WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Well, it's my turn......

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Here's my Preventive Maintenance...
Apple cider Vinegar (1 teaspoon/16oc water), Zinc, Vit. C, Vit D...

I can't say it works... but, I've I haven't had the C, before the C, was the C...

(Jan 15, 2020, I was sick as a dog and passed out while taking my morning shower)

Good luck!!

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
I will, however I plan on posting all the way through this. That's the plan at least. I'm going to keep cardio up a couple times a day to get a full gas exchange deep in my lungs, plan is to keep pneumonia at bay, no issues breathing right now.
With that said.. elevate your head/body while sleeping....
Similar as a hospital bed...

Drew

Banned
Reaction score
Covid it like the collar bone to motocross riders. You either have broken your collar bone or you will brake your collar bone. It is everyone’s destiny. I already had the China virus about 4 months ago. I guess I’ll be getting round 2 soon enough

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
I wish I could have had DIY IV fluids from the first day. Probably would have cut the thing in half. Went to urgent care at one point and insisted they give me IV fluids.

4Waters

Reaction score
Kaiser prescribed my brother couple antibiotics, an inhaler and a steroid via online appointment and he seemed to turn the corner once he started the meds. Prolly worth getting an appointment as soon as u can to try and cut it down.
If I end up with respiratory issues they are going go have to get really aggressive as I can't take steroids, they can't let me get that bad.

PlumLoco

Vintage Jawa CZ motorcycles
Reaction score
Long story short is that all the Covid type viruses have what they call an "animal reservoir" feature. That means that it can be found in animals as well as humans. They can create vaccines that minimize sypmtoms, but it will be here forever. Look at the death sentence HIV-AIDS was. We threw everything science had at it, and still all we can do is treat the symptoms.
COVID will likely NEVER be completely done away with.
Now we just have to decide what society will be able to live with going forward. Confidence in every single area of the Govt. is rapidly falling. These next 2 elections (Newsom & 2022) are going to be pretty good indicators of whether the good ship USA is going to right itself, or sink under because simply not enough people cared.

FishSniper

Reaction score
If I end up with respiratory issues they are going go have to get really aggressive as I can't take steroids, they can't let me get that bad.
He’s mid 30’s in good shape and the noises his lungs were making was crazy. Think of pop rocks in soda.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Long story short is that all the Covid type viruses have what they call an "animal reservoir" feature. That means that it can be found in animals as well as humans. They can create vaccines that minimize sypmtoms, but it will be here forever. Look at the death sentence HIV-AIDS was. We threw everything science had at it, and still all we can do is treat the symptoms.
COVID will likely NEVER be completely done away with.
Now we just have to decide what society will be able to live with going forward. Confidence in every single area of the Govt. is rapidly falling. These next 2 elections (Newsom & 2022) are going to be pretty good indicators of whether the good ship USA is going to right itself, or sink under because simply not enough people cared.

INCREDIBLE,Thanx for posting and taking the time to post. Your analysis reads as fact. Again Thanx

copterzach

Reaction score
IMG_5896.jpg

IMG_5895.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
… hang in there… fingers crossed and prayers sent…… you’re a strong and smart guy… I am sure with above mentioned meds plus???…you will shortcut the virus this time…👍

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
I got the Covid beginning of 2020 then I started to get it again about 2 weeks ago. But guess what? My immune system kicked it’s ass! Gone in 36 hours. Doubt that would have happened if I got the Jab! Hope u feel better soon and good job going into work every day and infecting your crew. That should get u the promotion, lol 😂

4Waters

Reaction score
I got the Covid beginning of 2020 then I started to get it again about 2 weeks ago. But guess what? My immune system kicked it’s ass! Gone in 36 hours. Doubt that would have happened if I got the Jab! Hope u feel better soon and good job going into work every day and infecting your crew. That should get u the promotion, lol 😂
I woke up today feeling like crap so didn't knowingly but now I get 2 weeks off.

PlumLoco

Vintage Jawa CZ motorcycles
Reaction score
INCREDIBLE,Thanx for posting and taking the time to post. Your analysis reads as fact. Again Thanx

And if you want some light reading . . . https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/08/the-current-pandemic-isnt-the-first-caused-by-a-coronavirus/

Hammer

Reaction score
Hate reading this… get well soon 4waters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
Where did you get that

We got ours from Xpress Urgent Care in Huntington Beach, it's called Regen Monoclonal Antibody Therapy. They administer it thru an IV, takes about 40 to 50 minutes. My wife was pretty sick and she felt about 80 percent better the next day.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Kick Covid‘s ass MoFo!!!! We gotZ Ritchie’s ass over it you are going to pull though too! Or as the window lickers say....Two

havasujeeper

Reaction score
Both of my daughters got it this weekend. They live 1000 miles apart, and haven't seen each other in 2 years. I'm a nervous Nellie, but both are just taking it in stride and both feel like it is just flu symptoms, but the blood tests revealed it was in fact the "Vid."

Good luck, and hope you get over this quick 4 Waters!

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
You'll beat it's ass down bro, public services tough!

Seriously, you probably have the best immune response from anyone, take some serious doses of the IVermect, D, C, Zinc, you'll breeze though it!

4Waters

Reaction score
Don't forget latest reports are that the tests can't actually tell the difference between any other CV.

Keep your head on straight, your mindset and focus can heal more than most can imagine. Don't slip into the pit.
I'm not, I got this concern yes, fear no.

Backlash

Reaction score
Awe Man sorry to read this! I took a day off from RDP and look WTF happened! 🤬 I'll be thinking about you and will keep sending you good vibes. If you need anything Brother, let us know! Looking forward to reading some good news from you soon! 😎 👊

DILLIGAF

Reaction score

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Wife has been down for a week, she says it’s worse than chemo, and she had 16 rounds of that. Hydration therapy came to the house last night and gave her two banana bags and she still didn’t pee, major dehydration. The bags helped a lot. She stood up and walked around a bit today. We monitored her pulse ox levels all week, they never dropped fortunately. She’s got at least another week before she’s back to maybe 75%.

gqchris

Reaction score
Wife has been down for a week, she says it’s worse than chemo, and she had 16 rounds of that. Hydration therapy came to the house last night and gave her two banana bags and she still didn’t pee, major dehydration. The bags helped a lot. She stood up and walked around a bit today. We monitored her pulse ox levels all week, they never dropped fortunately. She’s got at least another week before she’s back to maybe 75%.

Do you guys think she got it from Sturgis? Hoping she feels better. That sucks! Since she is a nurse did she have to get vaccjnated? Hearing that she is down from this crap has me scared also.

4Waters, I had some luck getting Ivermectin from PushHealth, but it was a bitch to jump hoops. The pharmacies are the ones making it hard. Might be easier to have someone make a run to Mexico like RD did please feel better and keep us posted.

Last edited:

Buddy

Reaction score
Right now....
Extra preventive measures..cant hurt..

Holy shit. When I had covid a yr ago, I couldn't wait to gargle Listeren, its the only thing that made me feel good instantly. I was over vid in about 4 days.
I've always used Listeren!

Water Romper

Reaction score
Holy shit. When I had covid a yr ago, I couldn't wait to gargle Listerine, its the only thing that made me feel good instantly. I was over vid in about 4 days.
I've always used Listerine!
Hmm, Interesting. But thinking about it, makes good sense. Imagine all the foulness we breath in through our mouths, regardless if your a Covid believer or not. I use mouthwash (Crest whitener) but I don't think it has the antiseptic properties Listerine has- Good tip to know.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Do you guys think she got it from Sturgis? Hoping she feels better. That sucks! Since she is a nurse did she have to get vaccjnated? Hearing that she is down from this crap has me scared also.

4Waters, I had some luck getting Ivermectin from PushHealth, but it was a bitch to jump hoops. The pharmacies are the ones making it hard. Might be easier to have someone make a run to Mexico like RD did please feel better and keep us posted.
For sure, 3 in our group of 14 got it, all were at Kid Rick, 70,000 people shoulder to shoulder, it was bound to happen. She still says the concert was worth it :)

And yes on the vaccination being mandatory at her hospital, actually it’s CA law for all health care workers to be vaccinated by 10/1. She decided to retire instead of getting the shot.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Hang in there, stay active and monitor your 02 levels with a pulse oxomiter (sp?)

For sure on the 02 levels. For me that was key. I think I was in the 70s when I went to the hospital. Shortly afterwards they got that stabilized and let me out.

I still remember the face of the old woman that was waiting for assistance in the waiting room. She had that blank look of terror as she sat there all alone and not knowing when they were going to get to her. It was a disturbing vision for me as my Mom had died earlier in the year (not of covid) and nobody was allowed in to sit with her as she was dying. They would not allow anybody in there except us waiting to get checked in. I had a few words with her but not much as my energy level was down the tubes. We waited on our fate. I wonder if she ever recovered......

Last edited: