WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Well i had the worse date ever

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
and even thou i'm a little lit i'm not sure i should even go there, not lit enough to get started which for me is saying something/
guess i'm just amazed at how crazy some women can be

and as messed up as my ex was i'm starting to think that she was sane compared to what is out there

and having a van to drive wasn't even in a remotely part of the drama

NO WONDER PEOPLE DRINK I THINK ILL NEED TO GET ANOTHE R BOAT AND RETIRE IN HAVASO AND REST BY MYSELF

1582695595799.jpeg

lbhsbz

Reaction score
and even thou i'm a little lit i'm not sure i should even go there, not lit enough to get started which for me is saying something/

and as messed up as my ex was i'm starting to think that she was sane compared to what is out there

NO WONDER PEOPLE DRINK I THINK ILL NEED TO GET ANOTHE R BOAT AND RETIRE IN HAVASO AND REST BY MYSELF

View attachment 848285
I don't disagree

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Back when I was single and dating I played this tune as I drove her, the reject home for the final time:

I can't say I met one woman that had a straight thought in her head nor held any reason or accountability until the one I married.

dribble

Reaction score
When I found myself single after 35 years, I met someone who I really liked and I posed the question. You're pretty you're smart and you're funny. How is it you're not taken? I later learned the answer to that question and it took me six more months and a whole bunch of money to get rid of the psychopathic, bi-polar, Borderline Personality Disordered crazy ass bitch. It was a nightmare.

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
What cracks me up in online dating stats women list on their profile page, is longest relationship. A of women in her 50-60’s will list 2-3 years as longest relationship ! If that’s not a red flag !

Lumpy

Reaction score
Just in case you haven’t see this. Please watch it as many times as you need to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cant tell ya how true this is...had the red head and the hair dresser....both bat shit crazy and yes...they are all fucking nuts!!

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
Both matrixs' are totally accurate - i have 63 years of research in support of both

Spudsbud

Reaction score
You know what they, no matter how hot..... Someone, somewhere. Is sick and tired of putting up with her shit....

CLA

Reaction score
Any good looking woman that is sane gets snatched up in her 20's if not sooner. Not sure on your dating age but date educated 21-28 year old ladys.

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
Reading this and cringing, because all of us single normal women, find you men to be the whacky ones, I think you are on to something H2o, time to retire!!
Absolutely true on that!! :oops: Took me years but I finally found a good one.

bocco

Reaction score
This thread really needs pictures.

Kel

Reaction score

View attachment 848285
I refuse to take meds just got smarter and don't date losers like CMA from havasu.
There's a common denominator here and it's probably not most of the woman.. Think about it