WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Welcome to RiverDave's Place, Irish86

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
I'm at work! I can't post a picture. Maybe tonight. If I feel like it after the gym. Anyways. I"m glad this whole subject, at my expense, was amusing. I certainly was not amused. Now, it's not so bad.

But I am really disapointed at the vulgarity of Dennis. I have no respect for him.

We allow Dennis because he does stupid shit like posting pictures of girls that show up and blast him...lol

Why would we wan't to rid ourselves of such amazing entertainment:skull:D

RDP is a funny place and here is the break down of its membership......

Poop loving Cantards 1%

Obama lovers .5%

Armenians 1%

Blacks 2%

Cop Haters 60%

Boaters 90%

Short people 15%

Retards 10%

Douche bags 15%

Ballers 30%

Wanna be ballers 70%

Offroaders 60%

Black Socks 15%

Good people 95%

Camera borrowers 1%

Party people 90%

Drinkers 99% (Sharpshooter is the only gay)

Last edited:

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
We allow Dennis because he does stupid shit like posting pictures of girls that show up and blast him...lol

Poop loving Cantards 1%

Armenians 1%

Blacks 2%

Cop Haters 60%

Boaters 90%

Short people 15%

Retards 10%

Douche bags 15%

Ballers 30%

Wanna be ballers 70%

Offroaders 60%

Black Socks 15%

Good people 95%

Camera borrowers 1%

Party people 90%

Very nice breakdown. Although you forgot the misc. gay category that some of the "specialty" guys fit into. Cocksucking (Ritchey), dildo dabbling (Grads), Pole Tickle (bi-curious). :skull:D

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
This is what happens when you back Grads as a Moderator!!! No free speech for the Serfs. :D

You have received an infraction at River Dave's Place
Dear RogerThat99,

Quote:
I think someone already stated this on another thread...

If Grads was a Moderator he wouldn't have deleted thread!!! Grads for Moderator in 2012.

You have received an infraction at River Dave's Place.

Reason: Threadcrapping
-------
Grads...lol...we are upping your medication.......All the Best!
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.riverdavesplace.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1008451

Who had the Hair Trigger?

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Very nice breakdown. Although you forgot the misc. gay category that some of the "specialty" guys fit into. Cocksucking (Ritchey), dildo dabbling (Grads), Pole Tickle (bi-curious). :skull:D

Don't worry I calculated you into the non boating short guy percentage.....:skull

Reaction score
This is what happens when you back Grads as a Moderator!!! No free speech for the Serfs. :D

Dear RogerThat99,

Quote:

If Grads was a Moderator he wouldn't have deleted thread!!! Grads for Moderator in 2012.

-------
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:

You keep talking like that we are going to label you his gay secret lover.

Chipster27

B Team Member #27
Reaction score
I responded the way I did because when someone jokingly or not, writes they're going to post my PERSONAL information, my HOME ADDRESS, where my family lives...how would YOU act?
My addy:
Shady Acres Trailer Park
Space 183
Beaumont, CA. 92589
Tell me, if someone said they were going to post YOUR information to strangers, your home address, how would YOU react, pray tell???
Here's how it played out for Spike Lee.
Spike Lee has agreed to give compensation to an elderly Florida couple whose address he published on the internet in connection with the death of teenager Trayvon Martin.
Ok, here's me at the river.
Your hair is much lighter and longer than I remember. We should hang out more often.

Last edited:

rivergames

Reaction score

Dear RogerThat99,

Quote:

-------
-------

Original Post:

Yea... good luck trying to get im infracted as well....:grumble:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear rivergames,

-------
No....But he can infract you.....All the Best!
-------

Original Post:
http://www.riverdavesplace.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1008438

Quote:
Can you infract the mod that deleted the thread

All the best,
River Dave's Place

RUNNINHOTRACING163.1

Reaction score

Dear RogerThat99,

Quote:

-------
-------

Original Post:

:fsakes dayum troublemaker :smackbum:

ROCK ON IRISH69 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drnkfr

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score

Dear RogerThat99,

Quote:

-------
-------

Original Post:

My new prescription has arrived...Now I can be a good Commoner. :D

images

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
I'm at work! I can't post a picture. Maybe tonight. If I feel like it after the gym. Anyways. I"m glad this whole subject, at my expense, was amusing. I certainly was not amused. Now, it's not so bad.

But I am really disapointed at the vulgarity of Dennis. I have no respect for him.

Don't judge Dennis too harshly. At least he helped the car/truck industry out a little as some of the forum members went out and immediately bought trucks. :thumbsup ;)

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score

Poop loving Cantards 1%

Obama lovers .5%

Armenians 1%

Blacks 2%

Cop Haters 60%

Boaters 90%

Short people 15%

Retards 10%

Douche bags 15%

Ballers 30%

Wanna be ballers 70%

Offroaders 60%

Black Socks 15%

Good people 95%

Camera borrowers 1%

Party people 90%

Where do I fit in ?

Director...
Reaction score
Welcome noob......What is your preferred thread count on sheets ?

Reaction score
Welcome noob......What is your preferred thread count on sheets ?

Lmao.

Took this at sams club Saturday. Only fitting I post it with this. :D

Director...
Reaction score
Lmao.

Took this at sams club Saturday. Only fitting I post it with this. :D

Egyptian cotton...:thumbsup....fit for a Sheik.....or.....random guy in a lifted truck....?

LomitaBob

Reaction score

Poop loving Cantards 1%

Obama lovers .5%

Armenians 1%

Blacks 2%

Cop Haters 60%

Boaters 90%

Short people 15%

Retards 10%

Douche bags 15%

Ballers 30%

Wanna be ballers 70%

Offroaders 60%

Black Socks 15%

Good people 95%

Camera borrowers 1%

Party people 90%

I represent atleast 5 of these.....lol

sent from the EVO

Director...
Reaction score
Irish86....Brown is kinda shy ....he wrote a poem for you...here it is...

bacon.jpg

Last edited:

Irish86

I Win!
Reaction score
Don't judge Dennis too harshly. At least he helped the car/truck industry out a little as some of the forum members went out and immediately bought trucks. :thumbsup ;)

TamaleWagon...that was cute. Lol.

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
Your saying I wish to be you?

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahahahaa...:rolleyes:

Let the leg humping begin.

Irish86

I Win!
Reaction score
I'd have to scroll down pretty far on my FB page to all the comments where she asked to go, and I never replied. :D

No way is that happening. You guys have at it. Check CL

Funny Dennis...because Uhm...you're not on my fb? And you keep trying to add me and I have yet to add you, RIGHT?!

Irish86

I Win!
Reaction score
Your saying I wish to be you?

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahahahaa...:rolleyes:

Let the leg humping begin.

And you keep "poking" me on facebook.

So stop being a little asshole and lying about shit.

You've already lied about what Aj said.

I wont hook up with you, I won't add you on facebook, and I won't return your texts.

So ya, we USED to be friends on facebook what, almost a year ago? But I deleted you and have yet to readd you. Didnd you send me a add request a few weeks ago and were denied? Yea I think so.

Oh and didn't I see on my fb you "poked" me??

So...yet again, stop being a little douche bag and just own up to your shit.

You tried bashing me on here, I found out your little scheme. You're pathetic, honestly.

I was once cool with you, thought you were decent. Now obviously you're a terrible, immature, jealous little bitch who can't get a girl. So instead, must resort to an online website where you feel safe, welcomed, and maybe even liked. Because in person, it's obivously NOT the case.

Irish86

I Win!
Reaction score
Because while you "hate" on me all over whatever online resources you will try to feel accepted, I'll be busting my ass at the gym, forgetting about you, and moving on.

Your negativity is my fuel to be better, work harder.

And I don't understand why you even had to begin all this mess. I guess you're still stuck in highschool. I did NOTHING against you. I never back stabbed you, talked shit about you, I never treated you poorly.

But look what you've done, because what, because I ignored you? Because I never saved your number? Why Dennis? I didn't do shit to you. I haven't seen you in over a year. We haven't talked, haven't hung out, nothing.

Yet you must have a pretty deplorable life to find time to put out such negativity and drama.

Grow up, get a life, and move on.

Director...
Reaction score

I wont hook up with you, I won't add you on facebook, and I won't return your texts.

So ya, we USED to be friends on facebook what, almost a year ago? But I deleted you and have yet to readd you. Didnd you send me a add request a few weeks ago and were denied? Yea I think so.

You tried bashing me on here, I found out your little scheme. You're pathetic, honestly.

I was once cool with you, thought you were decent. Now obviously you're a terrible, immature, jealous little bitch who can't get a girl. So instead, must resort to an online website where you feel safe, welcomed, and maybe even liked. Because in person, it's obivously NOT the case.

Dont hold back....we encourage Inmates to say what they really feel!

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score

Oh you asking for it Haley!

I deleted you, (because I couldnt stand your depressing posts about your non-existent love life) you sent me a text 3 months ago asking why. I never responded. 2nd Your on my blocked list. You were having Taryn Diener let you look on my page, but I took care of that, I blocked her too.

Veronica was the only other questionable one, even though last time I saw her, she said she didn't like you anymore. That you are a "stupid drama loving bitch that thinks your hotter than you are"..her words..But just to be safe, she got blocked too.

You asked me to take you to the river. I never acknowledged you.

You inviteded me to your bday party like 2 years ago, I went and brought Jared.. oh what a waste of time....Then you follw me and Jared to Mcalans.. where we met some other chicks. Then as we were trying to leave with them, I had to give your 400lb fat girlfriend's rust bucket Honda a jump start. I remember being pissed too because that took up time and we missed the cut 2am off at the store to by beer before heading to those chick's house.

Another time- You hit me up, ask what Im doing and I tell you Im at 2nd Ave Saloon in Upland. You show up, only to find out Im hanging out with girls (Amy, Ashely and Shannon) that do not like you! Boy was that drama fun.:rolleyes:..You tried to get me to buy you drinks, i didn't..you finally got the hint and left

Fast forward again- Then you show up at Friar Tucks, AJ was there that night with his GF (which was interesting).. A few hours later you call me saying that you left because I avoided you. I didn't care.

I do not want you, I do not find you attractive and I think you have the personality of a door knob. If I wanted you so bad as you seem to think, why would I show zero respect for you. Get a clue

Wanna keep going? I will hand your ass in a hand basket!

Last edited:

Director...
Reaction score
Oh you asking for it Haley!

I deleted you, (because I couldnt stand your depressing posts about your non-existent love life) you sent me a text 3 months ago asking why. I never responded. 2nd Your on my blocked list. You were having Taryn Diener let you look on my page, but I took care of that, I blocked her too.

Veronica was the only other questionable one, even though last time I saw her, she said she didn't like you anymore. That you are a "stupid drama loving bitch that thinks your hotter than you are"..her words..But just to be safe, she got blocked too.

You asked me to take you to the river. I never acknowledged you.

You inviteded me to your bday party like 2 years ago, I went and brought Jared.. oh what a waste of time....Then you follw me and Jared to Mcalans.. where we met some other chicks. Then as we were trying to leave with them, I had to give your 400lb fat girlfriend's rust bucket Honda a jump start. I remember being pissed too because that took up time and we missed the cut 2am off at the store to by beer before heading to those chick's house.

Another time- You hit me up, ask what Im doing and I tell you Im at 2nd Ave Saloon in Upland. You show up, only to find out Im hanging out with girls (Amy, Ashely and Shannon) that do not like you! Boy was that drama fun.:rolleyes:..You tried to get me to buy you drinks, i didn't..you finally got the hint and left

Fast forward again- Then you show up at Friar Tucks, AJ was there that night with his GF (which was interesting).. A few hours later you call me saying that you left because I avoided you. I didn't care.

I do not want you, I do not find you attractive and I think you have the personality of a door knob. If I wanted you so bad as you seem to think, why would I show zero respect for you. Get a clue

Wanna keep going? I will hand your ass in a hand basket!

Eddie with a strong flurry of jabs.......but will he burn out early?...

Irish86

I Win!
Reaction score
You text me and called me dozens of times, then started bothering my friends, to get this deleted...Now you wanna play here? Fine, but we all play by the same rules!

Welcome to the Thunderdome Haley:D

Yes Dennis, I did call and text you a dozen times regarding this shit you posted!! I can admit that! Then I emailed Aj to tell him that you're opening your mouth about business that doesn't belong to you. Loose lips sink ships, bring it on because I know I can beat your ass.

Crazyhippy

Haters gonna Hate
Reaction score
48c94814-9f76-41ce.jpg

Gimme a few here...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

Director...
Reaction score
Yes Dennis, I did call and text you a dozen times regarding this shit you posted!! I can admit that! Then I emailed Aj to tell him that you're opening your mouth about business that doesn't belong to you. Loose lips sink ships, bring it on because I know I can beat your ass.

Irish swings back, looses her balance, but recovers with a semi strong kick to the nutz,.....

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
Let me add more facts... Even at your low attendance Bday party I was more interested in your redheaded friend..whatever her name was.. She used to hit me up till her BF found our exchanged texts in her phone.

I have never ever shown interest in you.

Irish86

I Win!
Reaction score
Keep going Dennis...because the funny thing is, that ALL happened a long time ago, what over a year?

And you keep ignoring the fact that you KEEP TEXTING ME and keep trying to add me....this is within MONTHS.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score

So how's the gym?

Sent from my Commodore 64.