pricing. Glad to see you guys on RDP!

Done-it-again

Reaction score
We’ve bought few trucks/suv’s from them as well. Bobby is always easy to work with.

Welcome!!!!

Matt Yates

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
I was referred to Bobby by a forum member of a motocross site back when. I did not end up closing a deal with him but he was extremely helpful in my search. Maybe a F-250 diesel isn't out of the question after I keep hearing everyone rave about them. Hmm....

Done-it-again

Reaction score
I was referred to Bobby by a forum member of a motocross site back when. I did not end up closing a deal with him but he was extremely helpful in my search. Maybe a F-250 diesel isn't out of the question after I keep hearing everyone rave about them. Hmm....

The new ones are nice. It’s the most quite one yet and solid. Also the ride is smooth and no wheel hop either. This is in a 17’ 350 srw crew long bed. My 13’ crew long bed wasn’t this smooth. Nite and day difference.
But there is the price tag.

Bobby Williams

Your RDP Connection To Sunrise Ford!!!
Reaction score
Hey Guys, thanks for the kind words and warm welcome. Didn't realize we were "live" yet ;-)

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Hey Guys, thanks for the kind words and warm welcome. Didn't realize we were "live" yet ;-)

Sorry Bobby, been out of town and crazy busy. Your banner should be done tonight by the way! Welcome to RDP! As you can already tell the forums are very active here, and I think it will be a great fit for you guys.

RD

zx14

The Skipper
Reaction score
Welcome to the zoo.

Do you know if the 19 raptors will be 7.0 v8, or same v6 ecoboost?

HitIt

Reaction score
I will be interested in a truck when the gas 7.3l comes out. Give you call in a year or so :)

Bobby Williams

Reaction score
Sorry Bobby, been out of town and crazy busy. Your banner should be done tonight by the way! Welcome to RDP! As you can already tell the forums are very active here, and I think it will be a great fit for you guys.

RD
No worry, I know what crazy busy is ;-)

Cool, can't wait to see the banner.

Bobby Williams

Reaction score
Welcome to the zoo.

Do you know if the 19 raptors will be 7.0 v8, or same v6 ecoboost?
The Ford Dealer Order Guide only shows the 3.5L EB at this time, but there's always a possibility of "Late Availability". Lots of rumors floating around online and I believe someone even stated they seen a press conference from Ford about the 7.0L V8, but I haven't researched it to see how true it is.

Runs2rch

Reaction score
So can you do a Raptor at Msrp? Not this 15-30k over BS.

Bobby Williams

Reaction score
So can you do a Raptor at Msrp? Not this 15-30k over BS.
Raptors are still being sold at premiums here in SoCal, but if you're serious about getting into one give me a call to discuss as we do have a few in stock.

Motoxxxloak

Reaction score
Any leftover 2017 250’s or 350’s? Currently in a 17 F250 but possibly looking to get into one with more options

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bobby Williams

Reaction score
Any leftover 2017 250’s or 350’s? Currently in a 17 F250 but possibly looking to get into one with more options

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Motoxxxloak,

Nope, 2017's have been long gone. 2018 was a short model year run for us, but still a few around, but literally only $500 difference between the 2018/2019.

Let us know some details on what you'd be interested in and we'll get you some numbers.

Hardly Satisfied

Riverside, CA & Havasu
Reaction score
All I know is we bought a 2012 Ford Fusion and after we had it for 3 yrs someone from sunrise Ford kept calling us wanting us to trade it in on a new Ford. They call 3 times a yr every yr trying to get us to come in and buy a new car. That just annoys me otherwise great service

grumpy88

Reaction score
All I know is we bought a 2012 Ford Fusion and after we had it for 3 yrs someone from sunrise Ford kept calling us wanting us to trade it in on a new Ford. They call 3 times a yr every yr trying to get us to come in and buy a new car. That just annoys me otherwise great service
Huh , seams like your hardly satisfied ! Lol

grumpy88

Reaction score
Is your diesel mechanic any good . My 6.4 sucks . Never making the proper boost .

JSquared

M31
Reaction score
I’ll be over tomorrow to check out your F150’s Bobby. Thx

Bobby Williams

Reaction score
Is your diesel mechanic any good . My 6.4 sucks . Never making the proper boost .
Actually, we have one of the top master certified diesel techs in the country up until 3 years ago. He, Matt Charland, now works for me the fleet sales department . I think this is the best testimony of how well the 6.7L is doing for us. Matt turned wrenches for 19 years before joining the sales side.

His knowledge on the Diesel engines, 7.3L and newer is second to none. His cell is listed here and feel free to call and chat 6.4L. He loved that motor along with the 6.0L, as they put a lot of money in his pockets

Matt’s in Havasu this weekend and not sure if he’ll take a call or not but feel free to call or text him at (951) 288-2451

Bobby Williams

Reaction score
I’ll be over tomorrow to check out your F150’s Bobby. Thx
None of us are there this weekend. I’m in Idaho for family weekend at BSU, Matt’s in Havasu and Mitch is working the RV Show at Fairplex.

I believe I have Joel there in Fleet today, see him.

Bobby Williams

Reaction score
Ya, this is a common practice at most dealers in the retail sales department. Usually if you just ask to be removed they remove you. PM me your email and phone number and I’ll mark do not call or email in our CRM.

Blubyu

Reaction score
Bobby... looking at. 18 F150 Platinum Eco Boost. White. Let me know.

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
The Ford Dealer Order Guide only shows the 3.5L EB at this time, but there's always a possibility of "Late Availability". Lots of rumors floating around online and I believe someone even stated they seen a press conference from Ford about the 7.0L V8, but I haven't researched it to see how true it is.
https://speedtwitch.com/report-2019-f-150-raptor-to-receive-fords-new-7-0l-dohc-v8-motor/

If this comes to fruition I'll be talking with you about one for the wife.