WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Welcome to RiverDave's Place, Irish86

rivergames

Reaction score
Damn, your alrigh:thumbsupt....why did u throw those other pics on CL and not these?

Rvrluvr

CLAMP ON RACING
Reaction score
Fresh out of the gym picture, no make up, all red n sweaty. Since so many people asked, this picture is me looking my worst but feeling my best after an amazing work out! :)
(ps, yes I know my phone is very loud and bright lol)
gym.jpg

HELLLLLOOOOOOOOOO KITTY:D:D

rivergames

Reaction score
Because those are new??? lol I just took the airplane one this weekend

I bet u could easily get $500 a date off CL. If u let me put the add together, we could make some serious cash ;)

rivergames

Reaction score
On some real shit, the new pics bang on the old pics :thumbsup

Irish86

I Win!
Reaction score
K I'm done posting pictures. That's me. So now y'all can see what the broad looks like lol.

Trailerpark_TJ

Reaction score
Yeah, but have you seen my truck? I've got some fairly decent pick up lines too...ask Riverbound...lol

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333519344.920194.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333519344.920194.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 411

Hammer

Reaction score
Funny :boobeyes:

good looking- :thumbsup
goal/family orientented
smart
likes dogs
single...

Shit, thats me !!!! No kids, never been married either ;)

I'd take you to Dinner :boobeyes::D

Irish86

I Win!
Reaction score
good looking- :thumbsup
goal/family orientented
smart
likes dogs
single...

Shit, thats me !!!! No kids, never been married either ;)

I'd take you to Dinner :boobeyes::D

Lol I dunno...this website had a reputation already. Post a picture, then we'll talk lol. I'm so busy, you'll feel ignored :(

Hammer

Reaction score
Lol I dunno...this website had a reputation already. Post a picture, then we'll talk lol. I'm so busy, you'll feel ignored :(

I don't need attention, I have better things to do than sit by my phone waiting for a text or reading dumb threads on RDP:D

Two things......

1. don't judge all of us by one Douche bag :skull (everybody has a dumb ass friend that fucks shit up, thats why we keep them around he makes us look good;) )

2. I'm not afraid to show my picture but it shows a little about your character if your that concerned about what I look like and not what I'm about :cool:
(just saying...)
Here you go........

Attachments

• l_eb30eca013444bf3abbdf0e3c30220aa.jpg
    l_eb30eca013444bf3abbdf0e3c30220aa.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 412

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score
I wasn't trying to own him, just stick up for myself and expose the truth. But a liar always come out in the end. I don't know how he could still deny the picture... I mean, c'mon!

May not have been trying, but it looks like you ran him off of a website he sits on 23 hours a day LOL

rivergames

Reaction score
Irish, your too busy too date, but looking for a guy on CL??? Somethin doesn't add up here....I think ur looking for a late night work out partner. Lol

Irish86

I Win!
Reaction score
No...we're all animals, my dear. All attracted to certain things about the opposite sex. Physical appearance catches the eye, though it's the brain and heart that keeps the attention. You've seen what I look like, why not be fair?

Hammer

Reaction score
No...we're all animals, my dear. All attracted to certain things about the opposite sex. Physical appearance catches the eye, though it's the brain and heart that keeps the attention. You've seen what I look like, why not be fair?

page 36;)

Irish86

I Win!
Reaction score
Irish, your too busy too date, but looking for a guy on CL??? Somethin doesn't add up here....I think ur looking for a late night work out partner. Lol

Rivergames...get this straight. My post on craigs list was for a "missed connection" which means, I was flirting with a guy on the fwy, we happened to get off on sep exists. I was bummed, so friend jokingly said I should post it on "CL". So I did.

So what that means is during my busy schd, I saw a hot guy, flirted, while driving, and missed a chance to pursue more. Therefore, I posted a "missed connections" NOT an ad for a date.

Irish86

I Win!
Reaction score
But maybe if the "right" guy came along, I'd make time. But it's hard with a relationship, you have to sacrifice certain things. And with me, it'd probably be my gym time. I'd rather go on a date with my man then workout. So..now is my time to focus on me and get where I wanna be.

Hammer

Reaction score
Rivergames...get this straight. My post on craigs list was for a "missed connection" which means, I was flirting with a guy on the fwy, we happened to get off on sep exists. I was bummed, so friend jokingly said I should post it on "CL". So I did.

So what that means is during my busy schd, I saw a hot guy, flirted, while driving, and missed a chance to pursue more. Therefore, I posted a "missed connections" NOT an ad for a date.

Easy solution, a suction cup dealio with your number on it stick it to your window so they can get your number, 60% of the time it works every time :D

or flash them with your digits on hyour chest :boobeyes:

rivergames

Reaction score

Settle down peeshooter, it was only a assumption...best of luck to you on ur mission of attraction :thumbsup

rivergames

Reaction score
Easy solution, a suction cup dealio with your number on it stick it to your window so they can get your number, 60% of the time it works every time :D

or flash them with your digits on hyour chest :boobeyes:

You are so watching anchor man right now!:D:thumbsup

Hammer

Reaction score
But maybe if the "right" guy came along, I'd make time. But it's hard with a relationship, you have to sacrifice certain things. And with me, it'd probably be my gym time. I'd rather go on a date with my man then workout. So..now is my time to focus on me and get where I wanna be.

IN The "right" relationship, you don't have to sacrafice anything, sorry but your wrong on that one. I always have me time, working out only gets put aside to head to the river :thumbsup:champagne:

A good man would want you to go to the gym so he can show you off when he takes you to dinner !

Irish86

I Win!
Reaction score
Just do what I do when I need luck...drink some whiskey and head down to the bar :skull

Lol you crack me up! My girlfriend and I go to clubs to drink water and dance our asses off! Literally...last weekend I ripped my $150 jeans :( :grumble:

Irish86

I Win!
Reaction score
^^ That was done sober. Danced my ass off...I'm in mourning for my poor jeans :(

Hammer

Reaction score
Just do what I do when I need luck...drink some whiskey and head down to the bar :skull

The problem is when you wake up with Lady Luck after a night with Jack, or Jameson if your Irish :skull

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
WTF is this??? Love connection???

We're here to talk shit not make love :D

Irish86

I Win!
Reaction score
So who is this jet daytona person I've been notified of?

Hammer

Reaction score
Hammer you're a cutie, don't see why you'd be single

I don't play games with dumb chics, I know what I want and don't want, if your it, lucky you, if not lets not waste our time. Pretty simple......

BTW, odds are you won't find "mr. Right" at a club, even if you wore tight pants that rippped when you were doing the jersey turnpike ! You'd have better luck at Fox's with a Deckboat :D

Irish86

I Win!
Reaction score
Damn almost midnight? I gotta get into bed before I turn into a pumpkin! EEk!