WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Welcome to RiverDave's Place, Irish86

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
Pretty sure I scared Halley away lol. Still doing shot in the yard. I'll hit you up when I'm done.

Josh909

Reaction score
damn bro i know ur just being nice but get off her nuts:bash:

Naw dude that just gets under my skin when someone gets picked on. I used to start fights with the bullies in school, no matter who they were picking on. Dude said some mean shit. My wife is hot, I'm cool on that. I posted her in my intro post. She's still mine and still hot.

attitude

Reaction score
Naw dude that just gets under my skin when someone gets picked on. I used to start fights with the bullies in school, no matter who they were picking on. Dude said some mean shit. My wife is hot, I'm cool on that. I posted her in my intro post. She's still mine and still hot.

good for u, seriously, but i dont understand why she needs to be ur friend on facebook and shit, I understand ur just being nice but it is alittle creepy:rolleyes:

Josh909

Reaction score
Well that last thing I want to come off as is creepy. I redact my offer for friendship! I need no friends! Fuck friends!

But really though, I take Facebook friends probably differently then some. Basically, I don't care if I know you or not, if I get a request, I approve it. I'd say I actually know 60% of my 300 some "friends".

Last edited:

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score

So are you saying you wanna fight me? Bully'n Bullies n' shit:rolleyes:

Did you happen to meet your wife on Craiglist?

SloWhacker

Banned
Reaction score
Irish, I like how youre having fun here now. A few days ago you were sad and hurt and I can tell, by your recent posts, that you are now more comfortable and enjoying yourself. It's refreshing to see that you won't let NGE upset you. In closing, you're a really cool girl. I'd be your Facebook friend, no doubt. Send me a message and I'll send you my Facebook link
Is your Miata lifted?

Josh909

Reaction score
NGE, No dude I don't want to fight you. I think Irish handled you pretty well herself. I've gotten a lot of shit off Craigslist but not a wife. I sure miss the days of "adult services" though. That provided hours of iphone entertainment, much like you have in the past few days.

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
NGE, No dude I don't want to fight you. I think Irish handled you pretty well herself. I've gotten a lot of shit off Craigslist but not a wife. I sure miss the days of "adult services" though. That provided hours of iphone entertainment, much like you have in the past few days.

Found that pic of your wife you were talking about....Not bad...However I hope she can cook, because from the looks of this picture she can't clean for shit!

c5967a7a.jpg

SloWhacker

Banned
Reaction score

lol

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NiceGuyEddie
Found that pic of your wife you were talking about....Not bad...However I hope she can cook, because from the looks of this picture she can't clean for shit!

Hahahaah :thumbsup

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score

Clean?
That's what housekeepers are for...rookie :p

Reaction score

]

Full on creepy creeperson with that post.

And FYI, never talk smack on a dudes chick. Just saying.

Josh909

Reaction score
Haha yea no she cleans, cooks, fucks, and works....a little. The slammed Lexus is hers. For some reason, she doesn't make the bed or straighten the master bedroom yet the rest of my house looks like a museum. Can't have it all I guess.

Oh and don't be re-posting her pic like a pervy mcperverson either, you creeper you!

AZJD

Lynch's River Mob
Reaction score
Cliff notes please???

Sent from my African American iPhone using Tapatalk

AZJD

Lynch's River Mob
Reaction score
Let me guess! A girl signed up and everyone badgered her for pics and in the process found out someone had already banged her and she isn't hot???

Is there a Skater, or any other powerboat that flipped over in this thread?

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Let me guess! A girl signed up and everyone badgered her for pics and in the process found out someone had already banged her and she isn't hot???

Kind of... Chick that NGE knew from high school used to be kinda chubby. Now she's anything but and looking pretty good. NGE has some obvious issues with this and started blasting her on here. She showed up, offered up her own ass whoopin and for the last couple days has been somewhat of a hero on the boards.

Pictures are available if you search.

Couple other things. A few have been slinging their best pickup lines trying to hit it to no avail.

No skaters or any other powerboats were damaged during the course of this thread.

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score

Basically if you own a lifted truck with a Yankee sticker, this girl has been looking for you.

Attachments

• hhhh.jpg
    hhhh.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 229

Josh909

Reaction score
Watch your mouth dude. That's my wife you're talking about

Joker

Reaction score
Word of advice. Your humor isn't working in here today so you might just wanna kick back and enjoy the view for a bit.

Time for a name change.:D

Joker

Reaction score
On craigslist now.

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    9.2 KB · Views: 281

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Time for a name change.:D

Yeah something. I've been kinda rooting for the guy to get a little action but after the crap he's been posting today I'd say he's outta the game.

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
Geez you guys need to have a coke and a smile !!!! :p

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Well that last thing I want to come off as is creepy. I redact my offer for friendship! I need no friends! Fuck friends!

But really though, I take Facebook friends probably differently then some. Basically, I don't care if I know you or not, if I get a request, I approve it. I'd say I actually know 60% of my 300 some "friends".

Facebook is gay!!! :D

Sent from my iPhone paid for with Union money. :D