WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Well if that don't beat all.

LazyLavey

Reaction score
Wow. Who'da thunk

Especially like this noted result regarding mortalities.....

I-TECH, an open-label trial conducted in Malaysia, found no difference between the ivermectin and standard of care arms (21.6% vs. 17.3%) for the primary outcome of risk of progression to severe disease. The ivermectin arm had a lower risk of mortality than the standard of care arm (1.2% vs. 4.0%), but this difference was not statistically significant.

A lower risk of mortality is insignificant?

Last edited:

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
My wife has been pregnant twice during Covid craziness.

Our OB GYN said no fucking way.

But most of the other various docs she had to visit tried to get her to take the vax while she was fucking pregnant.
Always the dumbest thing to do.... introduce chemicals into a body that is going through such a stressful time like making another life.

Also why I truly do not believe it's a good idea to jab kids with all the shit they do as quickly as they do now-a-days. Less than 2 years old have having dozens of chemicals injected into their tint little bodies.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

"The misinformation​

While concerns about long-term effects of vaccines are legitimate, it is important to be aware that the organized anti-vaccine industry has targeted this issue as a way to sow doubt and confusion about COVID-19 vaccines. According to the Center for Countering Digital Hate, professional anti-vaccine activists organized a meeting in the fall of 2020 to create messaging that would decrease acceptance of COVID-19 vaccines once available. These organized efforts aim to move people to extreme positions about vaccines β€” that is to say, from having legitimate questions about vaccines to becoming β€œanti-vaccine,” refusing all vaccines and believing conspiracy theories and false narratives. In some cases, individuals in these groups do not believe the science, and in other cases, they are seeking to profit from this hesitancy by encouraging the use of other products to β€œprotect” against COVID-19."

In case you thought covid was not a religion, see above. "do not believe the science" THERE IS NO FUCKING THING as "THE SCIENCE." Science does not vary based on the situation. Science is: the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behaviour of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment. "the science" of covid does not exist. Its all about control.

Backlash

Reaction score
I'm sure the teenage analysts at Twatter are more in tune with medicine than the Surgeon General in Florida. They know what's best for us. πŸ™„

Andy B.

Reaction score
Hopefully shit starts hitting the fan and maybe the sheep will pull their heads of the sand! I doubt it though keep drinking the kool-aid people......