WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

well I'm Sorry to make Everyone Confused Im just Trying Make friends here

AFTERSHOCK RACING+

Reaction score
look guys Have a Disability Called
129.JPG
William's Syndrome just so you all know so Thank You for Understating Me :)

Last edited:

PaPaG

Reaction score
Hello Chris, PapaG here (Greg) glad to meet you fellow boater...

Boat Bling

Reaction score
Hey Chris, thanks for introducing yourself! Even good people can be dumb so don't worry about confusing anyone, that's their problem not yours 😎

If you make it out to the Havasu boat show or Desert Storm stop by our Boat Bling trailer, ask for me and we'll hook you up with a shirt!

-Zack

Andy B.

Reaction score
Was that you that posted the pic of the f-15 on the flatbed on the freeway? If so keep pics like those coming.

If it wasn't who ever did that was cool!

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
Welcome Chris! Sorry for the confusion on my part earlier this week. If you see me out and about feel free to say hello and introduce yourself! 👍

ltbaney1

Reaction score
No apology needed, we are all here to share a common interest. how about a picture of that boat you cruise around?

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
No need to apologize! We're glad to have you here!

Now, I want to see some pics of that Magic and hear some more about it 👍

Dirtbag

Reaction score
look guys Have a Disability Called View attachment 967422 William's Syndrome just so you all know so Thank You for Understating Me :)

Had to look up William's Syndrome......

Williams syndrome is a rare neurodevelopmental genetic disorder that features mild learning or developmental challenges, a high levels of calcium in the blood and urine, and a markedly outgoing personality.

Aside from the high levels of calcium in the blood, looks like you will fit in perfect in here my man!

Bullet28

Nor Cal Delta
Reaction score
Welcome Chris, good to see you posting more. I know you are looking forward to springtime and summer days. Same for me.

Reactions: DWC

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Hey Chris, glad you are here!

You have nothing to apologize for bud.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
look guys Have a Disability Called View attachment 967422 William's Syndrome just so you all know so Thank You for Understating Me :)

Which one is you?

And if you would have never said anything most of us would have never thought twice! You present yourself very well on here! Doent matter either way, you are amongst people on this site that gives no fuks about ups or downs, we are all pretty like minded and the passion for our boats and being on the water is what brings us together and makes this community what it is!!

Speak your mind and post what youd like! As long as its appropriate who give a fuk what anyone else thinks!!

Keep posting some/most of us enjoy them no matter what!!

I know I will. If someone doesnt like what I post or what I say, that's on them, they can scroll right past!

20200409_170046.jpg
20180816_182237.jpg

BlowMe

Reaction score
Im glad to hear in that other thread that you guys got your boat fixed and that it is ready for this coming summer. Mine unfortunately isnt quite ready yet. Please be sure to post up some pictures of when yall take it out chris! I look forward to checking them out. And bring on the summer already!

Reactions: DWC

AFTERSHOCK RACING+

Reaction score
Which one is you?

And if you would have never said anything most of us would have never thought twice! You present yourself very well on here! Doent matter either way, you are amongst people on this site that gives no fuks about ups or downs, we are all pretty like minded and the passion for our boats and being on the water is what brings us together and makes this community what it is!!

Speak your mind and post what youd like! As long as its appropriate who give a fuk what anyone else thinks!!

Keep posting some/most of us enjoy them no matter what!!

I know I will. If someone doesnt like what I post or what I say, that's on them, they can scroll right past!

View attachment 967456 View attachment 967457
the One with the Black Shirt On

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
Welcome Chris. Don’t worry they all just bark none of them can bite. Just have a good time and post away. Hope you get the boat figured out and you all have a good time.👍🏻

Andy B.

Reaction score
I just saw it was echo lodge that posted the F-15 on the flatbed if anyone is interested.

pull-on

Roofers do it on top.
Reaction score
No need to apologize Chris. Keep posting.

We've followed each other on Instagram for awhile now. I really like your posts. Stay positive my friend. Hopefully I'll see you at the river.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Very good to see you here. Look forward to many more of your posts.

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
No worries brother rock on and welcome to the world wide family RDP and water lover's

DLC

Reaction score
Welcome aboard ! Jump in it!

The boating is great and the off roading is even better, try to get out for all the seasons, I’m an off roader with a boating problem!

we love it all...

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
I think it’s some of us who owe you an apology. Welcome. And can’t wait to see your ride and more pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: DLC