WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Well if that don't beat all.

Andy B.

Reaction score
Let the sheep keep getting the shot and boosted less idiots on the planet. Can't fix stupid!!!!
Come to think of it I don't want to fix the stupid!!

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
20221128_201335.jpg

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Absolutes like he states generally do not end well for the professor of said absolutes.

v6toy4x

Reaction score
I have one serious question on Ivermectin, not trolling, if Ivermectin is truly as good as everyone thinks why would Merck, ranked 87th on forbes global 2000, not spend a 100 million to rebrand, remarket, boost production of an existing product already on their shelf bringing the next best thing since sliced bread to the market, literally overnight? They could have made 100s of BILLIONS if not more, not to mention lives saved? That is what they do after all.

Instead they cut a deal with the feds for a measly 1.2 billion for 1.7 million doses of Molnupiravir, why would they do that and not push Ivermectin?

It makes no sense. IMO use whatever you want, Ivermectin, drink a little Lysol, not my concern its your body.
However, my logic says it doesn't work, Merck is way smarter than that, no??

It just makes me pause and wonder that's all, or should I dump some spare change into MRK!🤔

Carry on

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
I have one serious question on Ivermectin, not trolling, if Ivermectin is truly as good as everyone thinks why would Merck, ranked 87th on forbes global 2000, not spend a 100 million to rebrand, remarket, boost production of an existing product already on their shelf bringing the next best thing since sliced bread to the market, literally overnight? They could have made 100s of BILLIONS if not more, not to mention lives saved? That is what they do after all.

Instead they cut a deal with the feds for a measly 1.2 billion for 1.7 million doses of Molnupiravir, why would they do that and not push Ivermectin?

It makes no sense. IMO use whatever you want, Ivermectin, drink a little Lysol, not my concern its your body.
However, my logic says it doesn't work, Merck is way smarter than that, no??

It just makes me pause and wonder that's all, or should I dump some spare change into MRK!🤔

Carry on
They do make lots of it. It is on the list of essential medicines according to WHO. It is a Nobel prize winning medicine. So it is everywhere just not for that so called unapproved use. I took it when I got earlier this year.

v6toy4x

Reaction score
They do make lots of it. It is on the list of essential medicines according to WHO. It is a Nobel prize winning medicine. So it is everywhere just not for that so called unapproved use. I took it when I got earlier this year.
I am all for it being a huge help, that would be great, we are all getting tired of this situation. But if Merck is letting the cash cow slip by, something just does not add up?? They must know something everyone else doesn't??? I know if I was a shareholder I would be wondering WTF!

v6toy4x

Reaction score
More money in the faucci ouchie
NO WAY! a true treatment would produce a much greater revenue stream, not even close. All Merck would have to do is rename, repackage and remarket, basically overnight. Doesn't add up, period.

500bbc

Reaction score
I am all for it being a huge help, that would be great, we are all getting tired of this situation. But if Merck is letting the cash cow slip by, something just does not add up?? They must know something everyone else doesn't??? I know if I was a shareholder I would be wondering WTF!
It's already available generic.

v6toy4x

Reaction score
It's already available generic.
Not sure why that would stop merck or anyone manufacturing it to not say "hey everyone we have a treatment for covid that will save countless lives, its already on the shelf and can be distributed tomorrow" yet not one manufacturer is willing to make that claim, and reap the financial wind fall? not to mention actually help people?

Makes no sense and quite frankly doesnt ring true, IMO, of course to each their own.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Not sure why that would stop merck or anyone manufacturing it to not say "hey everyone we have a treatment for covid that will save countless lives, its already on the shelf and can be distributed tomorrow" yet not one manufacturer is willing to make that claim, and reap the financial wind fall? not to mention actually help people?

Makes no sense and quite frankly doesnt ring true, IMO, of course to each their own.

When you understand why they attacked it so aggressively, the answer will be right in front of you.

Merck doesn’t have to balls to push it and go against the Pharma Cabal.

Nobody wants to be Barry and Honey Sherman’d.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

Makes perfect sense when you look at the cost per dose of the “vaccines” they want you to take 4x per year and they have a near monopoly on them.

v6toy4x

Reaction score
Makes perfect sense when you look at the cost per dose of the “vaccines” they want you to take 4x per year and they have a near monopoly on them.
The vaccine does not treat the after infection, right? And I am pretty sure Merck is not in the vaccine game so why not jump into the treatment side?
I dont believe for one minute that if merck had any real credible efficacy testing they would not be pushing this hard yet to the contrary. Having the smoking gun cure and not producing it would be like RG saying I have this great UTV design but dont want to produce it because I would rather make repair parts for the other brands!

Merck is in fact pushing a completely different treatment drug, after giving up on vaccine, so again why not also push Ivermectin, its a legitimate question, most definitely a pause moment.

Last edited:

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
Any links to and article
Well strangely enough nothing on CNN.

4Waters

Reaction score
Well strangely enough nothing on CNN.

Another conspiracy theory that is true, weird

Mini Kat

Hammer Makin' Payments