WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Well if that don't beat all.

wzuber

Reaction score
Absolute fucking madness.
I'm going to be very surprised if we do not see many on field cardiac events as we move into football season. The number of young athletes sidelined (and some killed ) by the vax is staggering.
With your having stated this back in September 2022.............this is a rather insightful statement considering the Damar Hamlin situation.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
What is crazy to me is that with all the available information out there, people in here and out of here still seem to discredit all the concerns and objections regarding the vaccines. Just the other day my cousin, vaxxed and boosted got a bad case of covid and much like the talking points across the nation, the words "I'm so glad I got my booster because who knows how bad it would have been without it" were actually spoken. Not even the slightest acknowledgment that his severe case may have been caused by the very "vaccine" he thinks saved him. It was with kindness that I talked about my experience and first hand observations regarding the symptoms I'm seeing at work with the "vaccinated" vs "unvaccinated". Probably not a shocker to most now that the "vaccinated" all seem to have a much tougher go at it when they catch it.

Oh well... It will be a straw man argument for decades to come, and there is no way in hell I expect our government to admit that they completely fucked up with the mandate bullshit. The common sense approach of people making their own medical choice when faced with an experimental drug should have never been an issue in the first place.

Dalton

Reaction score

We weren’t called conspiracy theorist, we were called murderers.

People have a sense of invincibility when they’re doing something “for others”, in this case, segregate the unvaxed/masked for the greater good of society. The thought process was, “it’s horrible for them, but best for society”, and it killed 2 birds with one stone by punishing them also.

Sounds familiar? It should- Holocaust, racial segregation, discrimination/segregation against gays etc…

FreeBird07

Reaction score