WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

well fock me i just got booted off hb too.

cyclone

My name is Mike and I have a boating problem.
Reaction score
that was a suprise. one minute i'm lurking on the jet tech forum and the next minute i go to click on the vdrive forum and im no longer authorized to view the site. nice. :beer

mrs flyin vee

not a bitch. THE BITCH
Reaction score
that was a suprise. one minute i'm lurking on the jet tech forum and the next minute i go to click on the vdrive forum and im no longer authorized to view the site. nice. :beer

welcome aboard.:D

Oldsquirt

Reaction score

It was all that "red cup" "blue cup" stuff. They only want to hear about "Gold cup". :)

Not so sure you got booted, they seem to have just shut down all access to the site.

cyclone

Reaction score
It was all that "red cup" "blue cup" stuff. They only want to hear about "Gold cup". :)

Not so sure you got booted, they seem to have just shut down all access to the site.

yeah but I belong to neither red, blue, gold or sippy cup. i think you have to actually win a final round at the track before they let you in. i seem to be the runner up quite often but not the dude getting paid.

cyclone

Reaction score
Someone remembered you working for the old regime. :rolleyes:

that would be a pretty bold and personal move. lol

besides, i got along great with Darrin Davidson. I'd be surprised if he had much to do with the site.